Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 04-20-2009   #901
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Argh...don't like the Titans but Tennessee is a beautiful state.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009   #902
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Parts of Georgia are gorgeous too, but I'm not trying to float down the Cahulawassee River...
Old 04-20-2009   #903
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
We differ in alot of things:
We prefer to have a team in one of the largest cities in the US in the finest stadium in the NFL.(not on a dirt road in a rennovated outhouse.)
We prefer to date and marry non-relatives.
We prefer to not have a team owned by Bud Adams.
We prefer to brush our teeth and bathe regularly and go to games with those who do.
We prefer to graduate highschool and not wrap up our education in the 5th grade.
We prefer to go to games in the greatest state in the U.S. (TEXAS)

Winning will come in time...but at the end of the day the Titans will still be in the armpit of America ...Tennesee(joke)...at least until Bud dies or LA builds a stadium.(true)
When you re read your own comments do you ever get embarrassed (serious question)?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009   #904
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
When you re read your own comments do you ever get embarrassed (serious question)?
That is assuming I take myself seriously......no not in smack talk...its fun..and a great way to keep a rivalry going.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009   #905
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96229 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
We differ in alot of things:
We prefer to have a team in one of the largest cities in the US in the finest stadium in the NFL.(not on a dirt road in a rennovated outhouse.)
We prefer to date and marry non-relatives.
We prefer to not have a team owned by Bud Adams.
We prefer to brush our teeth and bathe regularly and go to games with those who do.
We prefer to graduate highschool and not wrap up our education in the 5th grade.
We prefer to go to games in the greatest state in the U.S. (TEXAS)

Winning will come in time...but at the end of the day the Titans will still be in the armpit of America ...Tennesee(joke)...at least until Bud dies or LA builds a stadium.(true)
Now I know why I have steered away from this thread

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009   #906
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That is assuming I take myself seriously......no not in smack talk...its fun..and a great way to keep a rivalry going.

That makes me feel a lot better, actually. I thought all of your posts had been serious and I was worrying about your well being and that of those around you.

Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009   #907
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
That makes me feel a lot better, actually. I thought all of your posts had been serious and I was worrying about your well being and that of those around you.

If I have offended you I apologize....I did not intend to offend..but run smack... its nothing that hasnt been said by both sides

let me explain....

We prefer to have a team in one of the largest cities in the US in the finest stadium in the NFL.(not on a dirt road in a rennovated outhouse.) Well what do you call LP field?
We prefer to date and marry non-relatives[B].( your team is named after the inbred children of Uranus..I am just saying)We prefer to not have a team owned by Bud Adams.(nuff said)
We prefer to brush our teeth and bathe regularly and go to games with those who do.(ok over the top)
We prefer to graduate highschool and not wrap up our education in the 5th grade.( historically statistically true because of the mountain regions where illiteracy was the highest...but dont worry...sadly Texas..and rest of nation is catching up)
We prefer to go to games in the greatest state in the U.S. (TEXAS) why would I defend a true statement?
Sponsored links
Old 04-20-2009   #908
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

You did offend me and that was the last straw, I may not come back.

Anyways, has anyone gone back and re-read this thread from the beginning? I skimmed through it the other day and it is gold.
Old 04-20-2009   #909
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Anyways, has anyone gone back and re-read this thread from the beginning? I skimmed through it the other day and it is gold.
yeah.. Some genius Texan fan started it.

BA, what do you mean by English please? You have no room to talk when it comes to grammar on here. I have a feeling that you are just struggling to find a way to keep up in this thread.

Those weren't rhetorical questions in the post from earlier. I really want to hear your buddy's response.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009   #910
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sometimes it just doesn't merit a response. Let him keep babbling...
Old 04-21-2009   #911
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I am glad you don't take this too seriously. I certainly do not. Its fun to act like I do though

Old 04-21-2009   #912
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
yeah.. Some genius Texan fan started it.

BA, what do you mean by English please? You have no room to talk when it comes to grammar on here. I have a feeling that you are just struggling to find a way to keep up in this thread.

Those weren't rhetorical questions in the post from earlier. I really want to hear your buddy's response.
Your word order was very odd and I thought the questions did not deserve a response so I just posted that.

My friend is the one not dressed up as I explained in a previous post. I have no idea why those other guys dressed the way they did or where they got the cloths from. Just a funny pic with a couple super fans. Every team has them. The guy for the Oakland A's wears a cape and plays a banjo. No idea why but he is a staple now.

I assume the red comes from the red tip of the flame on the T in the Titans logo. His blue counter part makes more sense I guess but together they seem to fit I guess.

Old 04-21-2009   #913
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
The thread is all in fun IMO. If I or Bulluck were to really take it serious I doubt either of us would actually read it. I think it is funny that a thread is dedicated to us as trolls and the Texans fan eat it up like candy. Talk about feeding a troll this thread is basically prime rib (notice the cow reference).

Old 04-21-2009   #914
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Quote:

Geez....yeah not like you have not thrown smack. If my apology wasnt enough then..goodbye....I am sure we will see you if the Titans beat the Texans next year....(doubtful)
Quote:
I am glad you don't take this too seriously. I certainly do not. Its fun to act like I do though
Yeah...why its not like we are bad people...this is just a message board and an area for trash talk. We are not in the midst of a G8 summit. BA is right it is fun. I can only take so many of...who should move to LT or if our record is this will so and so get fired....or Kubiak says this about the draft...before I go bored.
Quote:
The thread is all in fun IMO. If I or Bulluck were to really take it serious I doubt either of us would actually read it. I think it is funny that a thread is dedicated to us as trolls and the Texans fan eat it up like candy. Talk about feeding a troll this thread is basically prime rib (notice the cow reference).
Bullock...take a lesson from BlazingTitanspolarArrow..its just fun..it will make your summer in Tennesee a little more fun.
Old 04-21-2009   #915
Bulluck53
All Pro

Do I need to write "sarcasm" for you to understand when I'm not being serious? wow. That was obiviously in jest, I thought yours was too!
Old 04-21-2009   #916
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Talk about feeding a troll this thread is basically possum rib (notice the cow reference).
Fixed
Old 04-21-2009   #917
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
Your word order was very odd[comma] and I thought the questions did not deserve a response[period] so I just posted that. [you're going to have to form a better sentence here, maybe even a better excuse for such a lame response]
There you go, grammar nazi!
Old 04-21-2009   #918
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Quote:
Do I need to write "sarcasm" for you to understand when I'm not being serious? wow. That was obiviously in jest, I thought yours was too!
Sorry..... my sacrasm detector was overridden by my shock and amazement to the fact that you typed all that while using the official Titan fan keyboard.
That and I was surprised that Cleetus and Sons provides internet in the offseason.....I guess moonshining has moved hi-tech.
Old 04-21-2009   #919
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
There you go, grammar nazi!
No one was being a grammar nazi I was just asking you to put it so I could understand what you were trying to say.

Old 04-21-2009   #920
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 129709 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Den%26sa%3DG
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read