Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-28-2008   #1
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Carr is coming in!

Here we go. First play and LOL, he looks the same. Ran around in the pocket looking lost, however picked up 7 yards.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008   #2
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Carr is coming in!

Well, Carr is looking good handing off to Derrick Ward.
Old 12-28-2008   #3
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Holy crap, Carr is looking good. He just threw a sweet 20 something yard TD pass to Hixon.
Old 12-28-2008   #4
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Holy crap, Carr is looking good. He just threw a sweet 20 something yard TD pass to Hixon.
Yea, they showed the replay in our game. Good-lookin pass by Carr.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008   #5
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 61397 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Yeah, didn't he have a few good passes when he first came in for the Texans?
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008   #6
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Yeah, didn't he have a few good passes when he first came in for the Texans?
I don't remember too many. Actually he took a sack on a key play that would have probably sealed the win for the Giants. They should have just kept him handing off because the Vikings were not stopping the Giants backup running backs.

I hate that they lost however I can't be too upset. The Giants backups actually looked better than the Vikings starters and could have easily have won this game.
Old 12-28-2008   #7
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder what David Carr will turn out like in the long run. Don't get me wrong on this, I don't think he had any future whatsoever here in Houston and I have remained fairly certain that he would not amount to much of anything anywhere else but, having said that..... sometimes it takes an enormous fall from grace like he's had to make a guy "coachable". We can debate as much as we like how much Carr is even capable of changing and I think he's got issues that are very likely not fixable through coaching but I am certain that as he was here in Houston he was as much an impediment to his own development as anyone or anything around him. He was shown repeatedly to not be willing to put the effort into bettering himself.

Has that changed? I wonder.
Old 12-28-2008   #8
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

I've always had a soft spot for Carr, for the main fact that he was our first QB in team history. I wish the best for him still, but just as long as it isn't in a Texans uni.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read