Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-11-2008   #1
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 32405 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans ~vs~ Tacks Game Score Prediction

This game, by all accounts, is our most important game to date. We are arguably facing the greatest challenge of our team to date. If we rise to the occasion and beat this 'abhorrence' of a team in the Tacks, it could quite possibly catapult us to the next level...that of playoff contenders for 2009!

A previous time we faced a 'clearcut' Super bowl favorite from our devision, it was the 2006 Indy Colts, and might I remind you of what the outcome of that game was!

12/24 ~ INDIANAPOLIS COLTS ~ 27-24

So, in the manner of numerology, this Sunday being the 14th and 10 days different from the Indy date, I'll adjust my score prediction accordingly, based on taking 10 points away from the Tacks...

Texans Win! 27-14

Last edited by Texan Asylum; 12-11-2008 at 09:26 AM.
Texan Asylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #2
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans ~vs~ Tacks Game Score Prediction

The Texans will NOT be in the Christmas giving spirit on Sunday and will limit our turnovers. Slaton has a tough day rushing, but AJ gets a TD reception and Kris Brown kicks 3 FGs including the game winner. J Jones has a big time game changing punt return for a TD.

Texans 23
Titans - 20
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #3
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 24 -10 .

My theme song for the game .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tESie...eature=related

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 12-11-2008 at 10:14 AM.
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #4
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129553 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Screw it. This one's for pride.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #5
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 119106 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't do predictions, but I'm having a hard time trying to convince myself we're going to win this one. Any given Sunday and all that jazz, but I'm expecting a loss.
Old 12-11-2008   #6
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

27-10.

Tacks get one lucky big run for Johnson for a TD late in the game, but we otherwise shut them down
Old 12-11-2008   #7
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 44 Titians 17
Old 12-11-2008   #8
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79638 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Texans 44 Titians 17
LOL. I'll wager on this one.

I expect a close game and actually believe the Texans get off the schnide and win a huge game for their franchise. I have a bad feeling some complacency is going to set in on the Titans sideline and Fisher is gonna be pissed as hell come Monday morning.

Texans 24
Titans 20.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #9
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 12-11-2008   #10
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33391 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 21
Titans 16

The Texans imaginary playoff streak continues.
mattieuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #11
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Picture Pittsburg 200?! D wins this game for us!! Reeves will MAKE a couple TDs rather than give um up, Dunte will take one to the house. Mario and Demeco will be on Collins like flys on honey, AO and TJ will use this game to prove they know how to play SMART smashmouth football, and MOST of all, our HC will come out of the closest and grow a pair!!

28-14 Texans!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #12
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9888 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Texans ~vs~ Tacks Game Score Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I don't do predictions, but I'm having a hard time trying to convince myself we're going to win this one. Any given Sunday and all that jazz, but I'm expecting a loss.
I have to agree, although it would be great to win this one
Old 12-11-2008   #13
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 258627 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Picture Pittsburg 200?! D wins this game for us!! Reeves will MAKE a couple TDs rather than give um up, Dunte will take one to the house. Mario and Demeco will be on Collins like flys on honey, AO and TJ will use this game to prove they know how to play SMART smashmouth football, and MOST of all, our HC will come out of the closest and grow a pair!!

28-14 Texans!!
I'm coming over to your house and checkin' out what you been smoking. LOL

Good dream though, it would be very nice to see us pull this one out. Not only would it give the Texans a sudden shot in the arm of NFL respect, but some long over due self respect also.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #14
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

I really want to win this game - I want to win every time we play these fools. Because I have a few doubts about us winning - I've paid for my son's friend to come to the game. Every time my this guy attends a game - we win - been that way for 7 years now - Obviously, he doesn't go to many games but he came to the Jacksonville game and I told him that he had to come to the Titan game. Hayull, if we win this one, I may just buy the kid season tickets.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #15
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36959 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

I say 28-21 Titans but I hope that I am way wrong though.
Old 12-11-2008   #16
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 31-17
Old 12-12-2008   #17
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Texans 24 -10 .

My theme song for the game .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tESie...eature=related
Hmmm.... I wasn't aware that the Nuge and Derek St. Holmes kissed and made up.

My theme song for this game would be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONZ9bL2WGBE

Prediction? Too much to not enough.
Old 12-12-2008   #18
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Hmmm.... I wasn't aware that the Nuge and Derek St. Holmes kissed and made up.

My theme song for this game would be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONZ9bL2WGBE

Prediction? Too much to not enough.
That was 1991 .
Old 12-12-2008   #19
ZX758
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 ZX758 was voted MVPZX758 was voted MVPZX758 was voted MVPZX758 was voted MVPZX758 was voted MVP

24-10 Texans
ZX758 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008   #20
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 27
Titans 24

imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read