Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-08-2005   #21
Txnpride
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags
Divisional championship game at Reliant.
I am with you on that one....counting back to the Oilers......Its been ALOOOONG time since I have been to a Houston playoff game
Txnpride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005   #22
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

My choice would be when the Colts come calling again, and we bring out those 'magical' Battle Red jerseys. Win!
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005   #23
gwallaia

Rep Power: 66021 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Arizona Cardinals. They are only a handful of teams that I have never seen play in person.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005   #24
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia
Arizona Cardinals. They are only a handful of teams that I have never seen play in person.
You haven't missed much. I was at a Lions/Cardinals game a couple years ago while in Tempe visiting .. the day that the Texans beat the Steelers. Boring game there, but I remember asking people sitting around me for updates on the Texans game..
when told Texans won 24-6 .. I just said ..yeah RIGHT! I had to hear that about three times before I was a believer ...
Old 01-08-2005   #25
JacksonvilleJaguar4
Rookie

I'm looking forward to any division games, the Tacks, Clots, and you guys esp. Houston because I can't wait for this rivalry to kick it up a notch!
JacksonvilleJaguar4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005   #26
BornOrange
All Pro

Rep Power: 15 BornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonvilleJaguar4
I'm looking forward to any division games, the Tacks, Clots, and you guys esp. Houston because I can't wait for this rivalry to kick it up a notch!
Sorry, but the Jags aren't our rivals. They are just a team we slap around.

Our rivals are the Colts and Titans.
BornOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005   #27
Koruptified
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornOrange
Sorry, but the Jags aren't our rivals. They are just a team we slap around.

Our rivals are the Colts and Titans.
Oh please. Don't think that because you swept us this year you will continue to do it. You guys used the excuse that your team was flat on certain losses... well, so do we. And we were EXTREMELY flat on our last meeting.
Koruptified is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-11-2005   #28
Koruptified
Rookie

Oh, and so that would also mean that the Colts don't consider you rivals since they seem to slap you around as well.
Koruptified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005   #29
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool

I think the conferences stink, and should be moved so we can have a Dallas rivalry!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005   #30
LenMan
Rookie

Without question, I want another crack at the Cleveland Browns!!!! Thats was a painful loss that should leave a bad taste in the Texan's mouth for the entire off-season. Kelly...freakin'...Holcomb!!!
LenMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005   #31
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Astros vs Mets in Houston.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005   #32
Cincinnatikid
Veteran

The game in cincinnati. I will be there to watch my boy antwan peek, but as the texans learned last time in cincinnati, the jungle is a tough place to play. Who Dey
Cincinnatikid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005   #33
brickmantexanfan
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to brickmantexanfan Send a message via Yahoo to brickmantexanfan

I think it stays the same for me Kansas City
Old 01-11-2005   #34
blockhead83
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to blockhead83

I'm with Ogre - looking forward to the first W we post against the Colts. In a close second, I'm looking forward to the Jags games. As much as I dislike the Jags, I think they're probably our closest matches talent-wise in the division.
blockhead83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005   #35
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Wonder when we'll get the dates for the games? .. March or April I guess, draft time?
I've got my eye on the game in San Francisco. I really really want to get to that one.

Oh yeah, any Astros - Mets game in Houston ..lol
Old 01-11-2005   #36
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

The first game of the year of course!!! But in reality beating the Colts (hopefully in '05) is the progression that I'm looking forward to most. Also anytime we play the Jags. I like seeing their fans crawfish...
Old 01-11-2005   #37
TexansFan#80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey
Astros vs Mets in Houston.
Will you boo Beltran?

I know this is way off subject, but I had to ask!
TexansFan#80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005   #38
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

I'd boo Beltransexual til I cant go any more....

But i'd say Opening Day...cuz i'll be hyped up big time...and also..Wild Card Weekend 2006..when the Texans are playing on that Saturday
Old 01-11-2005   #39
cronicallyimpared
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to cronicallyimpared

INDY!!! (and Dallas too)

I want them to beat the Colts so @#$%& bad. I've got a friend I've kept up with from high school who is a die hard Indy fan. We have an ongoing bet, loser buys the beer for the next matchup. I'm sick of drinking Heiniken, I want some Shiner.
Old 01-11-2005   #40
DuntaRobinson23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike moffat
Where do you live? I'm in Redding.
Salinas, lol im like the only texan fan there
DuntaRobinson23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read