Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 11-29-2008   #1
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Baylor's kicker is killing Texas fans everywhere...

I'm keeping a eye on the boxscore and Baylor is taking it to TT.......they should have a 3 point lead headed close to the half, but instead their idiot kicker is missing chip shot field goals.....a 29 yarder and a xp.

If that kicker ends up being the difference in this game I'm going to be sick.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008   #2
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Baylor's kicker is killing Texas fans everywhere...

Yep, Baylor is outplaying them. Those 4 points though are going to haunt all of us.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008   #3
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Baylor up 7 at halftime. Baylor missed an extra point and a short fg.

This is becoming a wild game. If anyone has VS its on that channel.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008   #4
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Baylor just cashed in on a Graham Harrell fumble with a TD and 2pt conversion to take a 7 point lead..........a lead that should be a two score halftime lead.

If I was coaching Baylor it would be 2pt conversions from here on out......he has no kicker.

- Edmund Burke
Old 11-29-2008   #5
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

I think tech is feeling a letdown after the OU game. I am sure Leach stressed not to take Baylor lightly, but it looks like the players did.

I am expecting some major half time adjustments for Tech.

-awtysst on 4/28/2011
Old 11-29-2008   #6
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

I'm praying for a miracle.....a post Thanksgiving/pre Christmas miracle.

- Edmund Burke
Old 11-29-2008   #7
Sal Rosenberg
All Pro

Rep Power: 111 Sal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respected

Kendall Wright is a stud
Sal Rosenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-29-2008   #8
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Baylor up by two TDs now........but I would feel a hell of a lot better if it was a three score game.

C'mon Baylor hold off TT and send Texas to the Big 12 Championship.

- Edmund Burke
Old 11-29-2008   #9
Sal Rosenberg
All Pro

Rep Power: 111 Sal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respected

Did you see that hit by Wright?????????????
Old 11-29-2008   #10
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Baylor up by two TDs now........but I would feel a hell of a lot better if it was a three score game.

C'mon Baylor hold off TT and send Texas to the Big 12 Championship.

Hook 'em Baby!!!!!!
Old 11-29-2008   #11
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Baylor is losing composure now......They've already wasted two timeouts in this quarter alone.

- Edmund Burke
Old 11-29-2008   #12
Sal Rosenberg
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by carr bombed View Post
baylor is losing composure now......they've already wasted two timeouts in this quarter alone.
outstanding punt by baylor.
Old 11-29-2008   #13
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

That penalty just killed Baylor

- Edmund Burke
Old 11-29-2008   #14
headsplint
All Pro

Rep Power: 1332 headsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respected

I've never been such a huge Baylor fan!

HOOK EM!!
Old 11-29-2008   #15
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 29181 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd prefer Baylor to choke up big time

cause you know

Art Briles can eat it
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008   #16
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Tied up.....crap.

- Edmund Burke
Old 11-29-2008   #17
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

crap......it's after midnight and Cinderella's carriage has turned back into a pumpkin.

- Edmund Burke
Old 11-29-2008   #18
awtysst
Draft Guru

Like i said, Tech would make some major adjustments and they did. They finally stopped that run up the middle.

-awtysst on 4/28/2011
Old 11-29-2008   #19
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Well that second half collapse pretty much ends Texas' season. (how the hell did they not beat TT)

OU will beat Okie St and the coaches will put them past Texas in the BCS thus sending them to the Big 12 championship.

Texas came within a dropped gift wrapped INT from playing for the NC....how depressing.

Oh well they still had a good season and if McCoy returns (which he should) Texas will be even better next year.

- Edmund Burke

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 11-29-2008 at 05:57 PM.
Old 11-29-2008   #20
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Tech barely beating Baylor pretty much ruins their chance of anything. I hope they enjoy that "Oh by the way" Franco American Spagettios.com Bowl.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read