Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-08-2008   #1
D-Frank
Veteran

Rep Power: 97 D-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Matt Schaub, he wants this game

yes he wants EVERY game, but to have to listen to hanynes call him out every game about how he is scared, and stuff and havent won a game against them (i dont think)

we ridin high this is gonna be a very physical and rowdy game

Go Texans
D-Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #2
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Shaub, he wants this game

I hope he wants it bad enough to get me LOTS of fantasy points!! I need um!! My Texans didn't make the playoffs, BUT, I did!! I need MS and AJ to shine Sunday. NO interceptions PLEASE!!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #3
D-Frank
Veteran

Rep Power: 97 D-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respected

i bet everything haynes is gonna call shaub out in the presser again this week.
mental tactics
D-Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #4
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I hope he wants it bad enough to get me LOTS of fantasy points!! I need um!! My Texans didn't make the playoffs, BUT, I did!! I need MS and AJ to shine Sunday. NO interceptions PLEASE!!!!
Have we had a game this year where we haven't had an INT?
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #5
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
-3 points for every INT he throws. He has me worried. I don't have anyone else to play either. It's do or die with the Q-tip this week! I can only HOPE he plays a clean game.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #6
Sal Rosenberg
All Pro

Rep Power: 111 Sal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub, he wants this game

For some reason Sage kills those guys.
Sal Rosenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #7
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Jacksonville game.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-08-2008   #8
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 151691 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Frank View Post
i bet everything haynes is gonna call shaub out in the presser again this week.
mental tactics
That fat bastard just needs to get his big obnoxious payday and fade back into the realm of "not really working hard anymore because I got my humongous contract" obscurity.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #9
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 222419 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

If he wants it, he needs to play like it. Schaub is one of the reasons we haven't beaten the Tacks in his starts vs. them.
Old 12-08-2008   #10
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 75191 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
That fat bastard just needs to get his big obnoxious payday and fade back into the realm of "not really working hard anymore because I got my humongous contract" obscurity.
I wish he played for us.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #11
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 29181 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Just cut block Fat Albert on the first play

break his knees real good too
gg no re is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #12
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75191 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Where exactly is midtown Houston? I've always thought of Houston as downtown ( where the big, tall buildings are) and the suburbs. New York City, Chicago, etc. have uptown, mid town and downtown, but their not as spread out as Houston or LA are. Just curious.
Old 12-08-2008   #13
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

I want this game has well what are we 2-11 aganist tenn thats not good we need more respect within our divison and the only way we get that is get W's

we need to close the gap between us and Tenn
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #14
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Where exactly is midtown Houston? I've always thought of Houston as downtown ( where the big, tall buildings are) and the suburbs. New York City, Chicago, etc. have uptown, mid town and downtown, but their not as spread out as Houston or LA are. Just curious.
hmmm i dont know i guess the center of houston is downtown and the mid area would the beltway and the north would be the airport ????
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #15
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 151691 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Midtown is just south of downtown and east of Montrose and north/west of 59. It really wasn't much of anything until gentrification a couple years back, and now it's a decent place to live if you don't mind the occasional homeless person wandering around. I could walk to the Toyota Center and bike over to Minute Maid if I wanted, so we're still pretty darn close to downtown.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
Old 12-08-2008   #16
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I wish he played for us AND EVERY YEAR WAS A CONTRACT YEAR FOR HIM.
Fixed it for you. I don't think he'll be on fire once he gets his large payday.

Old 12-08-2008   #17
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 76169 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
And y'all wonder why I think it's pointless to sign high profile free agents.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008   #18
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Midtown is just south of downtown and east of Montrose and north/west of 59. It really wasn't much of anything until gentrification a couple years back, and now it's a decent place to live if you don't mind the occasional homeless person wandering around. I could walk to the Toyota Center and bike over to Minute Maid if I wanted, so we're still pretty darn close to downtown.
Gotcha. H-Town is gettin all uppity and such.

Quote:
He may surprise you. I think he's just a very large, very mean man who wants to inflict pain. Gamechecks are icing on the cake. I may be wrong, but that's how I feel about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
And y'all wonder why I think it's pointless to sign high profile free agents.
As a rule, I agree with you. It would be nice to have someone with that nasty attitude bringing it on 3rd and long from the middle for the Texans, though.
Old 12-09-2008   #19
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Schaub is one of the reasons we haven't beaten the Tacks in his starts vs. them.
Schaub only had two quarters of play combined against the Tacks last year and didn't have any turnovers during his time--hard to put those two L's on him. The last game is obviously a different matter.
Old 12-09-2008   #20
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Wink Re: Matt Schaub, he wants this game

Quote:
We have only one QB in Texans history that has beaten the Titans....and he was also under center the one and only time we beat the Colts!

hmmmm, wonder who that was....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read