Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-01-2008   #1
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon
Default It's Monday. Get Excited.

To all of you going to the game today:

Make noise or i'll make fun of every ticketholder on these here forums.

that is all.

regards,
PD
Old 12-01-2008   #2
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's Monday. Get Excited.

OH YEAH!!! MNF

Cant wait
Old 12-01-2008   #3
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Let's do this!!!!! Dun dun dun dun...(MNF intro)
Old 12-01-2008   #4
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

ill be there ill be decked out in red but iam not going to blow my lungs out

lets face it this game does not mean anything other then pride

it should be fun tho
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008   #5
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Texans!!!!!!!!
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008   #6
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33391 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Are the Texans playing tonight?

On national TV? Wearing Red now?

Goodness me....must be time for another win then...

mattieuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008   #7
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

The national exposure spotlight will be on us tonight. I hope all fans will show up in Battle Red and show up EARLY! That is one indicator that they will use against or for us in future MNF planning. We can make the place rock and the Texans actually have a good chance of winning.

Wouldn't that be sweet?

They will bring up the last time we had MNF and spotlight the great crowds we had during the magical Miami game and during the "House of Pain" days. We can give them something to talk about in the future if we are LOUD, PROUD, EARLY and RED.

If we win tonight, we will be unbeaten on MNF and we will put the kitties in last place!!
Old 12-01-2008   #8
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It's Monday. Get Excited.
What an oxymoron, but after a few cups of coffee I'll be waiting for 7:30.

I can't believe it's the Monday after TG and I'm excited, but I am.
Old 12-01-2008   #9
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess my "football" clock is off, I've been up since 5am with nothing on my mind but getting ready for this game. I must be NUTS!!

I'll be there at 2:30 ready to get the show on the road!! Lot's of fun tailgating to do before the clock strikes 7:30.

Tonight, I will do my part to show the sports world that HOUSTON TEXAN FANS are ready for the spotlight. I believe our team will do the same!!

SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008   #10
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

my coffee isn't finished brewing yet, but here goes.....woot

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008   #11
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
ill be there ill be decked out in red but iam not going to blow my lungs out

lets face it this game does not mean anything other then pride

it should be fun tho
HA, everybody calm down, it's only your pride on the line...

I'll be there, blowing out lungs, bladder, and the JAGS!!!!!!
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008   #12
UK_Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 21 UK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performerUK_Texan is a Legendary performer

Is it to early to start the gameday thread?

Too late someone has already started it, I fault bad starting it because technically im hours ahead of you guys.
UK_Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008   #13
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

meeeeoooowww
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008   #14
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 31690 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Monday Night Football has been a long time coming. This will be exciting, although work will drag.
Old 12-01-2008   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
What an oxymoron, but after a few cups of coffee I'll be waiting for 7:30.

I can't believe it's the Monday after TG and I'm excited, but I am.
First pot of coffee gone.... But not excited yet. I'm trying to keep an even keel so that my next 3 or 4 hours in the office go relatively quick... Once I shut down for the day though - I'll be STOKED!!
Old 12-01-2008   #16
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

On my second cup of coffee - all tailgating gear is stacked in the hall waiting to be packed in the truck - red jerseys ready and waiting - got someone to feed the dogs since we'll be late getting home and they won't be happy campers without food - I'm practically bouncing up and down

Yup, I'm ready to be early and loud. The fans need to give MNF a reason to come back next year! We can do this
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008   #17
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I was camping/fishng on Matagorda Island on Friday and Saturday night (pulled in and released 20 - 40" bull reds), dealt with 30 mph winds the last night wreaking havoc on my tent and got back to Austin late last night. Woke up this morning, threw on my Texan gear, packed for an over night stay, drove to work beating everyone to the office and am ready to hit the road at 1pm.

Tired and excited for some Red Rum this evening.

Texan Fans, ASSEMBLE!
Old 12-01-2008   #18
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Definitely hard to concentrate at work today. Maybe I should be doing some cybershopping to make the time pass. LOL. No, I will just bug you guys today!!

I get off at 12:30 and don't go in until 10:30 tomorrow.
Old 12-01-2008   #19
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, I think I will be "working" from my home office today.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008   #20
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone else's clothes shrink over the weekend?
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read