Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2008   #21
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: Gameday Thread: Texans vs. Titans II

Texans list of inactives for Week 15 are: QB Craig Nall (3rd), CB Matterral Richardson, FS Will Demps, LB Kevis Coley, G Kasey Studdard, OT Rashad Butler, TE Mark Bruener, DT Frank Okam.

Titans list of inactives for Week 15 are: QB Chris Simms (3rd), WR Paul Williams, WR Chris Davis, RB Quinton Ganther, DB Tyrone Poole, RB Chris Henry, OT Michael Otto, DE Kyle Vanden Bosch.
RB LenDale White and CB Cortland Finnegan are both active today.

Source: NFL.com
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #22
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 110481 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn, what happened to the model? He was a Pro Bowl alternate last year. Is he injured with a hair out of place or a broken nail .......... something?

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #23
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start On # 69 View Post
Damn, what happened to the model? He was a Pro Bowl alternate last year. Is he injured with a hair out of place or a broken nail .......... something?
You might want to ask him at willdemps.com...
Old 12-14-2008   #24
False Start
On # 69

Rep Power: 110481 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
You might want to ask him at willdemps.com...

Old 12-14-2008   #25
Sal Rosenberg
All Pro

Rep Power: 111 Sal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone cooking today?drinking?
Sal Rosenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #26
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm so proud of my 5 year old daughter. She told me she had a surprise for me. She came down stairs wearing her pink Mario jersey, and her Texans shorts. She says "Daddy, I'm ready for some football!". It almost brought a tear to my eye.
That's awesome. I expect her to have something nice under that tree
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #27
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

This blows I have to miss the beginning of the game
Sponsored links
Old 12-14-2008   #28
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm so proud of my 5 year old daughter. She told me she had a surprise for me. She came down stairs wearing her pink Mario jersey, and her Texans shorts. She says "Daddy, I'm ready for some football!". It almost brought a tear to my eye.
We both have awesome kids! My 4 yr. old daughter just finished my sentence, well lyric actually. I said "Toro is gettin' ready to charge" and then she sings "it's football time in Houston", that was so freaking cool. I guess I sing/play that song a lot....LOL
Old 12-14-2008   #29
Sway
Veteran

Rep Power: 183 Sway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respected

Lets Go Texans! We can win this game...lots of 'ifs' that need to happen, but we're on a streak and I know I want this win more than any other ALL season.
GO TEXANS!!
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #30
UK_Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 22 UK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performer

Evening all Texans win tonight
UK_Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #31
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2062 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

Please, for god's sake, beat those freaking Titans. Please! Seriously!
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #32
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian View Post
Please, for god's sake, beat those freaking Titans. Please! Seriously!
I approve of this post.
Old 12-14-2008   #33
False Start
On # 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
That's awesome. I expect her to have something nice under that tree
She does. A new bedroom set, and a 27 inch LCD to play her 360 on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
We both have awesome kids! My 4 yr. old daughter just finished my sentence, well lyric actually. I said "Toro is gettin' ready to charge" and then she sings "it's football time in Houston", that was so freaking cool. I guess I sing/play that song a lot....LOL
Yes we do, you gotta love little girls!

Old 12-14-2008   #34
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

let's get it on!!!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2008   #35
UK_Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 22 UK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performer

Game time wooooo
UK_Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #36
brakos82
Hall of Fame

I'm hearing Vandermeer again...
Old 12-14-2008   #37
PortugueseTexan
Rookie

Come on Texans.. a win would be a great birthday present
PortugueseTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #38
False Start
On # 69

Lets do this.......

Old 12-14-2008   #39
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Coin toss: Tennessee wins, will receive.
Old 12-14-2008   #40
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2062 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortugueseTexan View Post
Come on Texans.. a win would be a great birthday present
Yes for me too, I mean I only have birthday tomorrow, but nevertheless.
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read