Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-31-2005   #21
TexasAggie
Rookie

Thumbs up

GIG EM AGGIES We need the help
TexasAggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005   #22
TexansCanes
All Pro

this is a huge blow for UT because this probably means that ryan p will hopefully go to LSU. i figured the only school that they were going to go to together was UT and if he went there rp would probably follow. i think UT will lose all of their big three because i think rouse will take bowden's altimatum and sign with FSU tomorrow, maybe i'm wrong. tought day for UT recruiting, but wednesday could be worse.
Old 02-01-2005   #23
TexansCanes
All Pro

i just heard a rumor that rp sent a text message to mb right before his commitment trying to get him to go to LSU. the guy from rivals is the one who is saying this. of course this is just a rumor, but doesn't look very good if true.
Old 02-01-2005   #24
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 171483 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

These guys are getting a lot of hype before they take one step on the field . You could say their raising their platforms and I hope they don't fall. It could be embarrasing .
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005   #25
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14190 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Once again, all I have to say is I really really like TexansCanes avatar.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005   #26
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14190 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Is it true Periloux finally said he is going to LSU?

Oh, and I still love TexansCanes avatar.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005   #27
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
Is it true Periloux finally said he is going to LSU?

Oh, and I still love TexansCanes avatar.
He committed to LSU.

http://www.espn.com
Old 02-02-2005   #28
Panther5407
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasAggie
GIG EM AGGIES We need the help
Right with ya man, the Aggies got both Donald Drivers Cousin and Robert Ferguesons brother going there next year. Those Packer boys arnt that bad.
Old 02-02-2005   #29
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther5407
Right with ya man, the Aggies got both Donald Drivers Cousin and Robert Ferguesons brother going there next year. Those Packer boys arnt that bad.
All you need is Brett Farve's 2nd cousin twice removed, and you'd have something big brewing down in College Station.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005   #30
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

This has got to suck for UT...They didn't get any of their big 3...Rouse signed an LOI with FSU earlier today...
D-ReK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005   #31
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

So my prediction was kind of right. The TOP-tier recruits didnt go to OU. (That was the part I got right) The bad part is they went to A&M...

That's okay:
Vince Young - 2
Reggie McNeal - 0

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005   #32
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected

It was a bit of a surprise that Nebraska had the best recruiting class this year. I guess Callahan is a better salesman than I thought.
Old 02-03-2005   #33
Panther5407
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346
All you need is Brett Farve's 2nd cousin twice removed, and you'd have something big brewing down in College Station.
Maybe KGB's Mom's uncle grandson too.
Old 02-03-2005   #34
Panther5407
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
So my prediction was kind of right. The TOP-tier recruits didnt go to OU. (That was the part I got right) The bad part is they went to A&M...

That's okay:
Vince Young - 2
Reggie McNeal - 0
Ya but Reggie has beat OU, which was in his freshman year(I got to go to that game) so that has to be worth some type of point.
Old 02-04-2005   #35
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

he gets a point for the OU game,, BUT........supreme court is still trying to figure out a verdict on the Baylor debacle..
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005   #36
Panther5407
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
he gets a point for the OU game,, BUT........supreme court is still trying to figure out a verdict on the Baylor debacle..
\

Thats the D that gave away that game, how do you let that many points be scored by Baylor?
Old 02-04-2005   #37
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Because the Baylor Bears are the BEST!!
Old 02-16-2005   #38
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther5407
\

Thats the D that gave away that game, how do you let that many points be scored by Baylor?
D giveth (baylor) the D taketh away (OU)...

back to subject.. I will give Mack props (finally) if he keeps this Texas team in th e BCS hunt with his recruiting class.. Why? because of all the years of Texas with their top 5 recruiting ranking.. we had nothing to show for it .. now Roy williams, Mike Williams, Jammer,redding,simms,etc etc gone,,and his recriting isn't as good as years past,(yes only one year) I want to see if Mack can flat out coach CONSISTANTLY . (yes I am hard on MB)
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read