Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-29-2008   #1
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Packer Fan, Oh Packer Fan

What a great season...you dump the best qb you will ever have.

You end up 6-10 after being 13-3 and one play away from the Super Bowl.

You'd be 4-12 if not for the Lions on your schedule.

But...what do I see in the paper and hear about on the radio??

I see 2 tards holding an 0-16 sign and hear about the crowd shouting "0-16!!" as the Lions left the field.

Real classy, cheesers.

The one thing both teams had in common was that neither sniffed the playoffs.

There are teams I would love to see go 0-16 but the Lions ain't one of them.

Who has the brighter future?

The Lions can rebound hard in '09. They have their picks...they have 3 of Dallas' picks.

They need someone who can blow this up and go the right way.

"We suck but you suck worse" See a trend???
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #2
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 29181 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Packer Fan, Oh Packer Fan

Well it was a rivalry game.
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #3
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 126226 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Next year it might not be easy, being cheesy.
Old 12-29-2008   #4
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

Aaron Rodgers was worlds better than Favre this year

their future is a lot better than Detroit

and i imagine you'd be hootin' and hollerin' if the Titans/Cowboys were about to go 0-16. it's a very old rivalry
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #5
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post

and i imagine you'd be hootin' and hollerin' if the Titans/Cowboys were about to go 0-16. it's a very old rivalry
true, true and true. well not so much about the Cowboys since I could care less about them
Old 12-30-2008   #6
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

The cowboys and tight'uns deserve it though.

I was cheering for the Dolphins to go 0-fer too. Sorry about that.

The Lions are down because of Matt Millen. I feel bad for their fans. I say they get payback next year. IF..they hire and pick right.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008   #7
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Favre had more wins, Packers only had 5.

Favre=Better.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-30-2008   #8
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
What a great season...you dump the best qb you will ever have.

You end up 6-10 after being 13-3 and one play away from the Super Bowl.

You'd be 4-12 if not for the Lions on your schedule.

But...what do I see in the paper and hear about on the radio??

I see 2 tards holding an 0-16 sign and hear about the crowd shouting "0-16!!" as the Lions left the field.

Real classy, cheesers.

The one thing both teams had in common was that neither sniffed the playoffs.

There are teams I would love to see go 0-16 but the Lions ain't one of them.

Who has the brighter future?

The Lions can rebound hard in '09. They have their picks...they have 3 of Dallas' picks.

They need someone who can blow this up and go the right way.

"We suck but you suck worse" See a trend???
Rogers actually had a good year and I am shocked because I am a huge Favre fan but give the guy his props..he did well under difficult circumstances.
Their problem is defense.

Packer fans are the best fans in the NFL..hands down.

Lions are going to have to prove they can rebound "hard" in 2009. They've had high draft choices for YEARS now. They have been one of the worst teams for years. So it remains to be seen if things change now.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008   #9
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
Favre had more wins, Packers only had 5.

Favre=Better.
Both teams missed the playoffs and one of them missed it specifically because of their QBs miscues...Favre and the Jets. The guy was a mess the last 5 games and had more talent around him. He would have done no better in GB. Rogers did a great job for their situation and there were more problems with their team. Sorry, Favre was a mess and the ints in this last game were a joke.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read