Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 03-12-2009   #741
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

BTW I had to read the post a few times to even understand what he was trying to say.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009   #742
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
BTW I had to read the post a few times to even understand what he was trying to say.
Not that hard ... I think your a fool.
Old 03-12-2009   #743
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Not that hard ... I think your a fool.
Keep digging you have almost made 6 feet.

Old 03-12-2009   #744
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Every cow has it's day.

Because of a meaningless game.
If we wanted that game it would have been ours. I mean you destroyed us right with your 13 points ... by 1?
In correct grammar, you are not supposed to start a sentence with because. I bring this up to show you how stupid it is to be the grammar A-Hole.
Old 03-12-2009   #745
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

I was not the one calling someone a fool ... maybe it is time to stop throwing stones.

Old 03-12-2009   #746
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
I was not the one calling someone a fool ... maybe it is time to stop throwing stones.
Well when you have no other smack but to be the grammar police what would you call it?
Old 03-12-2009   #747
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Well when you have no other smack but to be the grammar police what would you call it?
Again you should actually read the thead. I have run the table on smack.

You still have not clarified what you were talking about. I implied that we would sweep you again next season and you said I could not count. How does that make sense?

Sponsored links
Old 03-12-2009   #748
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

In this thread I have been called:

A fool
A hillbilly
Gay
A coward
My math has been been called into question
and my heritage has been insulted

Maybe you should grow some thicker skin before stepping into the ring. When I point out an obvious issue in your ability to communicate your thoughts in a single sentence you get all butt hurt.

Old 03-12-2009   #749
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

A fool
A hillbilly
Gay
A coward
And???? At least Texan folk are an honest people.

Quote:
You're probably like 80% of society and become Irish one day a year. Calling Temujin a fake-ass Irishman is not insulted you. If it were an insult than why don't I feel insulted??
Old 03-12-2009   #750
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
And???? At least Texan folk are an honest people.
Delusional more then honest.

I have a degree in economics and chemistry, don't have relatives to sleep with, was married and have a beautiful intelligent daughter, stand my ground and do not back down. And have a job that pays well.

How exactly are you being 'honest'? Can you say that Bill?

Old 03-12-2009   #751
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Delusional more then honest.

I have a degree in economics and chemistry, don't have relatives to sleep with, was married and have a beautiful intelligent daughter, stand my ground and do not back down. And have a job that pays well.

How exactly are you being 'honest'? Can you say that Bill?
We just callz 'em like we seez 'em.

BTW, since you're being so informative, how about that bank account #?
Old 03-12-2009   #752
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
Again you should actually read the thead. I have run the table on smack.

You still have not clarified what you were talking about. I implied that we would sweep you again next season and you said I could not count. How does that make sense?
Your response was that it is two loses, you did not specify what year you were referring to. Bill polietly informed you that you only one game last year. I said you can't count ... After 1 comes 2, that is how counting works. Re clarifying what you meant versus what you said iis something different altogether.

So lets review this table of smack you are running. You blamed officials (that is running the table on smack?). You said they could have won the game if they wanted to (Is this table in wonderland?). Calling a game that has implications on home field advantage through out the playoffs meaningless is just flat out ignorant (Is this the kiddy table of smack your running?).

Great smack there BA, I am sure it works on a 7 year girl who has never watched sports before.
Old 03-12-2009   #753
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Your response was that it is two loses, you did not specify what year you were referring to. Bill polietly informed you that you only one game last year. I said you can't count ... After 1 comes 2, that is how counting works. Re clarifying what you meant versus what you said iis something different altogether.
No agian you did not read what was said. I will recap for you to make it easier ... I hope. I said

Quote:
Now that Haynsworth is gone what excuse will you use when the Texans don't makethe playoffs again this season and finish 8-8?
Bill's response:

Quote:
If the Texans don't make the playoffs, it will have nothing to do with that asshat or the Tinnbreds.
Which I replied with:

Quote:
Two losses always hurt.
See this is speaking in the future.

Quote:
So lets review this table of smack you are running. You blamed officials (that is running the table on smack?).
No actually I just asked for a properly officiated game. I did not say we would have won and if you look back I accept the loss for what it is. It happens to all teams I was just asking for a fair shot. Who knows maybe Bert still picks up that 3rd and 8. I would have just like to see it as it should have been. Get it?

Quote:
You said they could have won the game if they wanted to (Is this table in wonderland?).
The game was not important to us. Win or lose it has no bearing on home field.

Quote:
Calling a game that has implications on home field advantage through out the playoffs meaningless is just flat out ignorant (Is this the kiddy table of smack your running?).
No the Pit game decided the home field and we won it soundly. Regardless of the outcome of that game if Pit had beaten us people would have looked at us as a team that could not win the important ones. Yes I know what happened in Baltimore but if Matt "handle with care" had faced that game he would not have lasted a quarter.

Quote:
Great smack there BA, I am sure it works on a 7 year girl who has never watched sports before.

Old 03-12-2009   #754
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
We just callz 'em like we seez 'em.
Should should get glasses

Old 03-12-2009   #755
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2316 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

A fool
A hillbilly
Gay
A coward

Maybe you should grow some thicker skin before stepping into the ring. When I point out an obvious issue in your ability to communicate your thoughts in a single sentence you get all butt hurt.
Not taking the bait on this one....fans of opposing teams tend to have the thinnest skins. Talk all sorts of smack and when it is returned run to the mods and complain. Getting in to pissing match about who's intellect is superior is useless as is personal insults..

However, that being said fanhood and team affiliation is. (Also region, screennames etc.) Most of the insults I have seen (or said) have been directed at your fanhood SN and general poor takes regarding your team and mine. I cant speak for the rest of the posters but I am pretty sure they arent attacking you personally. If they are then that sucks because there is so much more that can be made fun of about the Titans than make personal attacks about a Tac fan from California's Redneck Rivera.

Thick skins? I have one it is burnt Battle Red....bring it on Powder Blue Powder puff Arrow...you Bipolar and bullock are from this point on renamed the Powderpuff Girls.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009   #756
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

I guarantee non of us have ever run to a mod and they can attest to it. I think at one point one of the mods and I got into on this board. Not my style and it if is acreages one of them will see it and do what they need too. I don't need to run to the authority I can take care of myself just fine.

Old 03-12-2009   #757
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I guarantee non of us have ever run to a mod and they can attest to it. I think at one point one of the mods and I got into on this board. Not my style and it if is acreages one of them will see it and do what they need too. I don't need to run to the authority I can take care of myself just fine.
Don't kid yourself. Mods were all over me when I said I would break your fingers and I'm certain that they were tipped off. You coward...
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009   #758
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Should should get glasses
You should take off the Rosey ones... The Texans/Tits game is always important. But you know that now, don't you?
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009   #759
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Don't kid yourself. Mods were all over me when I said I would break your fingers and I'm certain that they were tipped off. You coward...
Find one who will back that up.

Maybe you just stepped outside of the boundries and got caught. Did you ever think of that? Beside that was not even this board as it is now.

To be honest I am not even sure who the Mods are on this board.

I know them on my board and on coltfreaks because they are personal friends.

Old 03-12-2009   #760
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2316 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
broken fingers???? that may be a bit much.. plus isnt a broken arrow code for a lost nuke?

we do not need a broken arrow round here...I prefer flaming arrow or Blazing Anus. If you break his fingers who would make us laugh with ridiculous takes.. there havent been too many Jags fans around here

Speaking of which did they go extinct or did our beat down of them on national TV silence the the tarpdwellers.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read