Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 12-10-2008   #1
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default One Of Us Needs To Win This

I hope they pick me..lol

http://www.1560thegame.com/media/?page_id=184
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008   #2
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: One Of Us Needs To Win This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
The deed restrictions in my hood would prevent me from doing this. They would go ape sh!t over all the random people trying to get in past the security gates.

Wish I could win it though.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008   #3
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
The deed restrictions in my hood would prevent me from doing this. They would go ape sh!t over all the random people trying to get in past the security gates.

Didnt think of that hmm not sure how mine would react.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008   #4
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice...I know we'd have a blast in our neighborhood.
Old 12-10-2008   #5
bpe3
Veteran

Rep Power: 352 bpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Dude, there's NO WAY your deed restrictions preclude you from having a catered party for 50 of your friends at your house.

bpe3
bpe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #6
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpe3 View Post
Dude, there's NO WAY your deed restrictions preclude you from having a catered party for 50 of your friends at your house.

bpe3
Having a party for 50 people at my house was never an issue. What is an issue is setting up a tent on my front yard for the 50 people and then allowing an undetermined number of stangers enter the property and have then gather on my property.

If I am to have a party (which is in my right to do so), I have to provide a guest list to the guard and let them know about the party.
Old 12-11-2008   #7
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I am Joe Texan, I love Demeris Bar B Que, I will invite all the Texan Fans, Astro Fans, Aeros Fans, Rocket Fans, Comet Fans. I will invite Channel 13, Channel 11, Channel 2, Channel 26. I will mention Demeris Bar B Que every time I get on the radio for a year. I will wear a patch of Demeris Bar B Que on my jersey all year next year.
I will invite the make a wish foundation and the childerens hospital.
I am Joe Texan, I should win the Block Party.

This is my entry
Old 12-11-2008   #8
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

I just signed up for this.
Old 12-11-2008   #9
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
This is my entry
That's solid...you must want it REALLY badly JT.
Old 12-11-2008   #10
txchick1971
SassyRedneck

Rep Power: 16 txchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden covertxchick1971 could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post

security gates....wow, you're rich!!!!............i must live in the ghetto

txchick1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #11
bpe3
Veteran

Rep Power: 352 bpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respectedbpe3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What is an issue is setting up a tent on my front yard for the 50 people and then allowing an undetermined number of stangers enter the property and have then gather on my property.
It's not a party for strangers. It's a party for 50 of your closest friends, with entertainment provided by 1560. That is all.

bpe3
Old 12-11-2008   #12
bpe3
Veteran

Here is my entry...

Why should you bring the party to me? Because I'm the Preacher Man from the Yellow Lot, that's why. I've been throwing the best party at Reliant Park now for nearly 70 Texans home games. Turnabout is fair play. It's about time someone throws a party for me, damn it. I'm a huge football fan. I've already been to 25 college and pro games this year and I still have three or four left on the schedule. I'm going to be plum worn out by the time the BCS championship comes around, so a nice game at home on a big screen sounds like a hell of way to cap off the season. I hope you're planning to bring a WHOLE LOT of ice cold Miller Lite to go with all that the Demeris BBQ. If not, forget the whole thing. And oh yea, my front yard is really small, so deal with it. I do, however, live only a few short blocks from Demeris BBQ, so I got that going for me. And I like that Hoffy Burger song. Late.

bpe3
Old 12-11-2008   #13
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpe3 View Post
Here is my entry...

Why should you bring the party to me? Because I'm the Preacher Man from the Yellow Lot, that's why. I've been throwing the best party at Reliant Park now for nearly 70 Texans home games. Turnabout is fair play. It's about time someone throws a party for me, damn it. I'm a huge football fan. I've already been to 25 college and pro games this year and I still have three or four left on the schedule. I'm going to be plum worn out by the time the BCS championship comes around, so a nice game at home on a big screen sounds like a hell of way to cap off the season. I hope you're planning to bring a WHOLE LOT of ice cold Miller Lite to go with all that the Demeris BBQ. If not, forget the whole thing. And oh yea, my front yard is really small, so deal with it. I do, however, live only a few short blocks from Demeris BBQ, so I got that going for me. And I like that Hoffy Burger song. Late.

bpe3
Even stronger than JT...I'll be there.
Old 12-11-2008   #14
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

I put in my entry...but I don't have a front yard. I could find one to use though (I'll ask Roc to host it).
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008   #15
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

I told ma that it was a catered event. I didn't tell her it was by Demeris. You know how picky she is when it comes to bbq.

She came home from a compnay dinner once. She had a menu from the caterer. She throws it at me and says, "This was the absolute WORST bbq I have EVER had!" ...and walks away.

I pick it up to read....Demeris BBQ...lol. Everytime we see it somewhere I say "Look Ma its your fave!"

She just rolls her eyes.."How are they still in business???"

LOL
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read