Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 01-22-2009   #521
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 290612 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post

You can turn your back on it but it still makes your stomach turn.
Honestly, not really. I found a picture of my ex-wife recently, and the only thing I felt was pity. Of course, it was pity for the poor fool she's with now...

Old 01-22-2009   #522
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Honestly, not really. I found a picture of my ex-wife recently, and the only thing I felt was pity. Of course, it was pity for the poor fool she's with now...

I can't add anything to that other than you summed it up perfectly.
Old 01-22-2009   #523
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80847 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

LOL, good analogy. Right after the Titans loss to the Ravens some Titans fan posted on their board that the game gave him that same feeling like his wife just betrayed him.

I replied in that thread that the game gave me that feeling like my x-wife just cheated again on the guy she left me for. You know that warm, fuzzy, giggly feeling inside that he's getting what he had coming to him and I am glad it's not me anymore.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009   #524
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:

Really 'found'? What you keep in your Friday night drawer is not really a find.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009   #525
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
In case you haven't been informed yet, there's this new-fangled thing called the interweb and it's pretty easy to "find" whatever you want.

For example, if you do a Google image search for "Tennessee Titan fans", you will "find" this:

Old 01-22-2009   #526
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Rep Power: 290612 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
"Friday night drawer"...not quite sure what to make of that particular description. And honestly, since you brought it to the discussion, I'm a bit afraid to ask you to elaborate.

Is that where you keep your ED pills for your chubby chasing adventures? Just like your team, can't get it up when it really counts.
Old 01-22-2009   #527
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ReK View Post
In case you haven't been informed yet, there's this new-fangled thing called the interweb and it's pretty easy to "find" whatever you want.

For example, if you do a Google image search for "Tennessee Titan fans", you will "find" this:

Well golly gee I guess all I can do is reply on the internet ... but I will look into that interweb thing you are talking about. Sounds fun.

Sponsored links
Old 01-22-2009   #528
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80847 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009   #529
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 01-22-2009   #530
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

You're right at least mine are left to the field ...

Old 01-22-2009   #531
gwallaia

Rep Power: 66021 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Between the Madden Curse, the Bud Curse and the curse of his pint sized IQ, did VY ever have a chance?

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009   #532
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:

You're right at least mine are left to the field ...
And the last time you saw that QB he kicked your ass.

Since you seem to enjoy walking down memory lane, here's one for you:

Raise your hands if your a choker!

Old 01-22-2009   #533
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

...the only pic that matters until next season...
Old 01-22-2009   #534
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Memories ....

Old 01-22-2009   #535
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

He is big .... he is bad!

Old 01-22-2009   #536
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ReK View Post

...the only pic that matters until next season...
Funny scrolling txt at the bottom ...

Old 01-22-2009   #537
gwallaia

Rep Power: 66021 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Memories ....

I hate these type of "fans"

"Let's be clever and original and wear bags over our heads at a game. Everyone will think we are so witty!"

We are among the "Them"
Old 01-22-2009   #538
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
I hate these type of "fans"

"Let's be clever and original and wear bags over our heads at a game. Everyone will think we are so witty!"
This dude brought a sign??

Old 01-22-2009   #539
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009   #540
gwallaia

Quote:
This dude brought a sign??

That picture was after the Texans passed on Vince and took Mario Williams. That loser holding the sign was dumb then and even dumber now.

Thank God Vince "plays" for the Titans.

We are among the "Them"

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read