Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 01-14-2009   #321
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Texans fans making fun of Titans fans are like 30 year old virgins making fun of a guy who is hooking up with a chunky chick. End of the day we are still getting there.
Sometimes you think up analogies that sound really witty in your head, but when you type them down they are really stupid.

This is one of those times.
Old 01-14-2009   #322
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Then link it. I believe I mentioned it one time on GoTitans.

25 points and face?
Did you whine or didn't you whine?? whether its one time, or 100 times, its whining.

Whatever. They're scored as "L's"
Old 01-14-2009   #323
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Sometimes you think up analogies that sound really witty in your head, but when you type them down they are really stupid.

This is one of those times.
Or maybe you just don't get them. I'll sit down next time I tell you one mmmkay?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009   #324
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Did you whine or didn't you whine?? whether its one time, or 100 times, its whining.

Whatever. They're scored as "L's"
No I mentioned the events that happened in the game. I will keep that in mind when mid next season rolls around and the comments about Shammy on his back start spewing out on this board and any other where you think people will listen. I think we might actually have to make a new word for what going to be come out.

Old 01-14-2009   #325
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No our head coach did not change. We have gone through a few OC and are on our second DC.
Then you stand corrected. Thanks for playing!

Quote:
No I don't. I was not going to comment on it at all but Bill went over to my board and practically begs me back. I linked to it. Might want to catch up on the thread before you put your hoof in your mouth.
ahhh, I see. It's all TB's fault. Riiiiiiiiiight.

You still showed up and continue to make and ass out of yourself. I don't think TB is your puppet-master.

Otherwise, you'd be a lot funnier.

Quote:
Punched us in the mouth? We lost on turnovers that is it. Nothing more. We out played the raven on every level but turnovers.
I think a no. 1 seed losing to a wildcard team - much less one with a rookie QB and HC - is always a punch in the mouth.

Guess what? That L is still an L, regardless of what color sprinkles you put on it.

Quote:
Difference is our coach has not been broken in since week 8 of the season. While we are out getting beer to take a seat the Texans are headed to Levits to replace there worn out furniture. How is that new leather recliner treating you BTW?
What are you babbling about? "Broken coach"? Dude, lay off the crack pipe. That so-called "broken coach" still beat your mighty team.

Man, my leather recliner was super comfy for watching your team choke another playoff game, too! Thanks for asking! Hope yours is as comfy for you during the rest of the playoffs. Go Ravens!!

Quote:
Texans fans making fun of Titans fans are like 30 year old virgins making fun of a guy who is hooking up with a chunky chick. End of the day we are still getting there.
It's more like a 7 year old making fun of the fat, middle-aged bald guy for trying to go to clubs meant for real men. You know the place: AFC Championship Club! The bouncer told your fat ass to quit hitting on the young girls, because you can't dance and your breath stinks!
Old 01-14-2009   #326
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post

It's more like a 7 year old making fun of the fat, middle-aged bald guy for trying to go to clubs meant for real men. You know the place: AFC Championship Club! The bouncer told your fat ass to quit hitting on the young girls, because you can't dance and your breath stinks!
Now that's an analogy! Awesome!

I must spread rep..yada yada yada....

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009   #327
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 36225 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
...Difference is our coach has not been broken in since week 8 of the season. ...
Vince wasn't allowed near Fisher since then?

OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-14-2009   #328
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 876 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
Now that's an analogy! Awesome!

I must spread rep..yada yada yada....
I got it for ya. Damn, that was good!
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009   #329
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I think we're being too hard on BA. He worked really hard on that analogy, and frankly I think we got a glimpse of his true feelings regarding his team. The part BA left out is that his team wasn't able to "get it up" for that chubby chick that was the Ravens. He's coming to terms with his & his teams' impotence. Luckily they have pills for that sort of things these days.

Remember if you have an erection lasting more than 4 hours be sure to stay far away form VY or he might try to break out some KY on you. But Blazing Anus knows all too well about that.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009   #330
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346 View Post
I think we're being too hard on BA. He worked really hard on that analogy, and frankly I think we got a glimpse of his true feelings regarding his team. The part BA left out is that his team wasn't able to "get it up" for that chubby chick that was the Ravens. He's coming to terms with his & his teams' impotence. Luckily they have pills for that sort of things these days.

Remember if you have an erection lasting more than 4 hours be sure to stay far away form VY or he might try to break out some KY on you. But Blazing Anus knows all too well about that.
LOL! The boxes sport colors I've seen before. That team wears those colors again?
Old 01-14-2009   #331
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346 View Post

That was golden. and Showtime the colors do fit the Titans doesn't it. LMAO.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009   #332
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

I got home early and the game is on nfl replay and well seeing the Titans choke like predicted was just as sweet the second time.

If you listen closely you can hear fans in the stadium...say well at least we have the lady volunteers. Hmmmm I wonder who would win in a fight? a flat in the front Titans ( gutless for you Titan fans) could be Pat Summit. That would be a fight I would pay to see.

Pat Summit in a TKO because grown men in columbia blue tend to choke on a tic tac.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009   #333
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No I don't. I was not going to comment on it at all but Bill went over to my board and practically begs me back.
Begged??? Or baited????
Old 01-14-2009   #334
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Begged??? Or baited????
What ever you call it this troll is full from all he has been fed in the last couple of days.

Old 01-14-2009   #335
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
What ever you call it this troll is full from all he has been fed in the last couple of days.
Comparing the Texans to the Bungles. Nice!!.... We compare the Titans choke jobs to the woman that used to swallow a whole Kiełbasa on the Howard Stern show.

Funny thread that you posted it in too. Your damn fans don't even know NFL history? Divisional opponents?? Really?? No wonder its so easy to beat your fans down in the lamesmack forum over there.
Old 01-14-2009   #336
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Comparing the Texans to the Bungles. Nice!!.... We compare the Titans choke jobs to the woman that used to swallow a whole Kiełbasa on the Howard Stern show.

Funny thread that you posted it in too. Your damn fans don't even know NFL history? Divisional opponents?? Really?? No wonder its so easy to beat your fans down in the lamesmack forum over there.
Figured you would like that one.

Maximus was not saying that he said that he was saying his friend (not a Titans fan) was saying that.

Old 01-14-2009   #337
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129553 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

I gotta give BlazingArrow, Bipolar and Bulluck some credit. This thread was created to give the guys grief...and they came here and took it. I aint mad at the muff-huggas. They eating crow and checking out the wine list.

BlazingArrow I would rep ya, but I've been told I have to spread it around.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009   #338
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 103984 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry BA but

all I can think of is that Dave chappelle skit with charlie Murphy.. Dave is Prince and he has those Girls around him

And you hear "Prince" say - "You Bore me"(and the ladies leave)
and then asked Charlie Murphy to play b-ball

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009   #339
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Sorry BA but

all I can think of is that Dave chappelle skit with charlie Murphy.. Dave is Prince and he has those Girls around him

And you hear "Prince" say - "You Bore me"(and the ladies leave)
and then asked Charlie Murphy to play b-ball

That was effin hilarious!

"game... blouses."
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009   #340
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 103984 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
That was effin hilarious!

"game... blouses."
LMAO now i have to watch it
http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/...?videoId=11927
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read