Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-21-2009   #1
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default FullFiguredFella.com

http://www.fullfiguredfella.com/

Scott Jackson's website on the fight for the rights of full figured fellas.

Quote:
I have learned that my readers have a short attention span because they are always seconds away from their next meal. So, with that in mind, I have compiled some of my stats.

Name - Scott Jackson
Aliases - Rampage, Big Love
Dimensions - 6'5" 300 lbs.
26% body fat 73% lean muscle mass and 1% shrapnel (18 surgical screws)
Occupations - Houston Texan and Lobbyist for the Big and Tall
NFL career highlights -

* fastest offensive lineman at 2004 NFL combine
* tested for performance enhancers after posting a blazing 4.94 (results proved that my anabolic levels were naturally superior)
* I was so awesome that all 32 teams passed on me during the draft - but my man JG recognized talent and signed me as an undrafted free agent
* spent a year on the p squad with the Bucs before being elevated to the active roster
* one of 39 undrafted free agents in the '04 NFL rookie class to make a roster
* helped the Buccaneers win the NFC south in '05 by cheering on the sidelines
* picked up by the Texans in '06 after dominating them in a preseason game while with the Bucs
* signed ten different contracts in five years
* over the last five seasons I've made more babies (3) than plays
* commonly referred to as "the greatest player never to play"
* I become a free agent this offseason so that means $$$$$$ (the market is hot for reserve offensive lineman)

I waited until now to disclose my true identity because I was nervous about how my campaign for equal rights would be viewed by the all the teams bidding for my services. I admit that this a radical campaign against "the man" but someone needs to stand up for the rotund. I'm tired of living in little people's shadows.

I also thought that this would be a great opportunity to let GMs across the league know that my foot is healing beautifully from the unprecedented surgery. I know a lot of you have been wondering about my progress. There is only one way to describe it - rehabilitation domination.

So all the GMs (with enough salary cap space) have the opportunity to lock down a hidden gem. Looking for the final piece of the puzzle? You got it right here. My presence on the Texans' IR over the last two seasons have produced back to back non-losing seasons. If you want me, you can talk to my agent, Don "the Dragon" Yee. Please don't waste our time with small offers.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009   #2
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30856 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FullFiguredFella.com

Holy hell, is that funny!

Rep for finding that is in order, but I must spread some around first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Hodgdon
Never quit. People are going to tell you to be smaller because they can't be big themselves. They'll tell you - 'you're too tall, your biceps are too massive, your trapezius is too prominent, your quadriceps are too spectacular.' Don't listen to them. Just continue to expand.

Last edited by Errant Hothy; 01-21-2009 at 10:17 AM.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009   #3
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
Holy hell, is that funny!

Rep for finding that is in order, but I must spread some around first.
Got him for you. That was hillarious!!
Old 01-21-2009   #4
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

How did you even find this????
Old 01-21-2009   #5
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Never underestimate the ability of a teenager to find obscure stuff on the internet.

Great find.

Last edited by GlassHalfFull; 01-21-2009 at 11:38 AM.
GlassHalfFull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009   #6
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

That is great!!!

I had a similar idea for something like this awhile ago. I wear XXL shirts, mainly because of my broad shoulders, and a little because of my insane appetite or my wife's culinary skills. It seems like all of the nice clothes are like one size too small. Also, I love the Lacoste brand but their largest size on me is one size too small.

Good for you Scott! Stand up for the big guys!
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009   #7
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I heard Eric Winston talking about this website on his 610 show last week.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-21-2009   #8
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

I got his autograph at the Meet the Texans thing last year....
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009   #9
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

it won't let me rep MT...
Old 01-21-2009   #10
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

I heard Winston talking about it too - I instantly went to the site and started reading. Jackson's a really funny cat. Heh.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009   #11
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Rep! this is funny!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009   #12
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The Eric Winston show is chock full of interesting facts. Including this little tidbit:

Eric Winston credits late season finishes to the strenght and conditioning coach that was fired. They never did any heavy lifting during the season and aimed to be at their strongest in week 10, when players around the league are already starting to fatigue.
Old 01-21-2009   #13
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
The Eric Winston show is chock full of interesting facts. Including this little tidbit:

Eric Winston credits late season finishes to the strenght and conditioning coach that was fired. They never did any heavy lifting during the season and aimed to be at their strongest in week 10, when players around the league are already starting to fatigue.
You're good man!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009   #14
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30856 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post

Could that be why we got physically dominate early in the season? If so then I'm not sure of the intellegence in that.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009   #15
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
Could that be why we got physically dominate early in the season? If so then I'm not sure of the intellegence in that.
Well, he got fired, didn't he? Last season, though, we were at our best early on against Carolina and Kansas City
Old 01-29-2009   #16
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

You can't have enough Triple F. I did a fun interview with him to help spread his message. Viva the revolution!!!!

A Texan offensive linemen leads a revolution for the 'Full Figured Fella'

Has a tiny amount of Texans information but mostly is about pimping his well written and designed blog.

Old 01-29-2009   #17
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

I was just reading his blog and he has a shout out for Texans Talk.

http://www.fullfiguredfella.com/2009...-stations.html

Quote:
On a side note, I'd like to welcome Texans Talk to the revolution. Let us unite our voices and shout until stores carry our sizes.
Old 01-29-2009   #18
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I was just reading his blog and he has a shout out for Texans Talk.

http://www.fullfiguredfella.com/2009...-stations.html
Yeah, I saw that. It's a pretty hilarious post too.
Old 01-29-2009   #19
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Which fuels to the fire that players visit here. Hi Eric! Can you hook me up with a jersey? They don't sell #73 jerseys anywhere
Old 01-30-2009   #20
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Nice:

Quote:
* Second, Stephanie Stradley, aka Texans Chick, set the internet on fire yesterday when she declared her unwavering support for our people. After reading her article, I decided to name her captain over the newest division of our army - "The Furious Femmes Fatales"
Excellent. He put a picture of Demi Moore in her GI Jane stuff with the post. Hahahaha. All hail Triple F!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read