Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 06-30-2009   #1
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14250 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default FoxSports says Texans QB is Collins

I thought this was odd from foxsports...

It reads "Texans quarterback Kerry Collins..."

Link:http://msn.foxsports.com/rumors/nfl

Its in the middle of the page under McCoy, Eagles insurance for Westbrook and ahead of Packers legend Willie Davis loses $9M in bank failure

It must be a slow offseason...
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009   #2
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FoxSports says Texans QB is Collins

Quote:
Texans QB Kerry Collins said he believes teammates see him as a leader, and that he wants guys to know it is a role he willing accepts and embraces and that he doesn't mind letting guys know when things need to be corrected. "I probably do it more than you think. I just don't verbalize it outwardly and publicly," Collins said. "But I definitely will do that, and hopefully, guys see me as a solid foundation and a guy that can come to and talk to and know that my door is open to talk about things. I think that's an important part of being a leader, having good communication with the guys. I think they all feel like they can come talk to me if they need to." -- Nashville City Paper
This was written by the Nashville City Paper? Who's obsessed with who? Also, the Nashville City Paper? I love a creative name for a news outlet.
Old 06-30-2009   #3
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Shoot! Collins would be so lucky
Old 06-30-2009   #4
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

The Texans wish.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009   #5
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
The Texans wish.
Maybe third string on our squad. Well unless he decided to go Tonya Harding on Schaub's knee's then maybe he could seal the deal on third string.

Speaking of backups that might be relegated to third string duty how's Vince these days?
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009   #6
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
This was written by the Nashville City Paper? Who's obsessed with who? Also, the Nashville City Paper? I love a creative name for a news outlet.
I'm thinking it was a Fruedian slip by the writer who wishes he was covering the Texans as opposed to the Tituns.

I mean as a Titun beat writer he gets to talk about....dumb and dumber and the soundbyte waiting to happen...Kerry Collins.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read