Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 02-13-2009   #481
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 56852 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Via PM HOU-TEX and the Miami Dolphins select: Rashad Johnson, S, Alabama
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009   #482
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142041 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry, guys. Didn't realize I was up.

I'll have my pick in a few minutes.

I've got some hard choices to make.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009   #483
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142041 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 45 pick, the New York Giants take:

Kenny Britt, WR, Rutgers

With Toomer probably retiring and who knows what happening with Burress, this is a huge need position. I have other defensive needs to take care of but I couldn't pass up Wells in the first and I can't pass up Britt here.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009   #484
LORK 88
Wreck'em Ŧech!

Rep Power: 202 LORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LORK 88

The Houston Texans select: PATRICK CHUNG, SS, OREGON

An athletic, hard hitting safety who plays a lot bigger than his size is. He loves to hit and play an in-the-box style of game, but can also drop back into coverage and make plays. He's a good compliment to go next to Eugene Wilson as both give us athleticism that we've never had at the safety positions. This was an easy pick, there's no way he should of lasted this long but I won't complain.
Old 02-14-2009   #485
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52652 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Here is the draft so far:

1st Round

1) Detroit Lions- Aaron Curry, LB
2) St. Louis Rams- Michael Crabtree, WR
3) Kansas City Chiefs- Eugene Monroe, OT
4) Seattle Seahawks- Malcolm Jenkins, CB
5) Cleveland Browns- Andre Smith, OT
6) Cincinnati Bengals- Michael Oher, OL
7) Oakland Raiders- Rey Maualuga, LB
8) Jacksonville Jaguars- Jason Smith, OT
9) Green Bay Packers- BJ Raji, DT
10) San Francisco 49ers- Matthew Stafford, QB
11) Buffalo Bills- Brian Orakpo, DE
12) Detroit Lions- Mark Sanchez, QB
13) Washington Redskins- Eben Britton, OT
14) New Orleans Saints- Vontae Davis, CB
15) Houston Texans- Everette Brown, DE
16) Denver Broncos- Tyson Jackson, DE
17) New York Jets- Brandon Pettigrew, TE
18) Chicago Bears- Aaron Maybin, DE
19) Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Jeremy Maclin, WR
20) San Diego Chargers- Knowshon Moreno, RB
21) Philadelphia Eagles- LeSean McCoy, RB
22) Cleveland Browns- Clint Stintim, OLB
23) New England Patriots- James Laurinaitis, LB
24) Atlanta Falcons- Brian Cushing, LB
25) Miami Dolphins- Alex Mack, C
26) Cincinnati Bengals- Peria Jerry, DT
27) Indianapolis Colts- Duke Robinson, OG
28) Philadelphia Eagles- Hakeem Nicks, WR
29) New York Giants- Chris Wells, RB
30) Tennessee Titans- Max Unger, C
31) Arizona Cardinals- Louis Delmas, FS
32) Pittsburgh Steelers- William Beatty, OT

2nd Round

33) Denver Broncos- Clay Matthews, LB
34) Kansas City Chiefs- Lawrence Sidbury, DE
35) St. Louis Rams- Michael Johnson, DE
36) Minnesota Vikings- DJ Moore, CB
37) Seattle Seahawks- Derrius Heyward-Bay, WR
38) Baltimore Ravens- Alphonso Smith, CB
39) Jacksonville Jaguars- Percy Harvin, WR/RB
40) Oakland Raiders- Phil Loadholt, OT
41) Green Bay Packers- Larry English, OLB
42) Buffalo Bills - Eric Wood, OC, Louisville
43) San Francisco 49ers -Herman Johnson, OG, L.S.U.
44) Miami Dolphins -Rashad, Johnson, S, Alabama
45) New York Giants - Kenny Britt, WR, Rutgers
46) Houston Texans -PATRICK CHUNG, SS, OREGON

On the clock.

47) New England Patriots -(Texan in Japan)
48) San Diego Chargers -(JCTexan) Via Trade (W/ DEN)
49) Chicago Bears -(Specnatz)
50) Tampa Bay Buccaneers -(bah007)

Heres a list of the top 100 players left to help speed along the proccess. Feel free to update it after youre picks. I'll try to keep it updated as much as I can.

26. Josh Freeman QB Kansas St.
32. William Moore S Missouri
41. Coye Francies CB San Jose St.
42. Paul Kruger DE Utah
44. Sean Smith S Utah
46. Evander Hood DT Missouri
47. Derrick Williams WR Penn St.
48. Darius Butler CB Connecticut
51. Jamon Meredith OT South Carolina
52. Jairus Byrd CB Oregon
53. Robert Ayers DE Tennessee
55. Rhett Bomar QB Sam Houston St.
56. Sen'Derrick Marks DT Auburn
57. Jared Cook TE South Carolina
58. Troy Kropog OT Tulane
59. Donald Brown RB Connecticut
60. Shawn Nelson TE Southern Miss
61. Darry Beckwith ILB L.S.U.
62. Chase Coffman TE Missouri
63. Ron Brace DT Boston College
65. Connor Barwin DE Connecticut
66. Shonn Greene RB Iowa
67. Victor Harris CB Virginia Tech
68. Juaquin Iglesias WR Oklahoma
69. Cody Brown DE Connecticut
70. Mike Mickens CB Cincinnati
71. Travis Beckum TE Wisconsin
72. Brian Robiskie WR Ohio St.
73. Fili Moala DT USC
74. Andy Levitre OG Oregon St.
75. Cornelius Ingram TEFlorida
76. Jonathan Luigs C Arkansas
77. Jason Watkins OT Florida
78. Michael Hamlin S Clemson
79. Nate Davis QB Ball St.
80. James Casey TE Rice
81. Marcus Freeman OLB Ohio St.
82. James Davis RB Clemson
83. Antoine Caldwell C Alabama
84. Cary Harris CB USC
85. Michael Goodson RB Texas A&M
86. Alex Magee DT Purdue
87. Andre Brown RB North Carolina St.
88. Louis Murphy WR Florida
89 Tyrone McKenzie OLB South Florida
90. Javon Ringer RB Michigan St.
91. Mohamed Massaquoi WR Georgia
92. Jarron Gilbert DT San Jose St.
93. Trevor Canfield OG Cincinnati
94. Ramses Barden WR Cal Poly
95. Sherrod Martin CB Troy
96. Vance Walker DT Georgia Tech
97. Brandon Tate WR North Carolina
98. Cornelius Lewis OT Tennessee St.
99. Brandon Gibson WR Washington St.
100. Jeremiah Johnson RB Oregon

Last edited by mussop; 02-14-2009 at 01:24 AM.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009   #486
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52652 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

I have been thinking lately that we should wait until the second round to get a DE. Look at this mock, Paul Kruger DE Utah, Robert Ayers DE Tennessee, Connor Barwin DE Cincinati, Cody Brown DE Connecticut are all still available in the second round at our pick. Is there that big of a a difference in E Brown and Barwin or Cody Brown? Kruger and Ayers seem more like ends we would be looking for than any of those guys. Plus Matt Shaughnessy could be available later if we wanted to trade down again.

So far
1.) E Brown DE Florisa ST
2.) Patrick Chung SS Oregon

Not that I dont like them but I would rather have taken Brandon Pettigrew TE or Jeremy Maclin, WR or LeSean McCoy, RB or James Laurinaitis, LB or Peria Jerry, DT or Max Unger, C in the first round and taken Kruger or Ayers in the second.

IMO we would get better production out of any combination that I listed over Brown and Chung.
Old 02-14-2009   #487
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 28048 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORK 88 View Post

An athletic, hard hitting safety who plays a lot bigger than his size is. He loves to hit and play an in-the-box style of game, but can also drop back into coverage and make plays. He's a good compliment to go next to Eugene Wilson as both give us athleticism that we've never had at the safety positions. This was an easy pick, there's no way he should of lasted this long but I won't complain.
I like this kid a lot, but not sure if I like him for the Texans. I want someone who is a ball hawk in coverage, and I just did not see that in him. Saw a lot of other strengths, which you have mentioned.
Old 02-14-2009   #488
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I like this kid a lot, but not sure if I like him for the Texans. I want someone who is a ball hawk in coverage, and I just did not see that in him. Saw a lot of other strengths, which you have mentioned.
During the season I agree, but during the practices of the senior bowl they had him doing coverages and it is one reason his stock was/is rising.
Old 02-14-2009   #489
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
During the season I agree, but during the practices of the senior bowl they had him doing coverages and it is one reason his stock was/is rising.
Chung is a little stiff in the hips, I think he struggles in coverage plus he gambles, relies on angles lacks make-up speed. competitive adds toughness better sutied to SS than FS. Dominique Barber is a similar player already made the roster as a 6th rd. pick
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009   #490
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Chung is a little stiff in the hips, I think he struggles in coverage plus he gambles, relies on angles lacks make-up speed. competitive adds toughness better sutied to SS than FS. Dominique Barber is a similar player already made the roster as a 6th rd. pick
And if memory serves me not many were happy with that pick at the time.
Old 02-14-2009   #491
Blake
MMQB

Rep Power: 56852 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORK 88 View Post
Its tough drafting for the Texans because everyone wants something else.

I think Brown was a good first round pick, its just crazy when a good DE like Paul Kruger is available for us in the 2nd. I probably would have taken Sean Smith over Chung though.

I would be ecstatic if a player like Rey, Orakpo or Jenkins dropped to us in the first, and got Paul Kruger in the 2nd. Tack on walterfootball.com's 3rd and 4th round picks for us and I would be in heaven.

Last edited by Blake; 02-14-2009 at 01:07 PM.
Old 02-14-2009   #492
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
And if memory serves me not many were happy with that pick at the time.
lets take a look - http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/arc...p/t-49804.html

rmartin65 not a big fan
Quote:
No! This is the first pick I truly dislike. Should have gone after a pass rusher, there wont be many in the 7th. Maybe none.
or J-Russ
Quote:
Not happy with this. How many strong safety do we need?
but some thought different like WesmanTexanfan
Quote:
I like this pick, if he is half as intense as his bro he'll be knockin the ball out of many hands....
Kastofsna
Quote:
a 6th rounder who's a good athlete with decent upside. pretty much all you can ask for in this round.
or if your implying myself
Quote:
forget about timed speed he keeps the play in front reads then quick to react. I think he is a Rhodes pick. oh yeah tough as hell a converted hockey player
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009   #493
Blake
MMQB

The New England Patriots Select: Coye Francies, CB, San Jose State
Old 02-14-2009   #494
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28847 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

The San Diego Chargers select Ron Brace, DT, Boston College.

DT is the most important position in the 3-4 defense. DT's usually take some time to groom, & Jamal Williams might only have two years left in him. So Brace will likely have time to develope while he learns under Williams.
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009   #495
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Ya know what really sucks about this draft? Most people have more brains than most of the GMs out there. Will draft around 2 pm central sunday.
Old 02-15-2009   #496
mussop
Hall of Fame

Here is the draft so far:

1st Round

1) Detroit Lions- Aaron Curry, LB
2) St. Louis Rams- Michael Crabtree, WR
3) Kansas City Chiefs- Eugene Monroe, OT
4) Seattle Seahawks- Malcolm Jenkins, CB
5) Cleveland Browns- Andre Smith, OT
6) Cincinnati Bengals- Michael Oher, OL
7) Oakland Raiders- Rey Maualuga, LB
8) Jacksonville Jaguars- Jason Smith, OT
9) Green Bay Packers- BJ Raji, DT
10) San Francisco 49ers- Matthew Stafford, QB
11) Buffalo Bills- Brian Orakpo, DE
12) Detroit Lions- Mark Sanchez, QB
13) Washington Redskins- Eben Britton, OT
14) New Orleans Saints- Vontae Davis, CB
15) Houston Texans- Everette Brown, DE
16) Denver Broncos- Tyson Jackson, DE
17) New York Jets- Brandon Pettigrew, TE
18) Chicago Bears- Aaron Maybin, DE
19) Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Jeremy Maclin, WR
20) San Diego Chargers- Knowshon Moreno, RB
21) Philadelphia Eagles- LeSean McCoy, RB
22) Cleveland Browns- Clint Stintim, OLB
23) New England Patriots- James Laurinaitis, LB
24) Atlanta Falcons- Brian Cushing, LB
25) Miami Dolphins- Alex Mack, C
26) Cincinnati Bengals- Peria Jerry, DT
27) Indianapolis Colts- Duke Robinson, OG
28) Philadelphia Eagles- Hakeem Nicks, WR
29) New York Giants- Chris Wells, RB
30) Tennessee Titans- Max Unger, C
31) Arizona Cardinals- Louis Delmas, FS
32) Pittsburgh Steelers- William Beatty, OT

2nd Round

33) Denver Broncos- Clay Matthews, LB
34) Kansas City Chiefs- Lawrence Sidbury, DE
35) St. Louis Rams- Michael Johnson, DE
36) Minnesota Vikings- DJ Moore, CB
37) Seattle Seahawks- Derrius Heyward-Bay, WR
38) Baltimore Ravens- Alphonso Smith, CB
39) Jacksonville Jaguars- Percy Harvin, WR/RB
40) Oakland Raiders- Phil Loadholt, OT
41) Green Bay Packers- Larry English, OLB
42) Buffalo Bills - Eric Wood, OC, Louisville
43) San Francisco 49ers -Herman Johnson, OG, L.S.U.
44) Miami Dolphins -Rashad, Johnson, S, Alabama
45) New York Giants - Kenny Britt, WR, Rutgers
46) Houston Texans -PATRICK CHUNG, SS, OREGON
47) New England Patriots Coye Francies, CB, San Jose State
48) San Diego Chargers Via Trade (W/ DEN) Ron Brace, DT, Boston College.

On the clock.

49) Chicago Bears -(Specnatz)
50) Tampa Bay Buccaneers -(bah007)
51) Dallas Cowboys (steelbtexan)
52) Philadelphia Eagles (jgl35)
53) New York Jets (rickyb)
54) Minnesota Vikings (rmartin65)
55) Atlanta Falcons (Texan JBZ)
56) Miami Dolphins (HOU-TEX)

This is a list of the top 100 players left to help speed along the proccess. Feel free to update it after youre picks. I'll try to keep it updated as much as I can.

26. Josh Freeman QB Kansas St.
32. William Moore S Missouri
42. Paul Kruger DE Utah
44. Sean Smith S Utah
46. Evander Hood DT Missouri
47. Derrick Williams WR Penn St.
48. Darius Butler CB Connecticut
51. Jamon Meredith OT South Carolina
52. Jairus Byrd CB Oregon
53. Robert Ayers DE Tennessee
55. Rhett Bomar QB Sam Houston St.
56. Sen'Derrick Marks DT Auburn
57. Jared Cook TE South Carolina
58. Troy Kropog OT Tulane
59. Donald Brown RB Connecticut
60. Shawn Nelson TE Southern Miss
61. Darry Beckwith ILB L.S.U.
62. Chase Coffman TE Missouri
65. Connor Barwin DE Connecticut
66. Shonn Greene RB Iowa
67. Victor Harris CB Virginia Tech
68. Juaquin Iglesias WR Oklahoma
69. Cody Brown DE Connecticut
70. Mike Mickens CB Cincinnati
71. Travis Beckum TE Wisconsin
72. Brian Robiskie WR Ohio St.
73. Fili Moala DT USC
74. Andy Levitre OG Oregon St.
75. Cornelius Ingram TEFlorida
76. Jonathan Luigs C Arkansas
77. Jason Watkins OT Florida
78. Michael Hamlin S Clemson
79. Nate Davis QB Ball St.
80. James Casey TE Rice
81. Marcus Freeman OLB Ohio St.
82. James Davis RB Clemson
83. Antoine Caldwell C Alabama
84. Cary Harris CB USC
85. Michael Goodson RB Texas A&M
86. Alex Magee DT Purdue
87. Andre Brown RB North Carolina St.
88. Louis Murphy WR Florida
89 Tyrone McKenzie OLB South Florida
90. Javon Ringer RB Michigan St.
91. Mohamed Massaquoi WR Georgia
92. Jarron Gilbert DT San Jose St.
93. Trevor Canfield OG Cincinnati
94. Ramses Barden WR Cal Poly
95. Sherrod Martin CB Troy
96. Vance Walker DT Georgia Tech
97. Brandon Tate WR North Carolina
98. Cornelius Lewis OT Tennessee St.
99. Brandon Gibson WR Washington St.
100. Jeremiah Johnson RB Oregon
Old 02-15-2009   #497
Blake
MMQB

The draft is up to date HERE or in my signature.
Old 02-15-2009   #498
Specnatz
Site Contributor

With the 49th pick the Chicago Bears select:

Josh Freeman QB Kansas St. 6'6 238 Jr.

No explanation needed really, the Bears have had crappy to just not screwing it up play for a very very long time. Is Freeman a can't miss QB prospect? No but he is already #2 on the depth chart and he has yet to sign his contract.
Old 02-15-2009   #499
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

I think you guys have done a very fine job with this mock.
Old 02-15-2009   #500
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55561 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

In an ironic twist of fate, first round pick Jeremy Maclin will be reunited with a former teammate.

Tampa Bay was hoping that Josh Freeman would fall to their pick only to have him snatched up when he was one pick away.

With the #50 overall pick, the Tampa Bay Bucs select.....

Evander Hood - DT, Missouri

Hood has a quick first step for a DT and as he proved at the Senior Bowl practices, he is very skilled at hand fighting in the trenches and easily slips off one-on-one blocks. He also possesses the killer instinct and nonstop motor that can turn a good player into a great one.

He has powerful legs but doesn't use enough leverage at times. With some solid coaching, he can provide a solid push in the middle of the line for the Bucs.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read