Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-03-2008   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default HT.com: Vote Your Texans to the Probowl:Ends Dec 9th!!!!

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/2009ProBowl.asp

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008   #2
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HT.com: Vote Your Texans to the Probowl:Ends Dec 9th!!!!

or if you want to go straight to it
http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

This year I will have some koolaid.. Owen,Mario,Demeco,AJ ,Kris Brown

I have to throw in Leach on this one and will admit I don't notice any other fullbacks..

Kool-aid time

jacoby jones in Number 1 in average yards and tied with 2 TD's

Andre Davis is so-so in stats(he did have a 70 yarder called back in KR)

Last edited by Wolf; 12-03-2008 at 11:30 AM.
Old 12-03-2008   #3
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

or if you want to go straight to it
http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot
Hawaii...looks like it kicks @ss! Why did The Rock and Obama leave again?
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008   #4
Wolf
100% Texan

I started to laugh seeing Reeves name.. I couldn't vote for him but I started laughing seeing other teams fans voting for him due to the big plays he has made for their team
Old 12-03-2008   #5
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

this is nothing but a popularity contest anyway, so I just went through the NFL site and voted for all the Houston players. I didn't even bother voting for the NFC side. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008   #6
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

lets face it the only guys that deserve it are:

aj
mario
leach
od
kris brown
jacoby

demeco might get in on past performance and name recognition. slaton has been pretty great too. not sure if any oline deserve it
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008   #7
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
lets face it the only guys that deserve it are:

aj
mario
leach
od
kris brown
jacoby

demeco might get in on past performance and name recognition. slaton has been pretty great too. not sure if any oline deserve it
Jacoby?? What has he done? Kris Brown hasn't had enough attempts to make the PB.

Definitely:
AJ
Mario

Possible:
Leach (he damn sure deserves it....Beast)
OD
D-Ryans
Winston
Old 12-03-2008   #8
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Vote for Chester Pitts. I did.

Twice.
Old 12-03-2008   #9
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
Vote for Chester Pitts. I did.

Twice.
Don't be shy because I often vote for our guys more than twice. In the same day.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008   #10
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Jacoby?? What has he done? Kris Brown hasn't had enough attempts to make the PB.

Definitely:
AJ
Mario

Possible:
Leach (he damn sure deserves it....Beast)
OD
D-Ryans
Winston
THIS year:

Jacoby now has two REGULAR season PR for TD and nearly had another Monday night.
Mario - Back among the leaders despite sub-par support cast.
Leach - Workhorse
OD - Go to guy
AJ - Other than TDs, he's simply the best.
Brown - Without Kris, we're a lost ship

Possible:

Slaton - Even as a Rook, the kid is impressive

Reputation only:

DeMeco - The man's hurt and it IS affecting his play.
Winston - Slaton got stuffed MNF..some of those are squarely on Caveman
Old 12-03-2008   #11
Wolf
100% Texan

Jacoby was leading in average on PR (esp with 2 PR for Td)

I couldn't really vote for our OL .. I did tried to keep it Kool-aid Lite but might have went overboard a bit

I did Owen,AJ,Leach on offense,
Defensively..Mario,Demeco
ST-Brown and Jones

I did put Slaton

Last edited by Wolf; 12-03-2008 at 10:53 PM.
Old 12-03-2008   #12
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

The problem with Jacoby is that Andre Davis was listed under our returner when I voted.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008   #13
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
The problem with Jacoby is that Andre Davis was listed under our returner when I voted.
He's on it now.
Old 12-04-2008   #14
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 64065 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I voted.

Mario
AJ
Demeco
Leach
Chester
Slaton
Winston
OD

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008   #15
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208669 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Here's the thing - if you vote honestly, you end up piling on votes for the Texans' competition. I say screw that. Those guys are going to get the rest of the country's votes anyway, so I refuse to vote for them. I want our guys to get votes without helping the other guys accumulate votes. There's no chance most of our guys get in anyway, so I just vote straight Texan. If on the off chance someone like Reeves gets in, well I'll just chuckle and thumb my nose at the NFL's selection process. It's only slightly better than the BCS.
Old 12-05-2008   #16
will742
Nukkkk

Rep Power: 102 will742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respectedwill742 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to will742

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Looks like DeMeco got the better set to me.

Anyways, I voted for Andre, DeMeco, Mario, Owen, Stevie, Erik, and Vonta.

I really really hope Vonta "the bulldozer" Leach makes it, he's been headhunting all year and I love his style of play.
will742 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008   #17
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

I dunno who the coachs and players are allowed to vote for ? Just the players
in their conference, or for players in both conferences ? Also wonder if they
are free to vote for players on their own team ?
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read