Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-25-2008   #1
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default We need this you need that Big Deal Kill the Cat

We got the Jags coming here and I say we skin the cat
What we did in Cleveland was great, that was the most hostile enviroment that the Texans have played in. It time to skin the cat and put the dog to rest. We got a season that is not done yet and yea we need some doctoring, yea we need a player but the bottom Dollar is we can win this game so lets get-r-done.
Old 11-25-2008   #2
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We need this you need that Big Deal Kill the Cat

Im with you Joe!

We just need that to step up and Sage not to throw the game away!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008   #3
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

From the sound on the tv, it almost was like we were playing on a neutral field. The Browns fans were more excited to boo their team than cheer them on
Old 11-25-2008   #4
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
What we did in Cleveland was great, that was the most hostile enviroment that the Texans have played in. It time to skin the cat and put the dog to rest. We got a season that is not done yet and yea we need some doctoring, yea we need a player but the bottom Dollar is we can win this game so lets get-r-done.
I'm not exactly sure what you are saying but as far as I can make out, I'm in.

Old 11-25-2008   #5
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 843 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14

YEAH SKIN THE CAT! or something crazy...
Old 11-25-2008   #6
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52069 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wonder if PETA would get upset if we had a dead cat at the game?

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008   #7
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2316 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

I say we paint the tarps red......

Jags have tarpitude........funny where is that sig pic. it would be good to see it red
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-25-2008   #8
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

it will not be easy has u know divison game and jags always play us TOUGH

last game went to over time after a tie

so this will be no cake walk
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008   #9
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 62 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Tedc, need assistance with translation please....
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008   #10
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Have another beer Joe !
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008   #11
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

I know what he's saying so let me 'cipher...

He's saying to stop whining about what you ain't got and what you think we need and get behind your boys as they stomp J'ville a new one.

So what's next? The internet police gonna write up some of those internet citations for improper posting?

Wish that was all I had to worry about.

Happy Day, All...
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008   #12
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
Im with you Joe!

We just need that to step up and Sage not to throw the game away!
I'm with ya too Joe!! Our boys better be on their best behavior Monday night. If not, it might be another 7 years before they get invited back for MNF. Truthfully, I perfer Sunday aft games, but, that's just me!! Being on ESPN is just not that big of a deal to me.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008   #13
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14555 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Being on ESPN is just not that big of a deal to me.
Yeah, but it does give us a chance to rub Mario in their noses again. Come on Mario, how about a 4 sack night?

The Texan Question Marks
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008   #14
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottoddie View Post
Yeah, but it does give us a chance to rub Mario in their noses again. Come on Mario, how about a 4 sack night?
That is true. I want our boys to shine tomorrow night. Time for Sage to step it up and make sure AJ gets lots of catches, TDs, anything that will help insure him a trip to Hawaii. PLUS, I'm playing both on my FF team!

Can't wait to hear those MARIO, MARIO, MARIO, chants, as well as JJ, JJ, JJ.!! Meco has been playing injured all year, time for us to show our appreciation!!! And above all, let's not forget our HOT kicker! KB has done a fantastic job this year, and SHOULD be on his way to Hawaii as well. We have some players to be mighty proud of, and I just hope everyone lets them know how much we appreciate what they have done.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008   #15
D-Frank
Veteran

Rep Power: 96 D-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respectedD-Frank is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, im with you joe lets skin the cat!!!1
best half time speech goes tooooooooooooooooo

JOE TEXAN!!!!

ill be watchin, dont worry....
D-Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008   #16
cowbellm00
100% Houstonian

Rep Power: 10 cowbellm00 is a Pro Bowlercowbellm00 is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to cowbellm00

The cat will be skinned as lond as Rosencopter act like himself to much. Slaton will be key. I know AJ will want to light it up and score quickly, but I think time of possesion will win this game. If there's no run game, then Rosencopter will have more chances to throw the game.

All that negative thinking is out though. We're gonna show everyone that we are better than our record shows. And we'll finally no longer be at the bottom of our division!

GO TEXANS!!!
cowbellm00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008   #17
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, we definitely skinned the cat - and I believe I saw Joe Texan on TV three times. Nice!

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008   #18
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14555 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Okay, 3 sacks will do. I couldn't believe ESPN was actually saying good things about Mario. They even said the Texans made the right choice. What's next? Is the sky going to start falling?

The Texan Question Marks
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008   #19
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2837 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Okay, 3 sacks will do. I couldn't believe ESPN was actually saying good things about Mario. They even said the Texans made the right choice. What's next? Is the sky going to start falling?
Three sacks and a forced fumble!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read