Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-21-2005   #1
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 77974 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Clarrett on ESPN...

11:00 pm

there's a segment on Clarrett with some news on his newer 40 times coming up after the current commercial
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005   #2
outofhnd
All Pro

yea itll take him a commercial break to run that 40 time
Old 04-21-2005   #3
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 77974 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by outofhnd
yea itll take him a commercial break to run that 40 time
LOL...

I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested, but thought I'd post it anyway...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005   #4
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

Big Clarett fan here, he will be the steal of the draft, and will use all those who doubted and laughed at him as motivation.

Believe me, he was doubted early in his HS career, and he made everyone eat their words then too.
Old 04-21-2005   #5
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2271 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Didnt get to see the whole interview, or his new 40 times.

What I did see of it though, he didnt seem like the terrible, cocky, self centered guy that you would expect him to be.

He looks like he is really down about his situation, and pretty much accepting of the fact that he may be a 4th or 5th round pick.. if he gets picked at all.

Apparently alot of coaches feel he has big issues other than his 40 times though.. so who knows *shrug*

From what I saw though.. I feel bad for the guy hehe. Id waste a 7th rounder on him to let him at least try and make the team.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005   #6
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 374 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Somebody will pick him up.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005   #7
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngstown Colt
Believe me, he was doubted early in his HS career, and he made everyone eat their words then too.
High school? The guy who washes my car was an all-state football player. High school?

That was a tough interview to watch because Clarett was always looking down at the ground and hardly ever looked that guy in the eye. Maurice, it's okay to look a man in the eye little fella.
Old 04-21-2005   #8
pilottim
Rookie

Default The guy is a joke

Youngstown love your support but your being a homer. And your coach is gonna get waxed when the NCAA ever gets around to punishing a guy who hands out free cars to his recruits.

Wonder how Ohio St. will compete without scholis for 4 years and no bowl games.

Then again it is the NCAA, they may get around to a punishment come 2050.
pilottim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005   #9
outofhnd
All Pro

His problem its never his fault. And if he has to take the blame he is taking others down with him.

On NFL Total Access they asked him howhe felt about his appeal being turned down.

Response - "oh I havent been on that but at the beginning"

He runs his mouth way to much and i don't put much stock in what he says on his own. Hes just like TO without the superstar status.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read