Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-06-2005   #1
TheTim5125
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TheTim5125
Default What game are you most looking forward to?

What game are you most looking forward to? I think I'm looking forward to the game vs. the 49ers my friends are all 49er fans and I can't wait for that day.
Old 01-06-2005   #2
CoachJim
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CoachJim Send a message via Yahoo to CoachJim

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTim5125
What game are you most looking forward to? I think I'm looking forward to the game vs. the 49ers my friends are all 49er fans and I can't wait for that day.
Puttin' another foot in a Jagz *** ... by far the most satisfying win mostly cuz we get to do it twice a season.
Old 01-06-2005   #3
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6673 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Taking the Raiders for another butt kicking. Their fans are so anal.
Old 01-06-2005   #4
profan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike moffat
Taking the Raiders for another butt kicking. Their fans are so anal.
Well, your going to have to wait because we don't play the raiders next year. The only afc west team is KC at reliant. I'm thinking the 49er game would make a good road trip.
profan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005   #5
chuckm
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 chuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVP

Rams game should be fun .....
chuckm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005   #6
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6673 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Goes to show you. My bad, Profan. One of my Raider buddies was telling me that we were coming to Okland next year. I can wait. It was so much fun this year.
Old 01-06-2005   #7
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
What game are you most looking forward to?
Divisional championship game at Reliant.
Old 01-06-2005   #8
Keldar
Veteran

The first preseason game. That means football season has started again.
Keldar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005   #9
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabbat00
The first preseason game. That means football season has started again.

I AGREE 100%
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005   #10
DuntaRobinson23
Rookie

Im looking forward to the 49ers game. I live near SF so i finally get to see the texans play.
DuntaRobinson23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005   #11
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 70559 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

COLTS!- with an improved pass rush I'm looking forward to sending Peyton home crying and throwing fits because he was eating dirt all afternoon. While I don't generally root for injuries, I wouldn't mind reading about the bruised ribs that he left Houston with next season.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005   #12
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75697 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Ya know what? I'm gonna say the Steelers game, because I think they'll be the defending SB champions.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005   #13
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I am with you. I have a friend who plays for the 49ers... and if he resigns there my buddies and I have already marked this one on the calendar for our first Texans road game!
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005   #14
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

The first time we beat the Colts, whenever and wherever that is.
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005   #15
Doug
All Pro

I would have to say both of the Indy games. We will be winning one of them next year.
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005   #16
hou059
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOgre
The first time we beat the Colts, whenever and wherever that is.
Yeah that's true, I really want to see The Texans beat them. Sweeping our division will give us a great chance to make the post-season.
hou059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005   #17
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

The Jacksonville away game.
I'll be flying out for that one...but the game itself is not going to be the fun part.
Paying $10 for an upperlevel ticket, and the walking down to the first row field level and finding empty seats is the fun part.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005   #18
MIGHTYTEX
Veteran

I'm looking forward to the Ravens away game. I know I'll be there.
Old 01-07-2005   #19
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

I got to see the one I really wanted to last season, David vs. Brett.

As far as next season, it is the Seattle game. My first road game and a chance to go home and see my family for the first time in SEVERAL years.
I miss 'em badly. Plus I get to see us TEXANS raise havoc upon my hated SeaChokenChickens!!
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005   #20
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuntaRobinson23
Im looking forward to the 49ers game. I live near SF so i finally get to see the texans play.
Where do you live? I'm in Redding.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read