Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-29-2008   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Cowboy beats up fan

Quote:
A disgruntled Cowboys fan who was marching in front of the team's training complex Monday claims he was attacked by linebacker Bradie James, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports.

Alan Lowe of Richland Hills, Texas, said he was attacked by James while marching up and down Cowboys Parkway wearing signs that read, "The Cowboys have no heart" and, "Wade Phillips is an embarrassment to the Star". Lowe said James broke his sunglasses, and he initially tried to file a report with the Irving police but did not end up filing one.

James admitted confronting Lowe.

"He said, 'Why you guys didn't show that fire last night? You should have showed that heart last night,'" James told the Star-Telegram. "So next thing you know, I'm just ripping his sign off him. He said I broke his glasses, so I went and gift-wrapped some Oakleys. He got something out of the deal."
http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...c.php?t=501587
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #2
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 162338 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboy beats up fan

Three words Alan Lowe, get a life!

and I felt silly being on this board so much...
Old 12-29-2008   #3
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57076 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Three words Alan Lowe, get a life!

and I felt silly being on this board so much...
Hey, at least you don't have a sworn enemy that people assume is your evil twin or something...
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #4
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

He didn't actually beat him up but I'll bite...

So did he beat him up because he was telling the truth?

or

did Jerry take him to the woodshed and he was just in a pissy mood?
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #5
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 78716 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Hey, at least you don't have a sworn enemy that people assume is your evil twin or something...
PapaL is your Janet Jackson. So I guess that would make you Michael.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #6
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD View Post
He didn't actually beat him up but I'll bite...

So did he beat him up because he was telling the truth?

or

did Jerry take him to the woodshed and he was just in a pissy mood?
I actually love the guys sign and wish I could tell Jerry how disappointed I am too.
Old 12-29-2008   #7
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125033 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Typical Dallas Cowboys taste. This doesn't surprise me though with a disgraceful organization like the Cowpokes. I'm just surprised that a few other guys like Pac Man and Tank didn't jump in.

They don't have enough heart to play all out in their last game of the season that determines if they make it to the playoffs, but the guy's got enough heart to attack a fan afterwards????

The Cowboys are pathetic.

Last edited by Texecutioner; 12-30-2008 at 01:57 AM.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-29-2008   #8
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
I actually love the guys sign and wish I could tell Jerry how disappointed I am too.
You can! Tell your bro!
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #9
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

must be a tough story for you guys. on the one hand, you hate the Cowboys, but you also hate the Cowboys fans. who to stick up for??
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #10
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
must be a tough story for you guys. on the one hand, you hate the Cowboys, but you also hate the Cowboys fans. who to stick up for??
off topic, but congrats to your Dolphins for making such a great turnaround this season.

that said, Slaton still deserved the Pro Bowl berth more than Brown IMO...
Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008   #11
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

thanks. it's been a pretty ridiculous year for me, with the Rays and Dolphins both going from worst record in the league to division champs the next year.

Slaton probably deserved it more, but as far as pro bowl snubs go this year, that's one of the smaller crimes
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008   #12
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110436 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Typical Dallas Cowboys taste. This doesn't surprise me though with a disgraceful organization like the Cowpokes. I'm just surprised that a few other guys like Pac Man and Tank didn't jump in.

They don't have enough heart to play all out in their last game of the season that determines if they make it to the playoffs, but the guy's got enough heart to attack a fan afterwards????

The Cowboys are pathetic.
This has just been a GREAT day every since I woke up. First we FIRE Richard Smith, the Rockets resign Motombo and now another WONDERFULL story showing how low class the Cowboys are. The only thing left is to hit the lotto.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008   #13
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110436 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Im rooting for a double knockout!!!!!
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008   #14
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92649 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Not a tough one for me. I have never hated the Cowboys.

Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008   #15
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

fans suck ...
Old 12-31-2008   #16
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess Bradie James really didn't like that guy's sunglasses.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read