Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-18-2008   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Robinson to return to scene of injury

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081218/...mLBX_n.t7IyLQF

Quote:
HOUSTON The last time Dunta Robinson played in Oakland the cornerback left the field on a cart with devastating knee and hamstring injuries.

On Sunday, he'll return healthy and helping to lead a Houston Texans team that has won a franchise-record four games in a row.

Robinson said he hasn't thought a lot about his return, but that he'll probably reflect on last year's injury Sunday.

"It won't be something that sticks with me for long," he said. "I'll walk out, I'll think about it and then it's time to play football ... I still have never seen the film on the injury. It's just not something that I want to revisit."

But when talking about the injury Wednesday, Robinson shared with reporters that he had a sort of premonition before the Nov. 4, 2007 game in Oakland.

"I woke up that morning and I told myself well, it just felt different," he said. "I said: 'OK, something is different. Either I'm going to have a spectacular game or something really bad is going to happen.' And of course, option No. 2 is what occurred."

The injury, which ripped his hamstring off the bone and tore his anterior cruciate ligament, came in a collision with a teammate. His leg got trapped under the pile and he couldn't free himself from the crush of players.

He missed 12 games recovering and returned in a limited role in mid-October before getting back in the starting lineup four games ago. The fifth-year player has 31 tackles and two interceptions this season.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008   #2
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 22248 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Robinson to return to scene of injury

Have a safe and successful game Dunta and Team Texans!
Texan Asylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008   #3
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249059 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Robinson to return to scene of injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman View Post
Have a safe and successful game Dunta and Team Texans!

Yep.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read