Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-14-2008   #1
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1541 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Sweet Karma Fat albert

classless indeed. my emotions got the best of m after his history.

Last edited by euro-Texan; 12-14-2008 at 03:44 PM. Reason: classless
euro-Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #2
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63790 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sweet Karma Fat albert

You don't ever want to see a guy get hurt but that was EXACTLY what i thought when i saw him go down. No matter how good u are, sometimes it's just better if you keep your mouth shut.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #3
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22304 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro-Texan View Post
Ahhhhhhh Hahahahahaha.... I hope this helps his contract talks. hahahaha
This a Busch League Post.

Last edited by stingray; 12-14-2008 at 03:28 PM.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #4
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 24962 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #5
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7394 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected

If you watched the interviews and such on the team site and chronicle site he actually looked friendly. He gave the Texans a lot of credit and I could see how maybe some of his past quotes might have been taken a little out of context. I don't like all the hits he puts on Matt but if he was a Texan I would be a fan. Hopefully his season isn't finished.
Old 12-14-2008   #6
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Same as OP. Feeling bad about this post.

Not going to wish Albert a quick recovery though.

Last edited by J-Russ; 12-14-2008 at 03:47 PM.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #7
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1541 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
This is a Busch League post.

Sorry, you are right. My emotions got the best of me. I think that if any player had an injury coming though, it's one his has directed his game at injuring others.
Old 12-14-2008   #8
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22304 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sorry, you are right. My emotions got the best of me. I think that if any player had an injury coming though, it's one his has directed his game at injuring others.
I hear ya, but I hate cheering for a guy to get hurt, it justs seems wrong.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #9
headsplint
All Pro

Rep Power: 606 headsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not necessarily cheering, but karma is a mother ****er.

Last edited by headsplint; 12-14-2008 at 03:36 PM.
headsplint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #10
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 274 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Agreed...let's be our normally-classy Texans fans selves....
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #11
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 58359 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What a bunch of horse sh!t! He doesnt purposely injury players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg no re View Post
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
I wish you would get carpol tunnel syndrome and couldnt post stupid comments here anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
I cheered. Honest to God, I cheered.

I don't care if Titans fan come here and say I'm classless or whatever, I ****ing cheered and laugh at that fat bastard. No remorse whatsoever. Every time I have a feeling of a remorse come up, I think instantly of the Gurode incident. Fat bastard got what he deserves.

R.I.P Titan's Playoffs 08-09. Enjoy the draft suckers.
Im not a Titans fan but I think you are classless. In fact you are the lucky recipient of my first given negative rep. ENJOY!!!!
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #12
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsplint View Post
I'm not necessarily cheering, but karma is a mother ****er.
This sums it up. I have to admit, I kind of cheered as well. Did I kind of feel bad about cheering? Yes, because I never want to wish injury on ANYONE. But injuries are a part of football and if anyone was due for a wake up call screaming, "You aren't invincible so shut your mouth!" it would be Fat Albert.

Besides, he has made much of his career on dirty hits and trying to injure guys.
Old 12-14-2008   #13
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 364 ReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
I hear ya, but I hate cheering for a guy to get hurt, it justs seems wrong.
I didn't cheer when it happened, but I didn't feel bad for him either.
ReliantTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #14
sometexansfan
Blue Bomber

Rep Power: 141 sometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReliantTexan View Post
Yep, same here.
sometexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #15
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 74437 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
What a bunch of horse sh!t! He doesnt purposely injury players.
REALLY???

TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #16
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 52985 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReliantTexan View Post
I didn't cheer either however ... nevermind
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #17
Big Lou
"NUK-LEAR"

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 19346 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't like to see any player get hurt (except maybe Jared Allen) but with Fat Albert getting taken out by the Texans maybe Matt should start saying that Haynesworth is scared of the Texans in the week leading up to the game next year!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2008   #18
euro-Texan
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
I don't like to see any player get hurt (except maybe Jared Allen) but with Fat Albert getting taken out by the Texans maybe Matt should start saying that Haynesworth is scared of the Texans in the week leading up to the game next year!!!!!!
When our QB starts smack talking the Tack's D then.... wel that will just never happen.
Old 12-14-2008   #19
huckdabuck
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by theironduke View Post
really???

ouchie!
huckdabuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #20
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 30061 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Here is the deal, cheering for his injury doesn't make you any different than him. Show some class. It is just immature and classless. Let Haynesworth deal with his own karma and actions. I'd rather take a W and leave it at that. Cheering for it makes it seem like he actually is getting to you. Its bushleague

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read