Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 02-26-2009   #661
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

It would help to get 3 more participants or I'll have to double 3 others.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009   #662
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Down for the rules. When will we be notified of teams so i can start researching.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #663
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Give me the Texans, I'm willing to take the heat or

Raiders, Cardinals

Let me know ASAP so I can start my research.

Trades are O.K. but there should not be any trades of players or any draft picks past the 4th rd.

If the board disagrees it's O.K. with me just, let me know so I can do reasearch of the draft value chart.

Thanks

Steel B
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #664
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Mock will start one week after FA starts. So next Friday.

* No trades in this mock.

* 12 Hour Clock.

* We will go three rounds, and after that we can discuss going any further.

* Cowboys and Panthers will be doubled up on a random GM picked by PN's randomizer.

* I will do my best to bug people and notify them when they are coming up. Also GM's have the option of sending me their top 3 and I can proxy their pick.

Any objections?
What about teams? Are we going to randomize? I keep seeing people trying to call certain teams, but I'd like to know the ruling so I can get in line early if it's going to end up being first-come first-serve (which I don't think it should be).

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #665
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Mock will start one week after FA starts. So next Friday.

* No trades in this mock.

* 12 Hour Clock.

* We will go three rounds, and after that we can discuss going any further.

* Cowboys and Panthers will be doubled up on a random GM picked by PN's randomizer.

* I will do my best to bug people and notify them when they are coming up. Also GM's have the option of sending me their top 3 and I can proxy their pick.

Any objections?
Sounds good. A 12 hour clock will speed things along nicely.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #666
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

This is my current list
  1. The Pencil Neck
  2. steelbtexan
  3. rmartin65
  4. WolverineFan
  5. Specnatz
  6. DiehardChris
  7. Ole Miss Texan
  8. TexansSeminole - Ravens
  9. Mari-OWNED!
  10. mussop - Detroit
  11. gtexan02
  12. HOU-TEX
  13. bah007
  14. super_mario
  15. Texan_JBZ
  16. beerlover
  17. TimeKiller
  18. Honoring Earl 34
  19. YoungTexanFan
  20. Lork 88
  21. jgl35
  22. Kaiser Toro
  23. JCTexan
  24. BigBull17
  25. Shaft75
  26. Goldensilence
  27. Tailgate

Super_Mario... tell me when to go and I'll generate the teams. We're just down 3 at this point. So 3 people will get doubled with "regular" teams and 2 people will get doubled with Carolina or Dallas.
Old 02-27-2009   #667
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
What about teams? Are we going to randomize?
Based on Super_Mario's post, we're randomizing. I'm just waiting for the word.
Sponsored links
Old 02-27-2009   #668
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
LOL how did I miss that??? I even quoted him!

If Super_Mario had at least made the words in big red bold letters, I probably would have - oh.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
Old 02-27-2009   #669
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
LOL how did I miss that??? I even quoted him!

If Super_Mario had at least made the words in big red bold letters, I probably would have - oh.
It's OK. I know you're flustered because of the start of free agency. We all are.

You're just... um... more flustered.
Old 02-27-2009   #670
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Quote:
It's OK. I know you're flustered because of the start of free agency. We all are.

You're just... um... more flustered.
LOL - you get rep for that if I'm able. hahahaha!

www.HoustonDiehards.com
Old 02-27-2009   #671
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Give me the Texans, I'm willing to take the heat or

Raiders, Cardinals

Let me know ASAP so I can start my research.
You will get a random team like everyone else. Also make sure you are here. You missed your first round pick last time.
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #672
Blake
MMQB

Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
3......2......1...... execute.

Last edited by Blake; 02-27-2009 at 08:08 AM.
Old 02-27-2009   #673
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89849 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Alright, let's roll!

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #674
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:

Code:
Jets          gtexan02 
Texans        Shaft75 
Buccaneers    TimeKiller 
Dolphins      Honoring Earl 34 
Steelers      Ole Miss Texan 
Bears         jgl35 
Cardinals     BigBull17 
Patriots      rmartin65 
Browns        HOU-TEX 
Eagles        Mari-OWNED! 
Redskins      steelbtexan 
Bills         TexansSeminole 
Colts         Texan_JBZ 
Raiders        Goldensilence 
Saints        The Pencil Neck 
Giants        Lork 88 
Ravens        DiehardChris 
Chargers      Tailgate
Broncos       Kaiser Toro 
Chiefs        beerlover 
Bengals       mussop 
Falcons       JCTexan 
Niners        Specnatz 
Rams          WolverineFan 
Lions         super_mario 
Packers       bah007 
Vikings       YoungTexanFan 
Seahawks      gtexan02 
Jaguars       Shaft75 
Titans        TimeKiller 
Cowboys        Honoring Earl 34 
Panthers       Ole Miss Texan
Look over it and make sure I didn't miss anyone.
Old 02-27-2009   #675
Mari-OWNED!
Bucco Bruce

Rep Power: 4281 Mari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respected

Hell yeah! I'm content with the Iggles!
Mari-OWNED! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #676
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm proud to represent the Great Fans of Kansas City
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #677
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm cool with the Bills.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #678
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Steelers...meh
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #679
Blake
MMQB

Quote:
Look over it and make sure I didn't miss anyone.
The Texans and the Jags. Shaft75 made out like a bandit.
Old 02-27-2009   #680
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 114958 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

The Brownies! I can dig it.

BTW, props to PN and Super Mario. Y'all hit'em up with some Rep if possible.

*edit: Gotta spread Rep around before giving it to SM again. Somebody hook them up

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read