Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-18-2008   #1
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default NFLN: Colts @ Jags

Just looking to see if anyone else was watching.

Jones-Drew doing his thing early.
Old 12-18-2008   #2
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFLN: Colts @ Jags

Gerrard to Northcutt for 28 yards and a TD. 7-0 Jaguars.
Old 12-18-2008   #3
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 27616 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Gerrard to Northcutt for 28 yards and a TD. 7-0 Jaguars.
Great protection from the o-line, and nice calm throw.
mattieuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

4 & 1 Gerrard QB sneak and he got drilled. He broke the plane on the first down line twice, once going, then coming back the other way.
Old 12-18-2008   #5
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 27616 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
4 & 1 Gerrard QB sneak and he got drilled. He broke the plane on the first down line twice, once going, then coming back the other way.
That was a nice hit...did well for a QB not to drop it getting jarred and give the football over.
Old 12-18-2008   #6
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

The NFLN sucks it is just another money making thing I do not have it and having a hard time finding a working link for the game a good one that is I boycott the NFLN.
Old 12-18-2008   #7
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

it's certainly bizarre that the NFL is trying to make money
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-18-2008   #8
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
it's certainly bizarre that the NFL is trying to make money
I guess I should boycott Comcast because DTV has it for free but Comcast makes you pay extra money for it.
Old 12-18-2008   #9
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
The NFLN sucks it is just another money making thing I do not have it and having a hard time finding a working link for the game a good one that is I boycott the NFLN.
LOL. I hear ya. If you hate not having NFLN come to Austin and try to watch a Texans game.
Old 12-18-2008   #10
mattieuk
Site Contributor

4th and punted by JAX after questionable (IMO wrong) holding call stopped drive.
Old 12-18-2008   #11
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

I forgot to make my pick for the Texans Talk Pickem League.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008   #12
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
4th and punted by JAX after questionable (IMO wrong) holding call stopped drive.
Agreed, terrible call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
I forgot to make my pick for the Texans Talk Pickem League.
I wouldn't feel too bad, I've got 16 points riding on the Colts.
Old 12-18-2008   #13
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
LOL. I hear ya. If you hate not having NFLN come to Austin and try to watch a Texans game.
Darn Comcast.
Old 12-18-2008   #14
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Damn, 24-14 Jags.
Old 12-18-2008   #15
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 28360 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Watching this game on nfl.com is so frustrating... I'd wish they'd just qft and just show the game.

"No I don't want to see your stupid sideline segments. Thank you for nonchalantly stating how they converted a 3rd and long to keep the drive alive without showing us."
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008   #16
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Colts 31-24. Wow. I flipped away for a second and ......what happened? Inerception return?
Old 12-18-2008   #17
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 28360 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

and because they wouldn't qft I don't get to see that pick 6.
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008   #18
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't guess there's any way BOTH of them could lose?

LOL. Maybe a tie. That'd be freaking great....

I'm in my league's Super Bowl this week, and have Reggie Wayne and MJD going tonite. Glad they got me some points.

Oh crap! Garrard throws an interception and Colts are now up by 6 with 4:48 to play.
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008   #19
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg no re View Post
and because they wouldn't qft I don't get to see that pick 6.
what does "qft" mean?
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008   #20
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 168714 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
what does "qft" mean?
Quoted for Truth
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read