Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-20-2008   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 89729 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texas Stadium :'Boys-Ravens Nevermore Game thread

I hope for a good football game tonight.. I do have one wish for Santa.. Ed Reed knock the snot out of Team Obliviviator

Even though it looked like a toilet bowl. It was a landmark for the NFL and lots of memories in that stadium

I hope for a good game tonight
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008   #2
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texas Stadium :'Boys-Ravens Nevermore Game thread

DeMarcus Ware, D player of the year and The Cowboys up 7-0. Yes. Too bad Romo continues to made head scratching plays...like the first pick
Old 12-20-2008   #3
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 28657 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn Flacco. He better make up for this. Could do with some D from the Ravens as well...championship game in FF and up against T.O., Witten and Choice.

C'mon Ravens.
mattieuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008   #4
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 20333 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Wish I could have gone to the game. Some of my friends up here went. I'll enjoy the after parties though.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008   #5
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a ton of good memories there.

I saw so many good players there. It was a fun place.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008   #6
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD View Post
I have a ton of good memories there.

I saw so many good players there. It was a fun place.
Choice is looking pretty good for a 3rd back.

Yeah, I spent a great Thanksgiving there in one of the suites against the Redskins and Gene Stallings was in there telling my nephews to go to Alabama.
Old 12-20-2008   #7
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

for anyone that doesnt have nfln
http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-nfl-2.html
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-20-2008   #8
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Deion Sanders should stay in the studio and out of the play by play duties.
Silver Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008   #9
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Jason Garrett has stock falling. The last 3 weeks he has tried multiple 3rd and short draws that have been stuffed. You got weapons and that is all you have. The last two weeks he has done it with a hurt Barber. Drives me nuts.
Old 12-20-2008   #10
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Jason Garrett has stock falling. The last 3 weeks he has tried multiple 3rd and short draws that have been stuffed. You got weapons and that is all you have. The last two weeks he has done it with a hurt Barber. Drives me nuts.
Yea I agree. He's pretty predictable at times.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008   #11
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD View Post
Yea I agree. He's pretty predictable at times.
It seems at all times lately. Looks like we are looking for the D to save us again.
Old 12-20-2008   #12
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 112830 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Who's doing color in the booth?? The guy isn't very good.

Looks like the game I expected, points at a premium, tough and tight.
Old 12-20-2008   #13
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Who's doing color in the booth?? The guy isn't very good.

Looks like the game I expected, points at a premium, tough and tight.
Tha't Bob Papa. He is the Giants Radio comentator. I think he's decent, not great but decent.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008   #14
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 70276 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like Romo will be costing Wade Phillip's job tonite.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008   #15
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Looks like Romo will be costing Wade Phillip's job tonite.
Romo is pissing me off and has that crybaby look right now. Just suck it up, its playoff do or die time.
Old 12-20-2008   #16
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 112830 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
Tha't Bob Papa. He is the Giants Radio comentator. I think he's decent, not great but decent.
Thanks. I miss Collinsworth
Old 12-20-2008   #17
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36122 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLoveTexans View Post
for anyone that doesnt have nfln
http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-nfl-2.html
Thank you. Watching it on nfl.com sucks. I want to watch the football game not people talking about it. Is it like that for everyone else on nfl.com?
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008   #18
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Thanks. I miss Collinsworth
Papa has done all the games with Collinsworth this year except this one. Maybe you are talking about Deion and Faulk?
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008   #19
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
Papa has done all the games with Collinsworth this year except this one. Maybe you are talking about Deion and Faulk?
Collinsworth is the top color guy, whomever is doing color this game make me miss Collinsworth. The play by play is doing OK as play by play goes, but his sidekick sucks.
Old 12-20-2008   #20
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Thank you. Watching it on nfl.com sucks. I want to watch the football game not people talking about it. Is it like that for everyone else on nfl.com?
sadly yes.. it seems you miss 2/3 of the game cuz they go back into studio. and talk about crap that no one cares about. Kinda like a big eff you if you dont have NFLN.
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read