Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-23-2008   #1
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 30712 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default That Reeves guy really sucks.

He had a pretty good day, a forced fumble to start the day, an INT, a TD broken up in the end zone.

But let me guess, the only thing that will be brought up is the one long toss play.

It was a solid showing by our secondary today.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #2
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: That Reeves guy really sucks.

Agreed..

An new on Dunta?

I love how this board is dead once again after a win.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #3
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144827 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
He had a pretty good day, a forced fumble to start the day, an INT, a TD broken up in the end zone.

But let me guess, the only thing that will be brought up is the one long toss play.
It was a solid showing by our secondary today.
He did have a pretty good day .... on that play you mention , his biggest weakness was shown. He has trouble making plays on the ball .... he had pretty good position on that play and probably should have broken it up but over ran the play.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #4
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Reeves had some nice plays today but I can't help but notice that he is a ball watcher on alot of plays. Simply watches the ball rather than making a play on it. Can't complain too much, he made as many plays as he gave up.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #5
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56209 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Edwards did have six or seven drops.

Our secondary played decent but not great.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #6
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22304 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post

I love how this board is dead once again after a win.
So I'm guessing... This board is pretty active on Sundays....
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #7
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1064 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes he does. He had an okay day today against a bad offense. But he is too much of a liability. Every team the Texans play go straight at Reeves every play. Take the 4th and 10 situation during the game. Go right at Reeves for whatever you need. And Edwards dropped the ball in the end zone. Reeves didn't do crap. He's garbage and should be hugging the pine.
Old 11-23-2008   #8
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 30712 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Reeves had some nice plays today but I can't help but notice that he is a ball watcher on alot of plays. Simply watches the ball rather than making a play on it. Can't complain too much, he made as many plays as he gave up.
I think the Texans should have his eyes checked. He is in good position most of the time but its like he can't see the ball.

That or someone needs to learn him how to run with his head turned.

Old 11-23-2008   #9
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144827 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think the Texans should have his eyes checked. He is in good position most of the time but its like he can't see the ball.
That or someone needs to learn him how to run with his head turned.
Exactly .

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #10
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2409 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
So I'm guessing... This board is MOSTLY dead.....
There would be ten times as many posts if they lost. That's how its always been.
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #11
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

He really does. I hope we cut him this off-season... unless he's willing to take a major paycut.

How much is Petey making again? No I mean the the other Petey... the Faggins one.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #12
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 12366 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Jackie Reaves is the worst ever.
Old 11-23-2008   #13
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
Yes he does. He had an okay day today against a bad offense. But he is too much of a liability. Every team the Texans play go straight at Reeves every play. Take the 4th and 10 situation during the game. Go right at Reeves for whatever you need. And Edwards dropped the ball in the end zone. Reeves didn't do crap. He's garbage and should be hugging the pine.

Old 11-23-2008   #14
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtran04 View Post
There would be ten times as many posts if they lost. That's how its always been.
I think once the season gets out of hand ... again ... then the posters start dropping after a game win or lose
Old 11-23-2008   #15
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
Yep, every team have been game planning against this guy. Every week it's the same thing go at Reeves on the right side... now he switched to the left and they're attacking that side. That ain't no coincidence, those teams are exploiting our weakness. They know what side they can get big passing plays from... and Reeves is gladly giving it to them without much of a fight.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008   #16
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
Jackie Reaves is the worst ever.
The worst ever? Really?

So you think Faggins is better?

Old 11-23-2008   #17
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 12366 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

I'd like to think that it's because he was called out on these boards that he excelled this week.
Old 11-23-2008   #18
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
Yep, every team have been game planning against this guy. Every week it's the same thing go at Reeves on the right side... now he switched to the left and they're attacking that side. That ain't no coincidence, those teams are exploiting our weakness. They know what side they can get big passing plays from... and Reeves is gladly giving it to them without much of a fight.
Hater.

Old 11-23-2008   #19
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1064 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Oh, you disagree. Good, there's always next week for Petey Reeves to prove my point and dispute yours. The guy has been hot garbage all year and should get a pass for one halfway decent game? Maybe from you.
Old 11-23-2008   #20
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
I'd like to think that it's because he was called out on these boards that he excelled this week.
Good plan.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read