Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 12-16-2008   #41
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan Fan/NFL fan in general

Ha OK, then you guys can't call Titans players classless for running their mouths after games. I'm just going by what you guys have been saying for the past two years, or however long I've been on this board.

You say we are classless for talking smack in the media, then admit that Texans are as well.

Thats all, I'm done because we're going in circles and I don't have the time.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008   #42
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 278082 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I could care less what is talked about from the players. It's all entertainment at the end of the day.

And entertainment is what it is, and it has nothing to do with "class".

The Titans are classless because the owner is a classless slugbucket of hippo doodoo. It's trickle down craponomics from there. The dung rolls downhill. It's just basic physics, so you can't really argue it without becoming illogical and covered in poop yourself.
Old 12-17-2008   #43
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't defend Bud, nor do I want to. His decision turned out well for both parties, though, and we can all thank him for that.
Old 12-18-2008   #44
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 4856 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
Emotion, heat of the moment, whatever. Coming out in the media and saying that crap is classless either way. Whether someone does it routinely or does it once, it is still classless.

You guys say the Titans are a classless organization because we do it a lot, well, we win a lot. You're not usually going to do that when you lose. The Texans haven't won a lot so they don't do it often, but when they did when they talked smack.

I admit I wish the Titans didn't talk that stuff because I hate when people refer to my organization classless, and I think talking like that in the end is classless.

All I'm saying is if you're going to throw the word "class" into the discussion then you may want to realize your own are doing the same, thats it. I don't care how often they do it. I'm not comparing the Titans to the Texans in that respect. Just that both are doing it.
There is a big difference with The Texan's saying something after this win than there is with the Titans sore loser comments after they lost on Sunday. That is the big difference here. You never hear the Texans crying like spoiled little brats after a loss, like your team did.
This whole tthing has nothing to do with smack talk. It has everything to do with the tacs acting like little biatches.
bigbrewster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008   #45
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3019 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
I can't defend Bud, nor do I want to. His decision turned out well for both parties, though, and we can all thank him for that.
WHAT?

Thank him for taking our beloved Oilers from us?

Houston was fortunate to get an expansion franchise and I am very glad to have the Texans, but I would much rather have never lost the Oilers in the first place. Bud deserves nothing but scorn.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008   #46
Bulluck53
All Pro

You guys seem like you hated Bud when he was there. Whats better than getting rid of him and then getting another team that is on the rise? Thie history is still yours, Titans fans nor Bud Adams can take that away.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read