Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 12-29-2008   #1
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31977 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default If you drafted this team

Then you should have dominated...

These are the players that finished with the most points if you started them through the season. Of course, I am going with the scoring system in my league which rewards both Td's and Yards pretty much equally.

QB- Drew Brees- 330 pts

RB- Deangelo Williams-297 pts
RB- Michael Turner - 281 pts

WR- Larry Fitzgerald- 227 pts
WR- Andre Johnson- 218 pts
WR- Calvin Johnson- 207 pts

TE- Tony Gonzalez- 182 pts

Def- Ravens- 216 pts

Kicker- Gostkowski- 159 pts

Last edited by stingray; 12-29-2008 at 10:56 AM.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #2
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31977 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If you drafted this team

Fitz outscored Andre because of Td's. Andre had a bit more yrds and receptions but Fitz ended up with 12 td's and Andre 8. And who would have thought that Williams and Turner would be 1 and 2 at the RB position?
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #3
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If you drafted this team

I pretty much dominated my league. Won the thing with only one loss - and Tom Brady was my only keeper. I had:

QB
Rodgers -drafted
WR
AJ - drafted
Calvin Johnson - picked up when someone gave up on him WAY too early
Wes Welker - drafted
RB
Mike Turner - drafted
Matt Forte - drafted
W/R flex
Frank Gore - drafted
TE
Jason Witten - drafted

Finished as champ, 15-1.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read