Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 01-04-2005   #1
pittbull
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to pittbull
Default I'll start it....

Let's draft Matt Lienart!!! Just a joke folks. If you know me, you know I love Carr. He's the future of my playoff hopes!
Old 01-04-2005   #2
thegr8fan
All Pro

Rep Power: 666 thegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respected

I would rather draft their entire O-line.
thegr8fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005   #3
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 147080 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Matt Lienart showed why he won the heisman . I didnt think they had much of a shot VS the Sooners . but they made them look pretty bad . Kinda reminds me of a few games between the Longhorns and Sooners .....
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005   #4
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrosion
Matt Lienart showed why he won the heisman . I didnt think they had much of a shot VS the Sooners . but they made them look pretty bad . Kinda reminds me of a few games between the Longhorns and Sooners .....

Atleast OU never made UT look that bad, it was bad !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005   #5
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know if any of you guys heard it but they said that MAtt Leinart was staying in college for another year.
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005   #6
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

yeah he is. They said it on the broadcast last night, strange 2 heisman winners in a row have stayed and went another year to college !
Old 01-05-2005   #7
Cincinnatikid
Veteran

Actually he never said he was staying, he said he hasnt decided yet. He said it would be special to win 3 titles in a row, but that could just be a cover for "I leaving school to be rich"
Cincinnatikid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-05-2005   #8
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 374 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Well if he does decide to leave I have no doubt he'll be the first guy selected. Leinert to SF or Miami. I've read where he's leaning towards staying at USC though because they have a great chance to three-peat.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005   #9
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

i'd bring on the $$$$$, but thats just me !

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read