Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Jags Blue Crew Tailgate MNF!

TxDavid

Veteran
Ok, so anyone else ready to skip thanksgiving and get right to Monday Night? I'm excitied and looking forward to our first MNF Game! Lets go lets go lets go lets go!!!!!! Did I mention I'm excited?

:fans::fans::fans:

Ok, so anyone else ready to skip thanksgiving and get right to Monday Night? I'm excitied and looking forward to our first MNF Game! Lets go lets go lets go lets go!!!!!! Did I mention I'm excited?

:fans::fans::fans:

It's soooooo on!!

(But I gotta have my Turkey Day... Mommas cookin')

I am driving all the way in from SA for my second game....will be staying the night there as well. I cant wait.....what time does tailgaiting start?

it will start at 2:30 I believe

Texans newsletter:

We are looking for our loudest and proudest Houston Texans fans to arrive early for Monday Night Football. To find the best route to get to the stadium please follow this link and click on your color specific parking lot. Traffic will be heavy in the area, so we are asking fans to take that in to consideration when coming to the game. These "best routes" are based on traffic patterns and the number of vehicles entering each lot and should guide you to your specific parking lot in the shortest amount of time. So arrive early and stay loud as we create the ultimate Homefield Advantage.

**Platinum parking gates open at 2:30pm
All other parking gates open at 3:30pm

Go Texans!!!

I HATE heavy traffic. I'll be on the platinum at 2:30. I remember our Sunday night game against GB. People were dragging their butts into the stadium late into the second quarter because of the traffic. Yes, I know. Some people CHOOSE to get into the stadium after the game has started, but, on that particular day they got caught sitting in their cars on 610.

Any of you who get there early and don't have someplace to go before the gates open, come on by the Blue Crew and pay us a visit. We would love to meet ya!!:):fans:

I will be at Bubbas with Craig Shelton. The watch party will be there and he e-mailed me to come over.

I have a job and I will be tailgating for this game because I planned ahead for it.

I should be there at 2:30.

I have a job and I will be tailgating for this game because I planned ahead for it.

I should be there at 2:30.

I put in for "off at noon on the 1st and no show on the 2nd"...10 minutes after the schedule came out in April.
My boss is cool with my Texans dedication (even though she is a Broncos fan living in Dullass). :cool:
Will be in line on Holly Hall....you know where to find us. :tiphat:
ORANGE LOT RULES!!!

I am really looking forward to meeting you guys! this will be my 27th NFL game of the season on my way to 36 NFL games!
cheers
adam
www.adamsfootballtrip.com

I am glad you finally made it here, Adam. It is good to see ya!

We have 3 from across the pond coming for a visit to the Blue Crew. Adam is on an amazing trip (see the link) and I am glad we will be hosting his group for the game!

At work last night, at work today, but God above help anyone who gets between me and that door at noon.

Will buy meat at Randall's with the Mrs. at noon. then, nap. then guitar Hero World Tour with Manuel and the Mrs. Finally, waiting outside the gate at 2:15.

I cant wait to see yall there... no sign this time...but I will stay and hang with you guys a little longer this time if that is ok. I know we are stopping by orange first... also yellow to say hi to DoubleBarrel ( if I can find him)

Also do yall tail gate after?? We are staying at hotel nearby...will ther be festivities afterwards?

I cant wait to see yall there... no sign this time...but I will stay and hang with you guys a little longer this time if that is ok. I know we are stopping by orange first... also yellow to say hi to DoubleBarrel ( if I can find him)

Also do yall tail gate after?? We are staying at hotel nearby...will ther be festivities afterwards?

Not us, work Tuesday :(

2 hours until out of heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!

2+ (ish) for me.

And yes, I have to work tomorrow as well...... just may be a little late tho'... :kingkong:

I have it on my calendar - 10:30 tomorrow. And if anyone says anything, well, that's why I "voluntarily" came in on Sunday (despite what I said to my wife and parents when I got the call).

Heading out of the office. I'm riding with TxDavid.......... Long story.

Anyway, see everyone at 2:30.... SHARP!

We are getting ready to head out...I am bringing a huge batch of chili to keep everyone warm...Both when eating it and then later on...
:whistle::horn::heat:

Shhhh.... I understand there is a rumor going around about a possible TexanLee sighting somewhere in the Platinum lot before the game starts tonight... not sure if that is true or not, after all, that's just a rumor :user:

OMG... This is too freakin' early to start a 10 hour shift...
coffee.gif

But I made it. It was so great to see everyone again! I will be back for the last two games as well!

OMG... This is too freakin' early to start a 10 hour shift...
coffee.gif

But I made it. It was so great to see everyone again! I will be back for the last two games as well!

Have missed you SOOOOOO freaking much Jeff!! Great surprise seeing you at the game!!!! Can't wait for the meatball game to see ya at the tailgate!! Our tailgate just does not seem complete when one of our own is missing! Welcome back!!!!!!!

great seeing yall again... I seem to catch you guys dispersing or when there are tons of people around. thanks again for welcoming us.

Apologies to Bill and Ted and the unexcellent adventure that is putting on battle red goatees in the dark.

:fans:

Yeah, I wanted to talk with you about that...

I took a shower and scrubbed my goat (there is a thread in itself) but when I looked in the mirror this morning, my skin was still RED. I had to buy make up remover pads on my way to work (there is another thread) in order to get that stuff off!

All in all, I really do appreciate it.

I took a shower and scrubbed my goat (there is a thread in itself) but when I looked in the mirror this morning, my skin was still RED. I had to buy make up remover pads on my way to work (there is another thread) in order to get that stuff off!

:whistle: Not that there is anything wrong with that.

LMAO ... I just went to work with red hair. I am thankful that it did come off my hands very easily. Got home and had to wash my hair 3 times before I got it all out.

LMAO ... I just went to work with red hair. I am thankful that it did come off my hands very easily. Got home and had to wash my hair 3 times before I got it all out.

At least you finally washed it, I've been meaning to talk with you about that.

Apologies to Bill and Ted and the unexcellent adventure that is putting on battle red goatees in the dark.

:fans:

:foottap: I've already taken some crap from people on this board. Someone likened my 'stache to hitler's..

:jk:

Maybe next time we'll do it better. So, no worries Steph, it was still an 'Excellent Adventure'. Thanks!!!

Back