Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2008   #61
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: why the effff is the blue crew not up for this award?

Maybe we can talk our Corperate Sponsors into paying for us to go,

I will call Billy, Ted you call Andy, uhg wait a minute we don't have no stinkin Sponsors
Old 12-23-2008   #62
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey dudes, your ears are burning:

Making a confession...and talking Texans tailgating

Texans tailgating...whatever lot, it is all good.
Old 12-23-2008   #63
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I made a comment and dropped a link from the Sportsroadtrip guys to give some more street cred. They did a NFL stadium world tour back in 2002 and did the blue crew tailgate. I think I needed to clean up my post but I hit enter instead of 'preview' so you have my permission to clean up any text issues or punctuation.

Quote:
Touchdowns/Extra Points/Fumbles

Touchdown - To the many, many fans who extended a warm Texas welcome to us and made
our visit so very special. We want to give special props to the Bullpen Tailgate in the Blue
Lot. Pete, Kimberly, Preston, Alan, Andrew, Vinny and many others whose names we don't
have but were just so great to us. Sandy is "The Matriarch" of the Bullpen group and
invited us to sign a Texans commemorative flag which will eventually be framed. In our
one lame attempt at trash talk, Andrew signed it as follows, "Bills 41-Oilers 38, the Greatest
Comeback Ever!" All in fun folks!

Also thanks Blaine Tamplain and his gang, also in the Blue Lot, who emailed us months ago
with the tailgate invite and even asked what we wanted on the menu. (the jambalaya was
awesome!). We arrived early and stayed late and soaked in the great Texans tailgate
scene. Lots of love to you guys and we hope to see you again next year!
http://www.thesportsroadtrip.com/houstontexans.html

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008   #64
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I made a comment and dropped a link from the Sportsroadtrip guys to give some more street cred. They did a NFL stadium world tour back in 2002 and did the blue crew tailgate. I think I needed to clean up my post but I hit enter instead of 'preview' so you have my permission to clean up any text issues or punctuation.

Thanks Vinny and thank you Steph for the article!!
Old 12-23-2008   #65
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post

I remember that so well Vinny! That flag is very special for so many reasons. One of my many treasures!!

Our group will march on regardless of all the snubs we get from the BIG WIGS, not you Tom, and this time 7 yrs from now we'll still be doing our thang!! It's all about having fun, enjoying fellow Texans, and extending a caring hand to those who need a place to hang out before the game. As I have said so many times before, when it ceases being fun, I will stay home. I just don't see that happening anytime soon.

THANKS Blue Crew for allowing me to be a part of something special!!!!!

Last edited by SheTexan; 12-23-2008 at 02:35 PM.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008   #66
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Jennifer Love Hewitt is the Ghost Whisperer. She talks to ghosts and runs around this small town with ginormous false eyelashes and crazy outfits, most showing a bunch of cleave.
Okay......... Soooo, I think I have a new favorite show. Thanks Steph.

Thanks Vinny. I actually had forgotten about the Ulitmate Road Trip guys. Their write up was so awesome, how could I forget???
Old 12-23-2008   #67
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I remember that so well Vinny! That flag is very special for so many reasons. One of my many treasures!!

Our group will march on regardless of all the snubs we get from the BIG WIGS, not you Tom, and this time 7 yrs from now we'll still be doing our thang!! It's all about having fun, enjoying fellow Texans, and extending a caring hand to those who need a place to hang out before the game. As I have said so many times before, when it ceases being fun, I will stay home. I just don't see that happening anytime soon.
Miss Matriarch!!!
Old 12-23-2008   #68
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Miss Matriarch!!!
Easy to fool those Yankees!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008   #69
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Easy to fool those Yankees!!!
Right... And we'll never tell them the truth.
Old 12-23-2008   #70
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow....just checked the poll and saw this...

You be the judge: Who's got the best game?

The fans spoke, and we listened. We're putting voting on hold and hitting the Platinum Lot on Dec. 28 to get video from their best tailgating crews. Check back with us on Dec. 29 when the polls re-open.
Old 12-23-2008   #71
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post

The fans spoke, and we listened. We're putting voting on hold and hitting the Platinum Lot on Dec. 28 to get video from their best tailgating crews. Check back with us on Dec. 29 when the polls re-open.
Link?
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008   #72
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Does this mean I need to wash my truck?
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008   #73
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
Link?
Really?

http://www.chron.com/sports/texans/tailgaters/
Old 12-24-2008   #74
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Hmmmm....good for Blue Crew, not for RBT. They will be competing in the tailgate of the year competition in front of Budweiser Plaza.
Old 12-25-2008   #75
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Congrats...At least I will be able to choose the BC as the second best tailgate at Reliant Park (next to mine...)
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008   #76
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: why the effff is the blue crew not up for this award?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Does this mean I need to wash my truck?
Ha. If I have three layers of penises drawn on the hood of my truck and "I wish my wife was this dirty" on the side and "I 'heart' Texans and Buckeyes" on the back, all over 3 or 4 months old, why wash yours?

In fact, I think the first penises date back to last fall.

Hrrrm, maybe I DO need a car wash....
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008   #77
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Ha. If I have three layers of penises.............
I think you just made Hobie cry.
Old 12-29-2008   #78
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: why the effff is the blue crew not up for this award?

Quote:
Not that there's anyhting wrong with that.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008   #79
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Stunned is more like it....... It's like missing out on the family portrait !
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009   #80
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Results are in: HERE!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read