Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 03-19-2009   #821
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
From my experience, Titans fans are idiots as a whole. I'm not trying to throw my brethren under the bus but listen to a call-in show once in a while and you'll understand. They know football up and down, but they can't grasp how the NFL is different than college. I know every fan base has those fans but its embarrassing. I honestly think the worst thing that could have happened to this fan base was that Super Bowl run in our first year.

I stay away from GoTitans except for news, I feel thats al its good for.
Best post by Titans fan....ever
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009   #822
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Is that what goes on there? I really haven't posted there regularly in a few years.

If thats the case then yea, stuff like that.
I was talking about the TOMB.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009   #823
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I was talking about the TOMB.
Haha, oh. I try and use the TOMB only for those same reasons. I like TC a whole lot better than both, but I still don't post very much.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009   #824
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Best post by Titans fan....ever
I didn't say that to try and make friends here; my buddies and I joke about it all the time. It's how I really feel and seeing how I said that in this thread, I feel I need to make it known that my post was in no way directed at BA, as some of you seem to think he fits the bill.
Old 03-19-2009   #825
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I didn't say that to try and make friends here; my buddies and I joke about it all the time. It's how I really feel and seeing how I said that in this thread, I feel I need to make it known that my post was in no way directed at BA, as some of you seem to think he fits the bill.
We all know your intentions...

+1 REP your way buddy!
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009   #826
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I was just agreeing with the Titans fans are idiots bit....they are not as bad as cowboys fans....they are on another level of stupidity.
Old 03-21-2009   #827
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72216 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I was just agreeing with the Titans fans are idiots bit....they are not as bad as cowboys fans....they are on another level of stupidity.
It was said best - the worst thing that ever happened to Titan fans was making the Super Bowl in the first year in Nashville. Fans like myself, old-time Oiler fans that stuck it out, have to filter through countless useless threads on various message boards to find any true quality football talk. I find my best football talk on rival boards, this one included - I just accept the fact that venomous threads against Bud's team are going to be the norm, and I either roll with it or leave. It ain't changing...

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-23-2009   #828
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Tough opening day... at Steelers.. Dont BBQ too much like I did or you could have no appetite by halftime (like I did last year). And you better hope Kerry doesnt get banged up in offseason or Radio will get his clocked cleaned. ( we better hope Schaub is healthy too or we got Dan Orlovsky....great)
Old 03-23-2009   #829
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91487 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Tough opening day... at Steelers.. Dont BBQ too much like I did or you could have no appetite by halftime (like I did last year). And you better hope Kerry doesnt get banged up in offseason or Radio will get his clocked cleaned. ( we better hope Schaub is healthy too or we got Dan Orlovsky....great)
Did you just call VY radio? Ah man, I'm a big VY fan, but that is just wrong, but still pretty hilarious.

Ah, I'm going to feel bad about laughing about that later. You guys are bringing out the worst in me.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009   #830
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72216 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I will be there, and hopeful that their championship win lets me wear my old Oiler Campbell garb without fear of significant physical punishment. Three Rivers was a tough frigging stadium to wear my colors...

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009   #831
Bulluck53
All Pro

I like the game actually. We were better last year and should be this season as well. I'm pretty excited. We may lose, but it will be a good test.
Old 03-23-2009   #832
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 159 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I love reading this thread...

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009   #833
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Did you just call VY radio? Ah man, I'm a big VY fan, but that is just wrong, but still pretty hilarious.

Ah, I'm going to feel bad about laughing about that later. You guys are bringing out the worst in me.
We've been calling VY Radio forever on this board.

Perhaps you should peruse: Vince Young and his Disappearing Sausage

Which includes VY as Uncle Rico:

Last edited by Texan_Bill; 03-24-2009 at 08:34 AM.
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009   #834
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

This one always makes me lol.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009   #835
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
We've been calling VY Radio forever on this board.

Perhaps you should peruse: Vince Young and his Disappearing Sausage

Vince is not that accurate
Old 03-30-2009   #836
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

In order to get off post 666 I am posting to say Bud Adams sucks...and may he continually reap what he sowed.
Old 04-13-2009   #837
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

I wonder what tack fan does during offseason....they dont have any pro sports in that state (Hockey doesnt count...its Canadian) While we are following the Spurs, Rockets or Astros what do they do? I guess there is a plethora of stills popping up....that or its time to go back to the one room school house for some learnin.

Have fun Tack fan...at least the lady vols won...no wait they didnt...gonna be a long year in Tennesee.
Old 04-13-2009   #838
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44358 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I wonder what tack fan does during offseason....they dont have any pro sports in that state (Hockey doesnt count...its Canadian) While we are following the Spurs, Rockets or Astros what do they do? I guess there is a plethora of stills popping up....that or its time to go back to the one room school house for some learnin.

Have fun Tack fan...at least the lady vols won...no wait they didnt...gonna be a long year in Tennesee.
There is a rumor going around that they may get to steal someones NBA team but I havent confirmed if that is fact.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009   #839
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
There is a rumor going around that they may get to steal someones NBA team but I havent confirmed if that is fact.
If they try to steal another one of my teams I will personally declare war on that state.( Someone will get Tp'd)
Old 04-13-2009   #840
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
If their NHL Predators attendance is any indication, it's not going to happen. They're 27th out of 30 teams.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read