Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 12-18-2008   #1
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6673 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Raider Haters

Anyone going to the game? I am driving down to see the Texans whip the Raiders. I'll be looking for some of you.
Old 12-18-2008   #2
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Raider Haters

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike moffat View Post
Anyone going to the game? I am driving down to see the Texans whip the Raiders. I'll be looking for some of you.
I was going to turn you on to a youtube clip made by Hollywood Texan when he went last year but he removed the damn thing. It was awesome. BRING IT BACK HOLLYWOOD!!

Anyway, hope you have a blast. You wearing Texans duds?
Old 12-19-2008   #3
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 266923 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

You, Joe and the others going up to Raider land, be on the look out for those Raider fans. Here's some tips on identifying them :

What do you call a Raiders fan with half a brain? Gifted.

Do you know what “Raiders” actually stands for? Raider Al’s Idiots Doing Excruciating Rap Songs.

There’s a rumor that Al Davis has lined up a new corporate sponsor for the Raiders – Tampax. He though it was appropriate since the team is going through a very bad period.

How do you save a Raider fan from drowning? Mop up the vomit.

What do you call a sheep tied to a light-post in Oakland? A recreation center.

What do you call a Raiders fan with lots of girlfriends? A Shepherd.

What do you call a Raiders fan with five sheep? A pimp.

What’s the difference between a Raiders fan and a Chimp? Ones hairy, stupid and smells, and the other is a Chimpanzee.

How do you knock out a Raiders fan when he’s been drinking? Slam the toilet seat on his head.

How can you tell a level-headed Raiders fan? He dribbles from both sides of his mouth – at the same time.

Why do Sumo Wrestlers shave their legs? So they aren’t mistaken for Oakland women.

What are silver and black, silver and black, and silver and black? A drunken Raider fan rolling down the bleachers.

What do Raiders fans and laxatives have in common? Both irritate the absolute crap out of you.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008   #4
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Cloak I am staying home but the best way to go is go to Kingsford Kirks Tailgate
Old 12-19-2008   #5
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 266923 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Hey Cloak I am staying home but the best way to go is go to Kingsford Kirks Tailgate
Hope to see you Sunday.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008   #6
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6673 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Look for me on TV. I will be in section 111 which is on the end zone line on the northeast corner. I'll probably be the only one with a red Texan shirt on. I'll probably have a black eye from getting into fights with these friendly Raider fans.
Old 12-20-2008   #7
cc_me
Veteran

Rep Power: 52 cc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Look for me on TV. I will be in section 111 which is on the end zone line on the northeast corner. I'll probably be the only one with a red Texan shirt on. I'll probably have a black eye from getting into fights with these friendly Raider fans.
Not unless you pick the fight. Sorry, but the Texans are not the Broncos. There will be not a lot of fans in a fighting mood. We are happy to see our home games being done for the year.
Stop by out TG. Say Hi. Lot A big Marine Corp flag flying high!! A few beers for you!
Old 12-20-2008   #8
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_me View Post
Not unless you pick the fight. Sorry, but the Texans are not the Broncos. There will be not a lot of fans in a fighting mood. We are happy to see our home games being done for the year.
Stop by out TG. Say Hi. Lot A big Marine Corp flag flying high!! A few beers for you!

It is all said in jest cc.

The Raiders have some great fans.
Old 12-20-2008   #9
cc_me
Veteran

Rep Power: 52 cc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
It is all said in jest cc.

The Raiders have some great fans.

Yep,and I'm one of 'em!!!
Old 12-20-2008   #10
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_me View Post
Thanks CC. You know that I was just kidding when I mentioned the black eye. I have a change in seating arrangements. I will be on the Texans side in section 142, row 16. I will try and stop by and meet you. You're okay in my book.
Old 12-20-2008   #11
cc_me
Veteran

Quote:
Thanks CC. You know that I was just kidding when I mentioned the black eye. I have a change in seating arrangements. I will be on the Texans side in section 142, row 16. I will try and stop by and meet you. You're okay in my book.
That would be cool

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read