Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2009   #1
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 18204 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default This may be a little early ... but ....

We are going on our 6th season ticket holder year with the Texans.

This year we are looking for a good tailgate crew to join.

Any thoughts? Ideas?
Old 02-19-2009   #2
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This may be a little early ... but ....

Blue Crew
Old 02-20-2009   #3
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3753 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by blogkimmy View Post
We are going on our 6th season ticket holder year with the Texans.

This year we are looking for a good tailgate crew to join.

Any thoughts? Ideas?
Well what lot are you in? Yellow or Orange...

There are quite a few good ones in both !! If in Orange, PM me .
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Well what lot are you in? Yellow or Orange...

There are quite a few good ones in both !! If in Orange, PM me .
It matters not.

Blue Crew!
Old 02-20-2009   #5
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

What he said

Blue Crew
Old 02-20-2009   #6
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't believe you will have a hard time finding any tailgating crew to let you in their tailgating festivities.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009   #7
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3753 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
It matters not.

Blue Crew!
It matters not, then why sabbotage the orange lot for members..... feeling a little insecure...??
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 02-20-2009   #8
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Since she has had tickets for 6 years and is posting in the Orange/Yellow Lot section I would "assume" that she parks in one of THOSE lots and is looking for tailgating in Orange or Yellow!!
Old 02-20-2009   #9
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Kimmy, there are some good ones in the Yellow lot. There are members from this board there. Texanfan2002114 has a great set up (this is where I usually am in Yellow), Texanmojo, Double Barrel and Nflnutswife are in yellow.......there are a lot more that are slipping my mind. I have hung out with good portion of them and they are all awesome.

Looks like Hobie can take care of you Orange. And if you ever make it over to the Blue/Platinum lot the Blue Crew is outstanding and the message board is very well represented at one tailgate, sure to not disappoint.

I have yellow passes, but I try to make it around to the other lots once in awhile. I will be visiting the Blue Crew this year since I never made it last year, come hell or high water.
Old 02-20-2009   #10
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 18204 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Kimmy, there are some good ones in the Yellow lot. There are members from this board there. Texanfan2002114 has a great set up (this is where I usually am in Yellow), Texanmojo, Double Barrel and Nflnutswife are in yellow.......there are a lot more that are slipping my mind. I have hung out with good portion of them and they are all awesome.

Looks like Hobie can take care of you Orange. And if you ever make it over to the Blue/Platinum lot the Blue Crew is outstanding and the message board is very well represented at one tailgate, sure to not disappoint.

I have yellow passes, but I try to make it around to the other lots once in awhile. I will be visiting the Blue Crew this year since I never made it last year, come hell or high water.

OUTSTANDING! This has been the one thing missing from our experiences at the games. I love watching all the 'gaters on the way in It may be fun to trade off seats as well.

Thanks for the great info. And yes, I am in the Yellow Lot!
Old 02-20-2009   #11
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
It matters not, then why sabbotage the orange lot for members..... feeling a little insecure...??

Lighten up francis
Old 02-20-2009   #12
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

hell if they keep raising ticket prices we'll be parking in yellow lot and only the texans players will be able to park in the plat. lot.
Old 02-21-2009   #13
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post

Ahem
Old 02-21-2009   #14
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Ahem
Holy crap, how did I leave you off the list....lol.....I was being rushed off the computer. My bad Katie.
Old 02-23-2009   #15
TexanDave
Veteran

Rep Power: 880 TexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respected

We don't do as big a set up as some of the other tailgaters in the Yellow lot but you AND any Texan fan from the message board is welcome to join us.
TexanDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009   #16
Mike Kerns
LYSB Podcast

Section: My Living Room
Rep Power: 1517 Mike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respectedMike Kerns is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Mike Kerns Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Kerns Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Kerns

Yellow lot, right by Mojo's place. Miller Lite shotgun's every 30 minutes.

Mike Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009   #17
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

We park right across from Texan Mojo and you can't miss us. We have a full size school bus with a 20x20 tent. We started as a small group and have grown each year. You are more than welcome to join our tailgate and if you decide to join somewhere else then we hope you come by for a cold beverage and some great food. If you want some info about our tailgate, the PM!!
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009   #18
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
We have a full size school bus with a 20x20 tent.
Get a tent that goes up an down faster yet? Spend more time tailgating...less time setting up!
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009   #19
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Get a tent that goes up an down faster yet? Spend more time tailgating...less time setting up!
Hey, our pit crew is getting faster, we'll be over for the first shotgun this year!!
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009   #20
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride View Post
Hey, our pit crew is getting faster, we'll be over for the first shotgun this year!!
Shoot I don't think our set up time has ever had us miss a shotgun yet, has it Texans Pride??
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read