Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 01-16-2009   #441
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Pretty sure Fini could stuff you into his shoe if he so desired.
He can barely stuff his big ass ears in his helmet.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009   #442
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Pretty sure Fini could stuff you into his shoe if he so desired.
So are you trying to be internet tough guy for the cheap-shot fake Irishman? I guess when you have nothing to say you can use the whole my boyfriend can beat you up line.
Old 01-16-2009   #443
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
He can barely stuff his big ass ears in his helmet.

I remember when Andre straight up slapped that little smile off his face. Little fake ass Irishman!
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009   #444
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
There it is again Texans fan logic where yards are more valuable then points. No wonder you guys can't win more then you lose.
Well in the game Andre hung 200 on your d the Texans won....how bout that logic?

bottom line we all said that the Texans exposed the Titans as a fraud of a one dimensional offensive team...take away the run and their idea of a big play is handing it off to a fat man or having jack collins throw it 10 yards. Not too effective.

No one ever said your d wasnt good...(well next year it will suck with no haynesworth and no scwartz )but we did say your team will not make it past the first game.

Last edited by spurstexanstros; 01-17-2009 at 10:50 AM.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009   #445
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yes you are the first person and this is the first board that someone has called out my spelling ...

I'm a math guy and spell check is not part of the posting window.
Just because you need a little help........

Old 01-17-2009   #446
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Expecting no response in t-minus 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...
Old 01-17-2009   #447
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Hmmmm I wonder if it knows how to spell terpitude...(running joke)
Sponsored links
Old 01-17-2009   #448
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Hmmmm I wonder if it knows how to spell terpitude...(running joke)
Seriously your smack is softer then Shaft at a tity bar. Please save us both your embarrassment and go back to to the rock you crept out from.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009   #449
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

OK, I'm out of mourning. Well, to be honest, I think I just recovered from last Saturday night, I did a number on my liver.

I cannot watch that AFCCG, someone want to tell me who's winning and how much time is left?

And I'm not going to read the 15-pages or so since the last time I posted in this thread. I assume it is filled with mocking and excuse making? What can I say other than yall were right? I can rest easy tonight if the Ravens lose, though. Give me about ten minutes and I'll tell yall exactly why we lost....
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009   #450
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Quote:
Seriously your smack is softer then Shaft at a tity bar. Please save us both your embarrassment and go back to to the rock you crept out from.

actually this would be the rock I crawled out of...or was it other site ... I forget where it started....this was the mainsite but they separated or something so I now have two and three rocks to live in.

You came here because it is better than your triple wide....just like my team is better than yours.

Last edited by spurstexanstros; 01-19-2009 at 11:28 AM.
Old 01-19-2009   #451
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Mr. Clean likes tity bars, Texan_Bill likes titty bars.
Old 01-19-2009   #452
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

Mr. Clean likes tity bars, Texan_Bill likes titty bars.
LMAO! Someone called my name?

Old 01-19-2009   #453
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

OK I read most of it.

So from this thread I learned that everyone in Nashville likes bigger women?

And what better place to go to find that bigger woman than the state that is home to three of the fattest cities in America? (Houston is 6th) http://news.aol.com/health/article/m...e-finds/306192

Just sayin...
Old 01-19-2009   #454
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
OK I read most of it.

And what better place to go to find that bigger woman than the state that is home to three of the fattest cities in America? (Houston is 6th) http://news.aol.com/health/article/m...e-finds/306192

Just sayin...
Once the concept of a scale catches on in Nashville that may change.... Also in Tenn they get excercise hunting for the Manbearpig...burns alot of calories. You got us there.
Old 01-19-2009   #455
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 283896 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
OK I read most of it.

Just sayin...

That's just because the women from your state can't eat solid food. You know, the one tooth problem.
Old 01-19-2009   #456
Bulluck53
All Pro

Haha, yea genetics are a crazy thing.
Old 01-19-2009   #457
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
Haha, yea genetics are a crazy thing.
Especially when they are formed from the same gene pool.
Old 01-19-2009   #458
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
OK I read most of it.

Just sayin...
With Miami at number 1 that does not hold anything.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009   #459
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
With Miami at number 1 that does not hold anything.
Little old ladies from New York do not exercise much.
Old 01-19-2009   #460
Bulluck53
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Especially when they are formed from the same gene pool.
We're on the same page

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read