Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 04-13-2009   #841
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
If their NHL Predators attendance is any indication, it's not going to happen. They're 27th out of 30 teams.
The Preds are the Sharks b*tch. They should be glad they do not have to face us this year. We are tired of embarrassing them!

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009   #842
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Hockey here was a bad idea. Nashville would support an MLB team much better than NHL, IMO, for obvious reasons. Football is king in the South.

As for what we do during the off-season....

I'm at school so I'm usually pre-occupied. College backetball just ended. MLB just started up again so that gets my attention for about a month. The draft is two weeks away. Summer is less than a month away and then it all starts over.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009   #843
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 30712 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

I was talking about the Grizzlies.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009   #844
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Well at least this thread took up 40+ pages before it started to derail.

What do you guys think about the Texans facing Faggins twice a year??? Bwahahahaha!
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009   #845
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't understand the hate on hockey , unless it is ones not understanding of the rules ... (try some hockey one the game systems and put the settings on without rules)

I hated hockey when I was young and honestly didn't know the rules but in college (funny story) I watched my friends on ninetendo play it and then I played it on nintendo and it helped getting me hooked once I learned the strategy and rules..

hockey to me is a combination of fast paced basketball with football hitting and if the score gets to be 3-1 or 4-1, you know there is an ass kicking coming (equivalent to technical foul and getting the team pumped up) (boxing comes into effect) And being a basketball fan ...I loved the rule in hockey that it is an unsportsmanlike conduct to FLOP

I am more of a fast pace guy, soccer is fun to play but not to watch
IMO
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009   #846
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 30712 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I don't understand the hate on hockey , unless it is ones not understanding of the rules ... (try some hockey one the game systems and put the settings on without rules)

I hated hockey when I was young and honestly didn't know the rules but in college (funny story) I watched my friends on ninetendo play it and then I played it on nintendo and it helped getting me hooked once I learned the strategy and rules..

hockey to me is a combination of fast paced basketball with football hitting and if the score gets to be 3-1 or 4-1, you know there is an ass kicking coming (equivalent to technical foul and getting the team pumped up) (boxing comes into effect) And being a basketball fan ...I loved the rule in hockey that it is an unsportsmanlike conduct to FLOP

I am more of a fast pace guy, soccer is fun to play but not to watch
IMO
Its soccer on ice. That pretty much sums it up.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009   #847
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Its soccer on ice. That pretty much sums it up.
I have to respectfully agree, just because hockey is much more faster pace, soccer , I can't watch it , it is so slow paced

I know this is highlights but
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaK5o6j42zc

I love the body checks
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-13-2009   #848
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone that wants a good laugh... NFLN is showing super bowl 34...
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #849
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Well at least this thread took up 40+ pages before it started to derail.

What do you guys think about the Texans facing Faggins twice a year??? Bwahahahaha!

If Faggins sees the field it will be a result of injuries or spot duty in abnormal situations (i.e. a quarter defense or something)
Old 04-14-2009   #850
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans fans always assume that the junk that would start on their team would start on other teams. Always makes me laugh.

Old 04-14-2009   #851
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
If Faggins sees the field it will be a result of injuries or spot duty in abnormal situations (i.e. a quarter defense or something)

I doubt Faggins even makes the roster. We'll see......

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #852
Bulluck53
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Hockey is exciting to see in person but I can't stand it on TV. I would never get season tickets unless I hit the jackpot and start living a totally different life than I am expecting. I think most people in Nashville would rather spend their money elsewhere.
Old 04-14-2009   #853
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
I doubt Faggins even makes the roster. We'll see......
They'll need someone to come in for that fake-ass Irishman.
Old 04-14-2009   #854
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
touche

Old 04-14-2009   #855
Bulluck53
All Pro

Quote:
When he gets tired from having another Pro Bowl season? I don't get it...
Old 04-14-2009   #856
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Hockey is exciting to see in person but I can't stand it on TV. I would never get season tickets unless I hit the jackpot and start living a totally different life than I am expecting. I think most people in Nashville would rather spend their money elsewhere.
If you follow hockey it is good on TV too. It is just a matter of understanding it. One thing that was nice when the Sharks started in San Jose the local broadcasters took the time to explain the rules during the game because most did not understand them. It's a lot better game when you know what is going on and why the teams do what they do. Plus the tank is a great place to go for a game.

Old 04-14-2009   #857
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
When he gets tired from having another Pro Bowl season? I don't get it...

Awesome!!!

(thanks BlogKimmy for the borrow)
Old 04-14-2009   #858
Bulluck53
All Pro

You know how the South is, we don't want to learn a new game. I'm willing to bet that most of the fans that attend every Predators game do not have roots in Nashville/TN/the South. We have a lot of people in Nashville that are from different parts of the country. I just don't see a game like Hockey taking off there.
Old 04-14-2009   #859
Bulluck53
All Pro

Quote:

Awesome!!!

So you are bashing an NFL player on his play in the Pro Bowl? Laughable...
Old 04-14-2009   #860
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:

Awesome!!!

Nice picture Bill. W/O Haynesworth, I'm sure the FAI will be burned more next year.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read