Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-29-2008   #1
36NFLGametrip
Rookie

Default Adams Football trip to 46 games this season

Hey Texan fans
I am from London , England and I have sold my apartment, left my job and left my girlfriend in London to go to 36 NFL games this season!
a world rtecord, i will be at the texans game on monday and I will be meeting up with some of the great tialgaters from this forum!
I am really looking forward to the game and i hope to bring you a win!
If any sees me around the tailgate, be sure to say hi!
Cheers
adam
www.adamsfootballtrip.com
36NFLGametrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008   #2
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adams Football trip to 46 games this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36NFLGametrip View Post
Hey Texan fans
I am from London , England and I have sold my apartment, left my job and left my girlfriend in London to go to 36 NFL games this season!
a world rtecord, i will be at the texans game on monday and I will be meeting up with some of the great tialgaters from this forum!
Cheers
adam
Welcome Adam. What an amazing trip!!
Old 11-29-2008   #3
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

I wish I would have thought of that before I had kids.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008   #4
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome to the board Adam, and welcome to the Blue Crew. Look forward to meeting you on Monday.

Sounds like you are having an amazing time on your amazing trip!! Regardless of our teams poor performance this year, I think you will get a taste of TEXAS, and will go back to England a TEXAN!!! We'll try to see to it that that happens! We have several great fans on here from England. We'll be happy to add another.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008   #5
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

That's a really amazing trip. Glad to know you'll be visiting us this upcoming week.
Old 11-29-2008   #6
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Some people just have their priorities in order.
Old 11-29-2008   #7
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5747 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Sounds like an awesome experience.

What's your record at the statiums you visit?

Better yet, what is your record on Monday Night games at an AFC South stadium where the home team ends an 8 game road skid against an AFC North team from the state of Ohio?

Hope you have a great time and you are our rabbit foot.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-29-2008   #8
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Sounds like fun, but it also sounds like a pretty grueling schedule.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008   #9
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

If anyone would like to meet Adam, come to the Blue Crew Tailgate!
Old 12-01-2008   #10
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hey Texan fans
Cheers
adam

Awesome! Hope you have a good time!

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008   #11
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 126226 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I want to see pics tomorrow! Adam, you trippin'.
Old 12-01-2008   #12
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 75191 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hey Texan fans
Cheers
adam
That is the coolest thing I've ever heard!!!! May you find yourself a good Texan woman. You wouldn't have to leave her to see football, she would do half the driving!! I hope your journey has been fun and you enjoy your stay here.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008   #13
BobbleTexan
Rookie

Rep Power: 13 BobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVPBobbleTexan was voted MVP

Adam it was a great pleasure meeting you in the Platinum lot. I know you enjoyed our Texas hospitality.......hope the rest of your journey is as much fun as today (yesterday) was...........

BobbleTexan

p.s.
Looking forward to you posting pictures from your Houston visit on you website.
BobbleTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008   #14
Tedc
Hardheaded

Adam, it was great to meet you even though you showed up after all our tailgate activities.

Next time you make a trip (to break this record), make sure you come earlier and you will have a blast.

Have a safe trip!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read