Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-05-2005   #1
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38657 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Wild Card Weekend

Who do you like this weekend?
Vikings v. Packers
Rams v. Seahawks
Jets v. Chargeres
Broncos v. Colts
I like the Colts , Jets ,Packers and Rams
Old 01-05-2005   #2
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I gotta go with all the home teams there.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005   #3
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Packers, Rams, Chargers, Colts
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005   #4
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

Vikings v. Packers
Rams v. Seahawks
Jets v. Chargeres
Broncos v. Colts
Old 01-05-2005   #5
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84705 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Packers over the Vikings
Seahawks over the Rams
Colts over the Broncos
Chargers over the Jets

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005   #6
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 81427 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Rams
Chargers
Colts
Packers

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005   #7
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40
Vikings v. Packers
Rams v. Seahawks
Jets v. Chargeres
Broncos v. Colts
I'll go with the Packers over the Vikes.
As much as I hate to admit it ... the Rams over the Seahawks.
The Chargers over the Jets.
The Colts over the Broncos.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-05-2005   #8
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13829 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Vikings v. Packers
Rams v. Seahawks
Jets v. Chargers
Broncos v. Colts

Packers, Seahawks, Chargers, Broncos.
Old 01-05-2005   #9
texansfan88
All Pro

Pack
Colt
Char
Hawk
texansfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005   #10
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan88
Pack
Colt
Char
Hawk
Ditto on that.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005   #11
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Vikings - I dunno.. I think after sqeaking their way into the playoffs..they are gonna want to show everyone that they deserve to be there. they have to tools to do it.

Rams - Seahawks have problems.

Chargers - they are on a roll

Broncos - if any team can beat the colts, its the broncos. They can run the ball all day long, keep paymeaton off the field, and control the game. they also may be the only team that can stop dwight freeney.. they will just break his knees.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005   #12
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Packers. Vikings are in their typical collapse mode and that will continue.

Seahawks. They're home, they have the better coach.

Chargers. I think they'll continue their Cinderella season.

Colts. They will roll over the Broncos.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005   #13
TexanAlmighty
Veteran

I guess all home teams except Rams over Seahawks.
Old 01-06-2005   #14
dan7
Veteran

Arrow Wild Card Picks

Packers
Chargers
Colts
Seahawks (I'm going to that game)
Old 01-06-2005   #15
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Everybody, I mean everybody, is picking Indy over Denver and picking
them big. Sounds like the stock market when everybody is buying - that's
when you get out. So whatever the spread is (I would guess 10-14), you
gotta sell the sentiment and take Denver and the points.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005   #16
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38657 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think the betting trend for this weekend is one home team will lose. If anyone wants to research that, have fun so the big ? is which home team will go down?
Old 01-07-2005   #17
Chawky1
Veteran

The only game that matters is the Seahawks....GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!

This team is PISSED about blowing the other two games to them this year. Even with all our injuries we will pull this one out, especially if it snows to slow down Bulger. Furthermore, Shaun Alexander is looking for a FAT payday, and has something to prove on a nationally televised playoff game.

Slaughter the LAMBS!!!
Chawky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005   #18
JacksonvilleJaguar4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40
Vikings v. Packers
Rams v. Seahawks
Jets v. Chargeres
Broncos v. Colts
I like the Colts , Jets ,Packers and Rams
The Pack,
Rams,
Supa Chargers,
Jughead, and the colts.
by the way strongbad all the way man!
JacksonvilleJaguar4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005   #19
THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID Send a message via Yahoo to THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID

To many of these Wild Card teams have internal problems. Its crazy how they are such a mess and they still are here. Well........

If the Vikings can't beat the Redskins when they needed to.........well its Packers all the way because Farve will bring the boys. And yes Randy Moss will be walking off the feild AGAIN but oh say with 5 minutes left.

Seahawks over the Rams........I see Mike Martz passing for 60 times in this game. I woudn't be surprised if he ran it 60 either. The Seahawks have 16 free agents I think thats right, anyway, it could be now or never and remember, they were Major superbowl contenders when the season started, Hawks at home.

Its been like what 10 years since San Deigo was in the playoffs? And the Jets have lost like 6 of 11 and with Pennington still kinda iffy........the Chargers won't miss thier chance. They will be in the AFC Championship.

If your in a pressure sitution and Jake Plummer is your QB, I would tell you say you in one big mess. Jake Plummer will collapse in this game and I think he might throw some left handed passes just to impress Mr. Manning. The Colts defense might give up a lot of yards, but they get the job done and thats what I like about him. Another 41-10 game.
THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005   #20
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

hehe.. after what Engram just did.. I think a WR with ANY history of dropping passes would not be welcomed there.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read