Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 12-09-2008   #1
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Where is the smack?

Are you shying away from it because of the Texans streakiness lately?

I don't find it conceivable that you guys would take the high road. It's not in a Tinbred's genetic code.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127995 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Where is the smack?

I don't find it conceivable that you guys would take the high road. It's not in a Tinbred's genetic code.
Arrow was here yesterday admiring Vince's sausage. Bulluck and Bipolar, I haven't seen in a little while.
Old 12-09-2008   #3
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 132411 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Arrow was here yesterday admiring everyone's sausage. Bulluck and Bipolar, I haven't seen in a little while.
I doubt he's picky when it comes to sausage. I reckon he receives pleasure from the palatable variety.
Old 12-09-2008   #4
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

a "12-2" thread was started on GoTitans that has got some attention from all but as usual the arguments for the Cows have been soft like veel.

I was thinking of starting a poll on how long Shammy will survive but the smack on glass shoulder is getting old. I mean come on we are 12-1 ... do you really think you have a chance? We need this win to maintain our position as the number one seed in the AFC.

I expect smash and dash to rack up around 225 yards combined and Collins to throw for a couple before finishing off a litter of vodka at the half and puking in his helmet. Young comes in and breaks off another 49 yard run and spends the 4th running around the sidelines pumping his fists to the praise of a standing crowd.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #5
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Arrow was here yesterday admiring Vince's sausage. Bulluck and Bipolar, I haven't seen in a little while.
No one wanted to take the bait. I thought the interchanging the Titans and the Oilers name in a few posts would have at least gotten a few of you to bite.

Old 12-09-2008   #6
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Not too worried about this weekend actually.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #7
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
Not too worried about this weekend actually.
Good. It will be that much harder for you to swallow, then. Keep it up.
Old 12-09-2008   #8
SheTitan
Rookie

Rep Power: 942 SheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTitan is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans are improving ...

As one of the etc., I agree with Bulluck53 I'm not worried about this weekend.
Old 12-09-2008   #9
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6986 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Ya I started the thread...some good fans over there and some really(excuse me) stupid ones.

Blazing arrow you are not considered one of the stupid posters...at least you will admit the Texans are an NFL franchise.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #10
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

For all you old school posters.... Where in the world is bongo? I miss his ridiculous rants.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #11
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
For all you old school posters.... Where in the world is bongo? I miss his ridiculous rants.
Dang, I forgot all about that dude, until you mentioned him. I figured the mods gave him a one way ticket back to his trailer. Hell, maybe the "mafia" got him along the way!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #12
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
He was a trip, wasn't he...
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #13
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Bongo got called out on Central and hasn't been seen since... it was comedy at its finest

Let me explain, I'm not too worried because if we take care of business against Pittsburgh next weekend then nothing else matters. We can go 1-2 these next three weeks for all I care, as long as we beat Pittsburgh.

I can see this weekend being like the Colts game a few years ago when Brown kicked you guys to victory.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #14
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Bongo is a big poster on GoTitans ... I will make sure he knows you guys miss him.

Old 12-09-2008   #15
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
How about ol Monarch? His posts were great!

Anyone know whatever happened to him?

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #16
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
How about ol Monarch? His posts were great!

Anyone know whatever happened to him?
We discovered Monarch was an alias. He's one of the top posters here, if I remember.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008   #17
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Where is the smack?

Well for most of the season you guys have been so down on yourselves TT has not been the kind of place to come & talk smack.

Glad to see you've got your spirit back guys.

The Texans have some talent on the roster & are a dangerous team right now.

Badly coached.
A porcelain starting QB & a Rosencopter for backup.
Explosive offense capable of as many turnovers as touchdowns.
Very hot cheerleaders.

There's a lot to like about the Texans.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008   #18
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

I am just amazed that Titan fan has figured out how to use the message boards.....no wait their favorite son invented it. I guess generations on moonshine has its benefits....speaking of the shine...Kerry is gonna be back on the sauce after Mario gets done with him. It would be nice for us to knock their quarterback out for the rest of the season like their cheap shotting fat man did to ours last year.

I guess the Titans are the only thing those necks have to root for...what else do they have going on ? other than tractor pulls and womens basketball? I guess they are looking forward to the Lane Kiffin era? Seriously...Lane Kiffen? ( I guess the donkey that kicked field goals was busy)come on TU I thought that was a major program .my school is starting a football program and we are hiring a guy who has coached before.

I am glad that the people in Tennesee have something to be happy about. after the Bud Adams curse runs its course. they will return to their depression because they realize they still live in Tennesee, maybe they can fall back on reliving the greatest regular season of their lives on the new invention called the Blue-ray..wait i still think they use Beta max there.

Go Texans beat the Tennesee Tackling Elvi ( there is no such thing as a Titan that came from Tennesee, I still think they pulled that name out of a still)
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008   #19
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
We discovered Monarch was an alias. He's one of the top posters here, if I remember.
Are you serious? I never got that memo. Who was it??
Old 12-10-2008   #20
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
Badly coached.
A porcelain starting QB & a Rosencopter for backup.
Explosive offense capable of as many turnovers as touchdowns.
Very hot cheerleaders.

There's a lot to like about the Texans.
Well now!! A very astute meatball fan! You are absolutely correct on at least three of those listed!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read