Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 04-14-2009   #861
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
So you are bashing an NFL player on his play in the Pro Bowl? Laughable...

I understand it's the Pro Bowl, but getting beat that bad is laughable at any level.
Old 04-14-2009   #862
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

It really doesn't matter if it's the fake-ass Irishman or Michael Griffin:

Old 04-14-2009   #863
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Ha I guess I'll give you this one... ask Brian Moorman if the Pro Bowl isn't a real game

Ouch
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #864
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Ha I guess I'll give you this one... ask Brian Moorman if the Pro Bowl isn't a real game

Ouch
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayumn!!!
Old 04-14-2009   #865
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
First off, those pictures are freaking huge.

Second, until you guys get a little closer than 3-11, I don't really care what happened in any given game.
Old 04-14-2009   #866
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135371 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
I doubt Faggins even makes the roster. We'll see......
Big difference being coached by Fisher as opposed to that "fake-ass" DC we used to have.
Old 04-14-2009   #867
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
First off, those pictures are freaking huge.

Second, until you guys get a little closer than 3-11, I don't really care what happened in any given game.
The only reference point I care about is last season in which it was 1-1.
Old 04-14-2009   #868
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
When he gets tired from having another Pro Bowl season? I don't get it...
Well no one has ever made the probowl who does not deserve it, I mean besides vy right?
Old 04-14-2009   #869
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Andre " Hey Mike...can you read the back of my jersey and tell me if I put the right one on?"

Griffin "I cant read I went to UT with Vince"
(ok that was bad ...love smackin UT grads every chance I get)
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #870
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Andre " Hey Mike...can you read the back of my jersey and tell me if I put the right one on?"

Griffin "I cant read I went to UT with Vince"
(ok that was bad ...love smackin UT grads every chance I get)
I thought Andre was askin' "how's my ass taste?"
Old 04-14-2009   #871
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

MNF- dont even think about wearin Oilers jersies at reliant nov 23 it your joke of a franchise wont leave the town the same
Old 04-14-2009   #872
Bulluck53
All Pro

I hope they do wear Oilers unis just for the reaction this board would have.
Old 04-15-2009   #873
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
After we pound the ever livin' crap outta Bud's powder (blue) puff puh cees, pretty much like this:
Quote:
"how's my ass taste?"
Old 04-15-2009   #874
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
After we pound the ever livin' crap outta Bud's powder (blue) puff puh cees, pretty much like this:
I'd love it. I would be shouting "fake ass Oilers" all game long.

It will make kicking the crap out of the Titans on national television that much sweeter.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009   #875
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I wouldnt worry about this board as much as your titans players at the game
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009   #876
Bulluck53
All Pro

Nah, the players would be fine unless you guys go all Cleveland-esque and start throwing things.

Old 04-16-2009   #877
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Quote:
Nah, the players would be fine unless you guys go all Cleveland-esque and start throwing things.

The lady or the beer (that is a lady right?
Old 04-16-2009   #878
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Come on Bulluck. You're not talking to a bunch of wannabe troll dolls.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009   #879
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Come on Bulluck. You're not talking to a bunch of wannabe troll dolls.
You sure?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009   #880
Bulluck53
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
The lady or the beer (that is a lady right?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read