Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-06-2005   #1
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 49ers shake up.

I havent seen this thread, so I figured id post it.
si.com link

About time they did something. Ericson is gone, and so is the GM Donahue.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005   #2
HoustonTexansAreTheBest
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_ROCK
I havent seen this thread, so I figured id post it.
si.com link

About time they did something. Ericson is gone, and so is the GM Donahue.
Glad to see they did something. Never a huge fan of Donahue and Erickson. 49ers would've never gone anywhere with Donahue as GM.

"Hope Is On the Way"-John Edwards
HoustonTexansAreTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005   #3
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

I think they are cleaning out the place to bring in Caroll and Lienhart.
Old 01-06-2005   #4
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I say they just swap teams altogether. Just let the USC Trojans borrow the 49ers uniforms on Sundays. They can't do much worse.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005   #5
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think they are cleaning out the place to bring in Caroll and Lienhart.
They were talking on Cold Pizza this morning that they think the 49'ers are going to try and bring in Caroll, Chow, AND Leinhart.
Old 01-06-2005   #6
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
They were talking on Cold Pizza this morning that they think the 49'ers are going to try and bring in Caroll, Chow, AND Leinhart.
Wow, now thats a heck of a combo.
Old 01-06-2005   #7
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Glad to hear this. The NINERS are my fav NFC team, and it has been painful to see them brought down to the level they are right now. Can't wait to meet up with them next year in SF. Gonna be fun!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-06-2005   #8
MarleyFan
Veteran

Larry Ellison (Oracle founder) tried to buy the team earlier this year, but Dr.York is not willing to sell the team. Larry Ellison would have been the perfect owner for this struggling team. He has deep pockets that could get a lot of things done.Because York refuses to invest in this team. "So far"
MarleyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005   #9
JacksonvilleJaguar4
Rookie

Glad I'm not a niner fan! But the organization was at the top for so long to just fall to the bottom so fast! Kindof sad
JacksonvilleJaguar4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005   #10
THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID Send a message via Yahoo to THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID

I heard Romeo Crennell will be interveiwing for the job tomorrow and Carroll said no already....so there won't be a USC dynasty in SanFran. I think Crenell would be a great choice, but he would never would be sucessful because they would never give him a winning team to coach until Mr. York opens up his pockets.
THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read