Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 02-03-2009   #1
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Joe Texan talks with Mario

I just arrived back from Tampa. The Super Bowl was fun, fun, fun.

Here is my quick recap...pictures will be added once I get them off the camera...

- As soon as I arrived I saw Jacoby Jones in the airport. He was there to party with his agent...(his words)

-On Friday at a networking event, I saw Chester Pitts. He said he was there only for business...he was a nice guy to talk with. He was funny in person. I asked him how many Texans will attend Hawaii and he said with the "economy" the way it is he doubts many will attend. I laughed at him for mention the economy with his salary...If I can go...then a football would be able to...

-On Saturday at the NFL experience thing, The NFL network and Sprint had a "Phone a Friend" set up. This is where I met Mario Williams. He was there with his crew plus a female (cute girl). He participated and I was able to select a person for him to call and talk to. The only person that came to mind was our biggest fan, Joe Texan. I had to call Joe to make sure that he picked up his phone when Mario called...I don't know what they talked about...but Mario did say that Joe sounded excited!. I mentioned the Bull Pen to him and told him we were the die-hard Texans fans! He said that he was excited about the Pro Bowl and will be arriving there on Monday. I also mentioned how I would be there and can't wait to see him.

Question for Joe Texan....What was the conversation about????? What did you tell Mario Williams???

-Pictures will be added...and look out for the Pro Bowl recap.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009   #2
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 122990 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Joe Texan talks with Mario

nice rep +1 on that ..
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009   #3
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

That's right, I remember Joe mentioning somewhere he talked to Mario. Very cool. Kay, I can't believe you got to chat with so many of ours players, I am soooo jealous. Sounds like you had a great time!
Old 02-03-2009   #4
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
That's right, I remember Joe mentioning somewhere he talked to Mario. Very cool. Kay, I can't believe you got to chat with so many of ours players, I am soooo jealous. Sounds like you had a great time!
Yeah, Joe WAS excited. He called me right after and he was bouncing off the walls.
Old 02-03-2009   #5
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Yeah, Joe WAS excited. He called me right after and he was bouncing off the walls.
I would have been too!
Old 02-04-2009   #6
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
I just arrived back from Tampa. The Super Bowl was fun, fun, fun.

Here is my quick recap...pictures will be added once I get them off the camera...

- As soon as I arrived I saw Jacoby Jones in the airport. He was there to party with his agent...(his words)

-On Friday at a networking event, I saw Chester Pitts. He said he was there only for business...he was a nice guy to talk with. He was funny in person. I asked him how many Texans will attend Hawaii and he said with the "economy" the way it is he doubts many will attend. I laughed at him for mention the economy with his salary...If I can go...then a football would be able to...

-On Saturday at the NFL experience thing, The NFL network and Sprint had a "Phone a Friend" set up. This is where I met Mario Williams. He was there with his crew plus a female (cute girl). He participated and I was able to select a person for him to call and talk to. The only person that came to mind was our biggest fan, Joe Texan. I had to call Joe to make sure that he picked up his phone when Mario called...I don't know what they talked about...but Mario did say that Joe sounded excited!. I mentioned the Bull Pen to him and told him we were the die-hard Texans fans! He said that he was excited about the Pro Bowl and will be arriving there on Monday. I also mentioned how I would be there and can't wait to see him.

Question for Joe Texan....What was the conversation about????? What did you tell Mario Williams???

-Pictures will be added...and look out for the Pro Bowl recap.
It sounds like you had a ball....Thats pretty cool!
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009   #7
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Fun stuff, can't wait for the pics, and the ones from the Pro Bowl.
I watched lots of coverage all week, NFL Live and NFL Network, I never once saw any Texan fans or footage, go figure.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 02-04-2009   #8
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 150044 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Awesome story. MW's a great guy. We've met up with him out on the 4-wheelers a couple times. I usually try to stay away from football related stuff since it is his time for R&R away from the game. His collection of 4-wheelers sounds sick though.
Old 02-04-2009   #9
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149260 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Ohhhhhh. He owe's you HUGE on this one!!!
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009   #10
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Naw...he doesn't owe me...but if he sees Dunta out...fans:

I am flying out to Hawaii on tomorrow...I can't wait :0
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009   #11
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1158 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Naw...he doesn't owe me...but if he sees Dunta out...fans:

I am flying out to Hawaii on tomorrow...I can't wait :0
Your just all over the place. Have fun in Hawaii and bring me back some fresh pineapples.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009   #12
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

She is a Dr. you know

THANKS KAY for the Bump in life and we talked about what everyone expects we talked about.

Winning that Superbowl In Arlington in two years.

Scoot over girls and let the men step in.
Old 02-06-2009   #13
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

Sounds like it was a blast!
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009   #14
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Scoot over cowgirls and let the Bull step in.
sorry

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read