Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-16-2005   #81
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

If anything, we should give up less sacks this season because of Carr having more 3 step drops with the receivers running timing routes, much like what happened in 2003...Either Cass or Capers, can't remember which, confessed that we brought Wand in a year to early and that he hadn't yet developed the technique or strength to handle top NFL DEs, but I think with a year of experience under his belt and another offseason in the Texans conditioning program, he should he much improvement next year...

The main thing our D needs is a solid pass rush, and I could see us using our 1st rounder on an OLB in an attempt to improve that...Our D should have more of a killer instinct with Peek on the field full time, since he's our most intense and feared player on D...I think getting a CB would be an ok idea, but Glenn has at least two quality years left in the tank and we gave Faggins a pretty good contract this offseason, so I can't really see us taking a 1st round CB unless Rolle were to somehow slip to us...
Old 04-22-2005   #82
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 275769 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilottim
BMW will go WAY WAY WAY before edwards.
OK this one didn't actually say before 13, but c'mon, the certainty just begged for addition here.
Old 04-22-2005   #83
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 275769 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

For an up to date recap on the won't be available at #13 players (drum roll please...):

Derrick Johnson
Mike Williams
Antrelle Rolle
Matt Leinart (now I am going to have to give this guy kudos)
Braylon Edwards
D'Brickshaw Ferguson (another Nostradamus--OK enough of the did not declared folks)
Cedric Benson
Cadillar Williams
Ronnie Brown
Aaron Rodgers
Alex Barron
Erasmus James
Thomas Davis
Alex Smith
Pac-Man Jones
Shawne Merriman
Demarcus Ware
Marcus Spears
Troy Williamson

Less than I expected, but that is 17 (Wags wins, less than 25--sheesh never heard of hyperbole), but nonetheless, the Texans should have their choice of 5 won't be available at #13 players.
Old 04-22-2005   #84
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Do I get any bonus points if my picks go before thirteen? Johnson, Williams, and Edwards.

Hyperbole? Is that something that ridilin can help?
Old 04-22-2005   #85
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags
Hyperbole? Is that something that ridilin can help?
Gee, I don't know--I'll have to look that up, well but first I have to wash the dog, I mean well speaking of washing, I need to powerwash the house, and then figure out my mock draft, but wait I could mock something or someone first, and I need to go pick up that prescription but nah, that can wait until after I redo the list in this thread on Saturday morning because I am sure there will be at least 200 players not available by then.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read