Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 12-11-2008   #81
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

There are other boards????? I have only found Texans sites...must be anti-crap filter I placed on this computer.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #82
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
There are other boards????? I have only found Texans sites...must be anti-crap filter I placed on this computer.
Check the settings you have it set in reverse.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #83
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Check the settings you have it set in reverse.
We all must have it set in reverse, since we still see your posts.
Old 12-11-2008   #84
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 107472 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
There main board is designed horribly. They use black as the back color and do not allow picture of any kind. Oh and you have to have special permission or know some secret trick to put a signature in that is more then text.

If you slam them in a smack thread the mods delete it then allow anti Titans/Colts/Texans threads to go on for 20+ pages. They like to dish it out but step on poor kitties tail and they run crying.
They've redone the board using the white background now. Much better on the eyeballs, but still the same hogwash for posters.
Old 12-13-2008   #85
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry guys! I got really busy at work after starting this thread.

I buy and sell mobile homes for a living, and with tn coming to town I can't seem to keep cheap singlewides in stock. We even had to modify our credit applications to where co-applicants can check -married -sibling or -both.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008   #86
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Sorry guys! I got really busy at work after starting this thread.

I buy and sell mobile homes for a living, and with tn coming to town I can't seem to keep cheap singlewides in stock. We even had to modify our credit applications to where co-applicants can check -married -sibling or -both.
Sounds like everyone gets shafted.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #87
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 364 ReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

bump.
ReliantTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-14-2008   #88
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
Today's victory is close enough.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #89
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

well they are not around here... hey guys tell me how the loss tastes

We exposed the Titans as a fraud one trick pony...good defense and no offense if you stop the run...the fraud will be exposed in the playoffs and again they are one and done.
Old 12-14-2008   #90
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Ha, you didn't really expose anything. Collins played horrible today. Take any team's QB away and they won't play well.

We're here, look around.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #91
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
Ha, you didn't really expose anything. Collins played horrible today. Take any team's QB away and they won't play well.

We're here, look around.
If you can't even beat us, I don't see how you guys win a game in the playoffs. You think this was a fluke? Next week is a wake up call. If you can barely stand our pass rush, you'll be destroyed by Pittsburgh.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #92
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Er, yeah. We didn't expose anything. They're still gonna do well, unless Fat Albert is hurt for a while.

I just wish the Titan players weren't so utterly classless. I mean, I don't care really, because I hate the Titans with an irrational passion... but at least most of their fans on this board carry themselves with some class.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008   #93
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Quote:

We're here, look around.
The last two years we had our Qb taken away in the Tenn game ..you guys are exposed as a run only team.
Old 12-14-2008   #94
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The last two years we had our Qb taken away in the Tenn game ..you guys are exposed as a run only team.
And that was stopped today. only 100 yards between "smash and dash" and neither scored a TD. First time that that has happened to the Titans this year.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #95
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Guys, we have won games when we rushed for less yards than we did today. Collins had a terrible game, you can't deny that. There was no consistent pressure, no exotic defensive sets. He was just off. All you "exposed" us to was that if Collins plays as bad as he did today then we won't beat good teams.

I never said it was a fluke. And I thought we protected Collins well.

Again, good game and good win. As I said before, yall are on the right track. I had my doubts about Schaub but he hung in there today after some nasty hits.
Old 12-15-2008   #96
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 161683 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Guys, we have won games when we rushed for less yards than we did today. Collins had a terrible game, you can't deny that. There was no consistent pressure, no exotic defensive sets. He was just off. All you "exposed" us to was that if Collins plays as bad as he did today then we won't beat good teams.

I never said it was a fluke. And I thought we protected Collins well.

Again, good game and good win. As I said before, yall are on the right track. I had my doubts about Schaub but he hung in there today after some nasty hits.
Should have put VY in and ran the veer .
Old 12-15-2008   #97
Bulluck53
All Pro

We would have lost by 30...
Old 12-15-2008   #98
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Only thing exposed is you in your avatar wearing a Carr jersey.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #99
Bulluck53
All Pro

Quote:
Only thing exposed is you in your avatar wearing a Carr jersey.

Haha unfortunately thats probably Schaub.

Seriously, yall played a great game but you didn't expose anything we didn't already know about our team.
Old 12-15-2008   #100
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Haha unfortunately thats probably Schaub.

Seriously, yall played a great game but you didn't expose anything we didn't already know about our team.
Yeah they are ungracious whinny ass crybaby losers.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read