Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 03-16-2009   #801
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
I'm going to raise hell... thanks for the help
If this was BA I would say tell her she sucks it works wonders, but since it is not I wont.
Old 03-16-2009   #802
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...ason-workouts/
Old 03-17-2009   #803
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Quote:
Last year, Titans quarterback Vince Young was scarce during offseason workouts, in part because he was attending college classes.

And in part because he was attending shirtless all-male tequila parties.
Old 03-17-2009   #804
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone remember how Titan fan claims that they only became fans of the franchise when they moved to Tennessee and didn't pay attention to the Oilers when they were here?? And that the Oilers history doesn't mean anything to them?

Of 65 people polled, 54% voted that they were in fact Oilers fans. Hell, to read some of their posts, you might think they actually flew in for the home games.

Linkage: Gotits: Were you an Oilers fan?
Old 03-17-2009   #805
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2316 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Anyone remember how Titan fan claims that they only became fans of the franchise when they moved to Tennessee and didn't pay attention to the Oilers when they were here?? And that the Oilers history doesn't mean anything to them?

Of 65 people polled, 54% voted that they were in fact Oilers fans. Hell, to read some of their posts, you might think they actually flew in for the home games.

Titan fan usually argues through both sides of their tobacco stained mouth. On one side they say they are not the cursed franchise that was in Houston and the other side they brag about the storied history of their organization.

It figures from a fanbase who feel Larry the cable guy is the voice of their generation.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009   #806
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 59622 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Bill, you're such a nice troll!
Old 03-17-2009   #807
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
Bill, you're such a nice troll!
I am.... I'm 10x's the nicer troll than say, oh...... Flaming Sparrow.
Old 03-17-2009   #808
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Most of the ICOU are jumpers, they jump from one team to another. They have no sense of belonging to a team. Rather pathetic if you ask me.
Old 03-17-2009   #809
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

We have no sense of belonging to a team because we support the one that moved into our home state 10 years ago? If thats the case then you guys are in the same boat.

Believe it or not, there are a lot of Titans fans that followed the Oilers from Houston. Some became fans when they came to Nashville in '98 (myself included) but there is no "unified" opinion on the matter.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009   #810
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
We have no sense of belonging to a team because we support the one that moved into our home state 10 years ago? If thats the case then you guys are in the same boat.

Believe it or not, there are a lot of Titans fans that followed the Oilers from Houston. Some became fans when they came to Nashville in '98 (myself included) but there is no "unified" opinion on the matter.
Not really the same boat at all. 36 + 7 = 43 years of professional football.

Unified?? Only as it relates to the topic at hand and/or convenience sake. They're unified in not being Oilers fan as it relates to the Buffalo debacle or the Denver fiasco, but whenever discussing Earl or Moon all of the sudden they talk as though they attended games at the Dome.
Old 03-17-2009   #811
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2316 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Unified?? Only as it relates to the topic at hand and/or convenience sake. They're unified in not being Oilers fan as it relates to the Buffalo debacle or the Denver fiasco, but whenever discussing Earl or Moon all of the sudden they talk as though they attended games at the Dome.
That is what we call a burn or what the Fake Irishman calls Andre Johnsoned.

Happy St Patricks day to the Fake Irishman today you are not alone there are 1 Billion Fake Irishman.
I know your upset Cortie fans... I hate this day too.

I am sick of all the fake Irishfolk running around..saying why arent you wearing green? I am Scottish you *$^%* the Mc in front of my name does not mean I am Irish. I am Scottish we are the bigger brother and the Irish came from us. Bagpipe ours.....Kilts....ours....Redheads....ours(stop calling my redheaded wife a Bonnie Irish lass..she is German) St Patricks day is a myth and if one more person tries to pinch me I am gonna caber toss them.

Remember the Irish may Kiss you but the Scottish will rock your world.
Old 03-18-2009   #812
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

this is a great link for today and for the future. Get used to it Tac fan Cold speed Slaton will be doing alot of this on yall for years to come.

http://www.houstontexans.com/index2.html
Old 03-18-2009   #813
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
That is what we call a burn or what the Fake Irishman calls Andre Johnsoned.

Happy St Patricks day to the Fake Irishman today you are not alone there are 1 Billion Fake Irishman.
I know your upset Cortie fans... I hate this day too.

I am sick of all the fake Irishfolk running around..saying why arent you wearing green? I am Scottish you *$^%* the Mc in front of my name does not mean I am Irish. I am Scottish we are the bigger brother and the Irish came from us. Bagpipe ours.....Kilts....ours....Redheads....ours(stop calling my redheaded wife a Bonnie Irish lass..she is German) St Patricks day is a myth and if one more person tries to pinch me I am gonna caber toss them.

Remember the Irish may Kiss you but the Scottish will rock your world

Easy there Scottie. Just because I like Scotch Whiskey doesn't mean I'm going to agree with this rubbage. Bagpipes were exclusively Scottish? Please!!! Learn history. Bagpipes weren't exclusive to the Irish or the Scots.

PS. Be glad I'm too hung-over to not really lay into you. As a suggestion, you may want to hit that edit button and clean that garbage up.
Old 03-18-2009   #814
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Quote:
Easy there Scottie. Just because I like Scotch Whiskey doesn't mean I'm going to agree with this rubbage. Bagpipes were exclusively Scottish? Please!!! Learn history. Bagpipes weren't exclusive to the Irish or the Scots.

PS. Be glad I'm too hung-over to not really lay into you. As a suggestion, you may want to hit that edit button and clean that garbage up.
just a rant on the Irish after 100th person tried to pinch me and ask me why I wasnt weraing green. Scots should man up and make everyone wear plaid and drink Scotch. As for history.....yeah Im pretty sure the scots have been playing them for thousands of years and the irish and scots are descendants of two gaelic brothers.
Think my rant on Irish is bad...I should post after watching Braveheart...watch out English.
Old 03-18-2009   #815
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Don't judge the entire fan base over what some of them say. I go by what I remember. I have no memory of the '92 fiasco seeing as how I was four years old and wasn't a figment of my parents' imagination when Earl played. I would assume there are more fans who wouldn't consider those memories theirs than would (of the people who weren't actually Oilers fans) I fail to see why it is such a big deal for you.

And no, that wasn't a "burn."
Old 03-19-2009   #816
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Don't judge the entire fan base over what some of them say. I go by what I remember. I have no memory of the '92 fiasco seeing as how I was four years old and wasn't a figment of my parents' imagination when Earl played. I would assume there are more fans who wouldn't consider those memories theirs than would (of the people who weren't actually Oilers fans) I fail to see why it is such a big deal for you.

And no, that wasn't a "burn."
It's not a big deal, and I didn't take anything as a burn. You discuss things rationally and I think you've said that you don't go on "gotitans.com".

Those (gotitans people) are the people that I refer to when I mention "convenience sake". They argue about the Oilers history having nothing to do with them, yet when a poll was posted about being an "Oilers fan" a buncj of them acted as though they had been fans since Lou Rymkus was the head coach.
Old 03-19-2009   #817
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
just a rant on the Irish after 100th person tried to pinch me and ask me why I wasnt weraing green. Scots should man up and make everyone wear plaid and drink Scotch. As for history.....yeah Im pretty sure the scots have been playing them for thousands of years and the irish and scots are descendants of two gaelic brothers.
Think my rant on Irish is bad...I should post after watching Braveheart...watch out English.
LMAO at the Braveheart reference. While an entertaining movie, it was completely innacurate.
Old 03-19-2009   #818
Bulluck53
All Pro

Quote:
It's not a big deal, and I didn't take anything as a burn. You discuss things rationally and I think you've said that you don't go on "gotitans.com".

Those (gotitans people) are the people that I refer to when I mention "convenience sake". They argue about the Oilers history having nothing to do with them, yet when a poll was posted about being an "Oilers fan" a buncj of them acted as though they had been fans since Lou Rymkus was the head coach.
From my experience, Titans fans are idiots as a whole. I'm not trying to throw my brethren under the bus but listen to a call-in show once in a while and you'll understand. They know football up and down, but they can't grasp how the NFL is different than college. I know every fan base has those fans but its embarrassing. I honestly think the worst thing that could have happened to this fan base was that Super Bowl run in our first year.

I stay away from GoTitans except for news, I feel thats al its good for.
Old 03-19-2009   #819
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
I stay away from GoTitans except for news, I feel thats al its good for.

But you feel getting your posts edited/deleted if they do not agree with the fuehrer and not allowing opposing fans to voice their opinions is the sign of a well run site?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009   #820
Bulluck53
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
But you feel getting your posts edited/deleted if they do not agree with the fuehrer and not allowing opposing fans to voice their opinions is the sign of a well run site?
Is that what goes on there? I really haven't posted there regularly in a few years.

If thats the case then yea, stuff like that.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read