Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2009   #1
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Rodeo Concert Question

I am sure we have to have some folks here that are HLSR members or something to that affect. Anyways I am looking for tickets to the Darius Rucker Concert. If anyone has some extra tickets that they would like to sell in some decent seats please let me know.

Thank you.
Old 02-09-2009   #2
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39337 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: Rodeo Concert Question

Sorry none here.
Old 02-09-2009   #3
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I thought I heard that Fiesta was selling rodeo tickets, and that Darius Rucker tickets weren't selling very well. You should be able to find a pretty good deal on them if you can find them.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009   #4
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346 View Post
I thought I heard that Fiesta was selling rodeo tickets, and that Darius Rucker tickets weren't selling very well. You should be able to find a pretty good deal on them if you can find them.
I grew up in South Carolina and met him when he was in Hootie.
Old 02-10-2009   #5
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Very cool. Good luck getting some tickets. Doesn't ticketmaster have a stubbub-like site where season ticket holders can sell their seats? I thought I heard about something like that. It might be worth checking out.
Old 02-10-2009   #6
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Very cool. Good luck getting some tickets. Doesn't ticketmaster have a stubbub-like site where season ticket holders can sell their seats? I thought I heard about something like that. It might be worth checking out.

I could do the whole ebay/stubhub etc... just wasn't sure if someone here was a hlsr season ticket holder and didn't want to go. Atleast got them face value for their tickets. Apparently they aren't selling so well.
Old 02-10-2009   #7
texasguy346
Mod Squad

I think the ticketmaster stub-hub like site had pretty reasonable prices, however I'm sure ticketmaster includes some stupid fees that jack the price up.
Sponsored links
Old 02-10-2009   #8
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I thought he was Hootie. J/K
Old 02-10-2009   #9
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
I think the ticketmaster stub-hub like site had pretty reasonable prices, however I'm sure ticketmaster includes some stupid fees that jack the price up.
i've found some below cost that are decent seats just thought I'd help someone out on the board. not a big deal.
Old 02-10-2009   #10
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakebomb View Post
I thought he was Hootie. J/K
so does everyone. He's got a hell of a country voice though.
Old 02-11-2009   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I lived in Columbia for about 6 months. It was right about the time when they were at their peak. I remember a rumor that they were going to change on of the street names down near 5 points to Hootie and the Blowfish Boulevard. I moved back home and never heard if they went through with it or not.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read