Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Are we undefeated in battle red?

Yes. But the Texans aren't going to switch to the Battles Red jersey as the #1 home jersey. Now what do we talk about?

Actually I was just sitting here watching the Rams and Seahawks.. and it got me daydreaming about when my Texans will be in the postseason.. and I thought to myself "I wonder if we will wear battle red through the post season" .. which in turn made me think "hmm.. hey are we undefeated in battle red!?!" and so.. here I am :)

NFL teams are only allowed to wear alternate jerseys twice during the season. One of those games needs to be against the Colts.

All I know is that we have never won a game after beating the Jags.. and 2 of those times, we lost to the "worst team in the league" (cincy in 2002 and browns in 2004)

I just want the "steel blue" look.

All blue helmet
All blue jersey
All blue pants

I think that would look sweet.

I like the all blue...that'd be sharp, but I think all red would still look pretty good even with the red helmet.

The browns weren't the worst team in the league this year...

The 69ers were the worst team in the league.

I'd like to see the Texans with blue helmet and pants and red jersey and shoes for one of the two battle red games.

I'd like for us to put on the original white helmet. You know, the one that never became our helmet but was introduced first?

texansfan88 said:
hmmm, i'm not sure I want that. The way Manning has played the last 20 games, I think it might ruin the mistique

Then again, it could reinforce the mystique too.

Personally from a female perspective, I think we have the nicest looking uniforms and logo in the NFL! But I'm partial to the Cowboys uni too! And the Browns one of the ugliest!
Jus my :twocents:

gwallaia said:
NFL teams are only allowed to wear alternate jerseys twice during the season. One of those games needs to be against the Colts.
Battle Red would be nice against the Colts. But, bringing our "A" game will be more important. We gotta get it in our heads that we can beat dem ponies. :howdy:

they cancel a lot of stuff i write on some threads, it gets on my nerves pretty bad !!! but i'm sure it was for good reason, i usually write little raps to insult teams and out of 9 i think 2 acyually made it to the thread !

texansfan88 said:
I cant believe Vinny or Fiddy cancelled my stats on how the team plays in ceirtain jerseys from this thread...terrible!
Whats stats are you talking about??? I cant find a deleted post in this thread...

Back