Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 02-15-2009   #1
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Clint sintim, olb, virginia

Just thought his name should be thrown in the ring. With all the talk about Cushing going around last week I think this guy deserves to be in the disscussion. I could see this guy being a surprise pick ala Duane Brown last year. He fills a need, hes rated a mid 1st and he excells at blitzing the QB, one of our biggest weaknesses.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009   #2
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Clint sintim, olb, virginia

Yea, I think he is being looked at more as a 3-4 OLB but I think he could play SLB in a 4-3. He also has good pass rushing skills so he coud be an asset on this team.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009   #3
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought Sintim looked a bit stiff to stand up and play a 4-3 line backer. Sidbury looked fluid to me...English....
Old 02-15-2009   #4
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57075 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

My mind must be in the gutter because I thought 'virginia' said something else...
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009   #5
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Just thought his name should be thrown in the ring. With all the talk about Cushing going around last week I think this guy deserves to be in the disscussion. I could see this guy being a surprise pick ala Duane Brown last year. He fills a need, hes rated a mid 1st and he excells at blitzing the QB, one of our biggest weaknesses.
I agree that he is probably on our radar at the OLB position, however I think it would take a trade down or us picking him in the second rd. I just don't see us grabbing him at 15.
Old 02-16-2009   #6
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

I think a 3-4 team will take him. He has proven he can rush the QB and has played in a 3-4 for years. Lets just hope we trade back if we do get this guy.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read